Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 am
kins_ferr
not bad
but i prefer
rat race
in comedy
although its
not a tv show

lol thats not random at all. I guess ill be the first Joey fan here. He is a silly b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 am
Joey was cool and all but like i said b4 it annoyed me how sometimes he'd be thick as pig s**t then He'd be on to it and it would change all the time........ I did find it funny though how when chandler and monica were talkin bout movin into a house they said they wuld have alittle room for joey above the garage??? I think they said garage But U shuld kno what i mean :S  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm
My best friend LOVES watching friends, but I've never actually seen it though, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Ursaula
My best friend LOVES watching friends, but I've never actually seen it though, so yeah.
OMG i cant believe it lol sorry it just i seen it sooooooo much it sounds crazy when sumone says they havent seen it biggrin  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
OMG i cant believe it lol sorry it just i seen it sooooooo much it sounds crazy when sumone says they havent seen it biggrin

Well I haven't lol, well I might have seen it for like 5 seconds when I accidently click on the wrong channel but that's like it. I've basically never seen it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 pm
What is it about?  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm
its about 6 friends Joey, chandler, Ross, Rachel, Monica and rachel

thats how all these actors became known they were on the show for 10 years!!! but it finally came to an end u shuld watch it if ur up for a few quick laughs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I never got into it. It just never made me laugh. I love Lisa Kudrow and Matthew Perry...on different shows/movies.

I like Him in the whole nin yards well i love those movies....
Lisa kudrow hmmmm dont really find her funny on anything else!

Swear?! I loved her in Dr. Dolittle 2, Marci X, and though I haven't yet seen it, I'm sure she was good in P.S. I Love You.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 pm
huh who was in Dr dolittle 2 I loved all those movies biggrin 1 2 3 and 4 smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Lisa Kudrow. She was the voice of the female bear.

Wait, there was 4th Dr. Dolittle? When'd that happen? lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:02 pm
devilsmokinangel
its about 6 friends Joey, chandler, Ross, Rachel, Monica and rachel

thats how all these actors became known they were on the show for 10 years!!! but it finally came to an end u shuld watch it if ur up for a few quick laughs

I might see it someday lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I never got into it. It just never made me laugh. I love Lisa Kudrow and Matthew Perry...on different shows/movies.

I like Him in the whole nin yards well i love those movies....
Lisa kudrow hmmmm dont really find her funny on anything else!

Swear?! I loved her in Dr. Dolittle 2, Marci X, and though I haven't yet seen it, I'm sure she was good in P.S. I Love You.

I loved P.S. I Love You, but it was soooooooo sad I cried with my bf for like hours D:  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm
devilsmokinangel
huh who was in Dr dolittle 2 I loved all those movies biggrin 1 2 3 and 4 smile

I loved P.S. I Love You razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 am
yeah theres a forth one hmmm it about the same girl again.... and shes gotta get some dog thats important to be good or sumthing like that... cant really member lol but i liked it cos animals talkin lol. oh and once again there was a guy but he was a different one to the one one the 3rd move.  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:33 am
i totally love friends! i never get sick of it. my favorite character is chandler, he is so hilarious!!  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff