Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
Mary Poppins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Ursaula
I liked it where it was like and then like and it was like lol, I would say but it's like just too awesome biggrin

ummmm why do u like it though what parts ur fav  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:43 am
Mary Poppins in one of my favorite movies. It's one of the few movies that I've grown to like more since i was younger  

Jar City

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 am
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
I liked it where it was like and then like and it was like lol, I would say but it's like just too awesome biggrin

I can't really pick out parts, it's all good, but I like it when she flys with the umbrella tis kewl xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

I can't really pick out parts, it's all good, but I like it when she flys with the umbrella tis kewl xD
yeah her parrot umbrella checky thing it is... My fav part well one of them is when they jump into the painting and theres cartoons (penguins and swans) and they have that race on the carisole horses  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:20 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

yeah her parrot umbrella checky thing it is... My fav part well one of them is when they jump into the painting and theres cartoons (penguins and swans) and they have that race on the carisole horses

Really? That wasn't really one of my favorite parts, but I enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
yeah it was i loved it and i like it when shes helpin them clean there room, lol unlike the simpsons (sherry bobbins) she cleaned properly  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:11 pm
Lmao, yeah, I've never seen the simpsons so I can't take those two into comparison.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 am
Ursaula

OK that makes no sence sorry and once again all those posts could've been one  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:54 am
You already commented on that D: and yeah I know. And we already talked about how I like the umbrella part and you like the part when they're in the painting lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 am
I loved Mary Poppins. Julie Andrews was an amazing singer. She was such a cute little actress back in the '60s.

Anyway, the movie was pretty good, with the animation in the chalk drawing. I also liked the scene where they were all on the celing from laughing so hard!  

egginaframe

Gwion Vaughn

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm
It's so sad that Julie Andrew's voice was ruined.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:32 pm
Julie Andrews' voice literally melts my heart. She has such a beautiful voice. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to loop "Feed the Birds" for my children as they're falling asleep.<3

I like Mary Poppins. But this is probably the best thing that Mary Poppins has given the world. xD! Classic re-cut trailer right there.  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

Bee Humble

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:23 pm
its been years that movie came out...that movie will always be a hit!! biggrin

yay to all the people who loves Mary Poppins mrgreen
that movie is soo awesome!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
Nothing can get better then the Marry Poppins Movie. I use to watch it all the time... On VHS >_< I still have it, Julie Andrews is always good in musicals... :]

And lolz, the one in The Simpson's is ttly funny.

User Image

sparkness

Naughty Lover

XGinger-NinjaX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:09 pm
I love mary poppins it is my favourite musical of all time and is one of the best ever made blaugh  
Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff