Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
*SOB* ohnonhonhonhonhonhDHGDOHGONNOPLEASENO*SOB* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

les lunettes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 pm
... This seriously pissed me off. I want Stephenie to do whatever she wants. I will support her decision. Of course I want to read MS, but she's been through so much and... she's already given us a lot. So whatever.

PS: My friend says "FAAAAAAAGS." lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised
What? So shes putting it on hold? What does that mean? Is she not gonna continue with MS?
Someone please explain cause I'm still in shock and I cant really understand. OMG!!!!

This leak has hurt SM more so than the BD leak. This book meant the WORLD to her, and someone took that away before she could properly share it with us, her fans. I would compare it to your little sibling or your child being taken away from you. That's probably how it felt to her. It's VERY doubtful that SM is going to continue, she's absolutely sick and tired of this happening; and we can all understand that. I'm still pissed as hell that she's not continuing, and that this all happened. scream

i was tears last night when i found out.
and its not easy to make me burst into
tears. i dont cry. ever.

personally, i think that Stephenie will continue.
no matter how long it takes.

when i found out she posted what she had done
so far, i had no intention of reading it.

but when my hysterics calmed slightly, my
curiosity peaked.

it was incredible. i was up until 3 in the morning
reading it. i got up at seven-thirty and finished
it today at noon.

i loved it. i knew i would.

theres no way she cant finish it.
even if it isnt until a year form now.
(which would absolutely kill me.)

It's still too hard for me to read it....if I ever do, it probably won't be anytime soon. What SM said would be replaying over and over in my mind and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it like I truly would like to. I'm hoping that she'll continue too....it doesn't seem like her to do this to us....it just doesn't fit her at all. Hopefully this'll all be dealt with soon. Who knows? Maybe Edward and Bella will come into her dreams and tell her that she absolutely MUST continue, that Edward's story MUST be told!! Just like how Twilight first came to be!!

that would be absolutely awesome.

and i thought i couldnt love Edward anymore.

but im not kidding. Midnight Sun was beyond words.

i need to tell someone about it....
(with their permission of course.)

Midnight Sun is the the best book out of the Twilight series... EVER. I really hope Stephenie finishes it... ;^;
I was almost in tears yesturday, and then my family thinks I'm crazy for almost crying over a book...I wanted to punch them all in the face. >_>;

After Breaking Dawn, I really didn't think I could love Edward the way I did, but after Midnight Sun, OH. MY. GAWD. I'm in love with Edward again <3 I love the way he thinks, acts... everything!!

Stephenie, this book is amazing, please finish it.  

Kiss of Color

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am
I feel so sorry for her. I hope the person who leaked it is curling in a corner, crying their eyes out being miserable. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 pm
Yea, when I heard of that i was pretty upset... but I have a feeling that she will finish it. Shes just a little pissed right now, she just needs to clam down.  

The88YearOldProstitute v2

Hallowed Pumpkin

13,525 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:59 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised
What? So shes putting it on hold? What does that mean? Is she not gonna continue with MS?
Someone please explain cause I'm still in shock and I cant really understand. OMG!!!!

This leak has hurt SM more so than the BD leak. This book meant the WORLD to her, and someone took that away before she could properly share it with us, her fans. I would compare it to your little sibling or your child being taken away from you. That's probably how it felt to her. It's VERY doubtful that SM is going to continue, she's absolutely sick and tired of this happening; and we can all understand that. I'm still pissed as hell that she's not continuing, and that this all happened. scream

tears. i dont cry. ever.

curiosity peaked.

it today at noon.

It's still too hard for me to read it....if I ever do, it probably won't be anytime soon. What SM said would be replaying over and over in my mind and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it like I truly would like to. I'm hoping that she'll continue too....it doesn't seem like her to do this to us....it just doesn't fit her at all. Hopefully this'll all be dealt with soon. Who knows? Maybe Edward and Bella will come into her dreams and tell her that she absolutely MUST continue, that Edward's story MUST be told!! Just like how Twilight first came to be!!

your brand of heroin, you are not at all exgaterating(sp) Midnight Sun was really good and in a way better than Twilight. I've already learned more about Edward than i thought possible and to know she won't finish is eating at me. Midnight Sun will keep yout speechless. It starts a chapter 1 and ends at chapter 12. I'm already in love with it and should be totally finished.

but i have a question was this a ploy in that did she set this up.
I mean with all the bad press over Breaking Dawn and losing twilight fans did she set this up. Make everyone feel sorry for her so they forget the breaking dawn catrastrophe. nevermind maybe i'm just going craxy thinking that Muidnight Sun may not be finished. ugg this is horrible  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
True_Light_San
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised

tears. i dont cry. ever.

curiosity peaked.

it today at noon.

Midnight Sun is the the best book out of the Twilight series... EVER. I really hope Stephenie finishes it... ;^;
I was almost in tears yesturday, and then my family thinks I'm crazy for almost crying over a book...I wanted to punch them all in the face. >_>;

After Breaking Dawn, I really didn't think I could love Edward the way I did, but after Midnight Sun, OH. MY. GAWD. I'm in love with Edward again <3 I love the way he thinks, acts... everything!!

after the Breaking Dawn dissapointment, i
knew that Midnight Sun would be my favorite book.

i wasnt wrong. whee

Dine with the Damned

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:46 pm
Princess Candy Apple
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised

tears. i dont cry. ever.

curiosity peaked.

it today at noon.

your brand of heroin, you are not at all exgaterating(sp) Midnight Sun was really good and in a way better than Twilight. I've already learned more about Edward than i thought possible and to know she won't finish is eating at me. Midnight Sun will keep yout speechless. It starts a chapter 1 and ends at chapter 12. I'm already in love with it and should be totally finished.

but i have a question was this a ploy in that did she set this up.
I mean with all the bad press over Breaking Dawn and losing twilight fans did she set this up. Make everyone feel sorry for her so they forget the breaking dawn catrastrophe. nevermind maybe i'm just going craxy thinking that Muidnight Sun may not be finished. ugg this is horrible

lol. ya, i think your just letting your mind run
away with you. xp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised

tears. i dont cry. ever.

curiosity peaked.

it today at noon.

i agree, Midnight Sun WAS amazing. i really didn't have all that much appreciation for him as a character until i read it.
&& if you need someone to gossip about it with, you can PM me. sweatdrop
the first 12 chapters are amazing, && i hpe Steph recovers enough to finish it.  

pinkcatminht

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 pm
I care more about the fact that it was leaked and that it hurt Stephenie more than that she might not finish it. I only read chapter 2, and it was just OMC (Oh My Carlise) amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 pm
I was in complete shock when I read that.
And I feel completely horrible for Stephenie.

I hope so much that she continues. I read the twelve chapters she posted and they're INCREDIBLE! They blow all her other books out of the water, and it doesn't even get to the best parts (like the meadow and chasing James).

I think she will continue eventually though. The Twilight characters are ones that nag in your head until you give them some attention . . . I have a feeling Edward will get to finish his story.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
True_Light_San
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin

tears. i dont cry. ever.

curiosity peaked.

it today at noon.

after the Breaking Dawn dissapointment, i
knew that Midnight Sun would be my favorite book.

i wasnt wrong. whee

Yeah I thought the same way too. But idk if I should read it. I only read a bit and wll with the depression I have Idk if I will.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm
i don't know if i can even bring myself to reading it...
i kno i want to...but is it right???

McFlyenstein1

Virti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:11 pm
Don't worry, she'll bounce back.

hopefully shes not as worst as bella when edward broke up with her in new moon.

Besides once the movie comes out, she will deviantly be at high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I was in complete shock when I read that.
And I feel completely horrible for Stephenie.

I hope so much that she continues. I read the twelve chapters she posted and they're INCREDIBLE! They blow all her other books out of the water, and it doesn't even get to the best parts (like the meadow and chasing James).

I think she will continue eventually though. The Twilight characters are ones that nag in your head until you give them some attention . . . I have a feeling Edward will get to finish his story.

exactly.  

Dine with the Damned

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:34 pm
Virti
Don't worry, she'll bounce back.

hopefully shes not as worst as bella when edward broke up with her in new moon.

Besides once the movie comes out, she will deviantly be at high spirits

i think so too.
the movie will get her pumped.

not healed, but in the words of Robert Patinson;
she'll 'have an adrenaline rush.'

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items