8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Other (post reply)
32%
 32%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 126

Gambitx13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:36 pm
Uchiha, especially the elder of the two brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:48 am
Kuritomo Hikari
ninja_zabusa
The best was Haku why dont you have his? so what he was only in the first twenty episodes.

The demonic Ice mirrors?

Yeah, boy bouncing back and forth at the speed of light, controlling the water elements. Thats friggin awesome  

ninja_zabusa

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:43 pm
Well, I will admit that those were pretty cool...

But you have to know, kekei genkai jutsus or bloodline limit techniques are rare and powerful in the world of Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:14 am
The Kaguya Clan one is my favourite. 3nodding It's unique compared to the other ones. Really, all of them are unique though.  

Socks-the-Kitsune

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:35 am
deSert_InSomNiAc
hyuga 3nodding
if only gaara had a bloodline cool

hehehe....yeah, if only......wait, i thought he did, didn't he? surely they mentioned something in the episode where they reveal his childhood....hmmm.....actually,, now that i remeber, it was only him that has that "power"....sry, i got confused, bad memory. forget i ever said anything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:19 pm
sw33tmischi3f
deSert_InSomNiAc
hyuga 3nodding
if only gaara had a bloodline cool

hehehe....yeah, if only......wait, i thought he did, didn't he? surely they mentioned something in the episode where they reveal his childhood....hmmm.....actually,, now that i remeber, it was only him that has that "power"....sry, i got confused, bad memory. forget i ever said anything sweatdrop
Well actually in the manga Chyobba says that Sandaime Kazekage mastered the sand form of the Shukaku but in an iron form and it uses chakra.  

Sasori Miyamato

Darkling Koneko Hime

Desirable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:15 am
I simply adore the Hyuuga's and their mystic eyes!
They are awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:34 am
sasori14
unfortunatley none of the above are my favorite. i like Sasoris bloodline ((i dont know the name tho sweatdrop ))

Sasori is a puppeteer, he don't have a bloobline limit, just a special technique to turn humans into puppets and use their jutsus stare

I don't know what bloodline is my favorite, it depends on my mood sweatdrop All of them is awesome in their own way 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

CommandoMan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:53 pm
i liked all of them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:15 pm
I like the Hyuuga bloodline limit.  

StarPrincess1

FalconGX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:00 pm
I dont want to be harsch or something but they're only 4 known advanced bloodlines...

1) Byakugan from the Hyuuga Clan
2) Mastery of Water & Ice from Haku
3) Sharingan from the Uchiha Clan
4) Shikotsumyaku from the Kaguya Clan (Kimimaro)

All others are not advanced bloodlines but just jutsu's, everyone can be half beast like Kiba, its just that every ninja learns his parents jutsu's.

An advanced bloodline is something you can't decide to have or not have, you are born with it, if you don't have it then you can never have it. That is also the reason why Orochimaru wants Sasuke, cause Orochimaru can't learn the Sharingan (since its an advanced bloodline). He wants Sasuke because Itachi is too strong for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:17 pm
You forgot the best bloodline! Haku's! I'm afraid I don't know the real name of the bloodline. But truly I think that's the most amazing.....  

A_Heart_Like_Ice

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:53 pm
i like shino bugs the best thats not exactly a blood line though right? question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:53 pm
Neji's anyone?  

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhaella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:13 am
The Byakugan or Haku's is probably my favourite. Still, the Mangekyou Sharingan is rather incredible as well.

I can't stand Kimimaro's, however.

Though if we're just talking about rare jutsu (since half the choices aren't bloodline limits xd ), Kabuto's regeneration would be my favourite. Way useful.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff