Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocokitty25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:44 am
Emperor Chaos
Chocokitty25
As she leans aganist one headstone she looks at the one in front of her. "most of these are worthless people......." she traced the outline of the name on the stone. She then got up and slowly walked away letting her hands slide across the tops of the head stones.

*hears a scratching noise coming from in back of him and slowly turns around* Intresting i dont think i've seen her around but this could be fun. *And sits on the head stones looking at her.*
She countines to walk "Is there a reason for you watching me?" she asked stopping and turning towards him with her cloack hood stll up but her eyes directly on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:47 am
Chocokitty25
Emperor Chaos
Chocokitty25
As she leans aganist one headstone she looks at the one in front of her. "most of these are worthless people......." she traced the outline of the name on the stone. She then got up and slowly walked away letting her hands slide across the tops of the head stones.

*hears a scratching noise coming from in back of him and slowly turns around* Intresting i dont think i've seen her around but this could be fun. *And sits on the head stones looking at her.*
She countines to walk "Is there a reason for you watching me?" she asked stopping and turning towards him with her cloack hood stll up but her eyes directly on him.
your a fox demon right? *Steps and disappears into the shadows and on the opposite side form where she is*  

Emperor v2

Chocokitty25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:53 am
Emperor Chaos
Chocokitty25
Emperor Chaos
Chocokitty25

your a fox demon right? *Steps and disappears into the shadows and on the opposite side form where she is*
"Well I know the answer to that but since your asking you don't know. And I don't necessilary need to answer!" She said as she countined to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:02 am
*walks around then sees a few people from the castle* i feel the need to warn you to go back to the castle it is not safe in this cemetary, you see you all have clones of you roaming around this cemetary, but they are your exact opposite*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:07 am
Azrael_Meginius
*walks around then sees a few people from the castle* i feel the need to warn you to go back to the castle it is not safe in this cemetary, you see you all have clones of you roaming around this cemetary, but they are your exact opposite*

yeah i found mine he's a sweet angle and i couldn't didn't like him much talking about all the good he'll do. *smells the air* But your right about on thing something is not right in this cementary.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:10 am
Emperor Chaos
Azrael_Meginius

yeah i found mine he's a sweet angle and i couldn't didn't like him much talking about all the good he'll do. *smells the air* But your right about on thing something is not right in this cementary.
it's this red mist, it seems to regenerate the damned clones...you cant fully kill them  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chocokitty25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:11 am
Azrael_Meginius
"If thats right then it would be a bit hard to have an opposite of me but what ever I don't mind going to the castle." she told him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:16 am
Azrael_Meginius
Emperor Chaos
Azrael_Meginius

it's this red mist, it seems to regenerate the damned clones...you cant fully kill them

Red mist you say??? *thinks about it for a moment* if im a creature of shadows then i could stay but what if my clone want to fight me then i could never win so what to do? This mist has to come from some where right?  

Emperor v2

Alan_Dominion

Gallant Knight

1,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:27 pm
Azrael_Meginius

.......how does gray have an exact opposite.....  

Raiden the Ancient

Alan_Dominion

Gallant Knight

1,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:41 pm
*raises his head, smirking at the overheard conversation. He raises his voice just a little so that the others can hear him*
The opposite of Grey would be anything bright and radiant.
*stands, one foot still on the grave he was sitting at*
So if you mean that you are neutral, your opposite would be a zealot. Not everything is black and white.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:32 pm
*walks into the cementary quietly and silently to not attarct attention. Her ears perk up when she hears Azreal talking about all the clones. The red mist swirls at her feet as AI stares off into the darkness staring to see someone or something friendly.*  

AI-chan Unmei

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:10 am
*enter the grave yard and follows the the which way the mist is heading as he hold up the orb where his sword is in cased.* Let's see the orb is slowly taking me deeper and deeper into the cemetary. Man who long is this cementary? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:39 pm
*gives the grave one last long look, placing a hand on the headstone gently. In his last gase, he notices something slightly amiss.*
Loose dirt?.... he's been buried twelve years...
*He turns, looking up at the castle.*
..... always best to make sure
*strides towards the castle*  

Alan_Dominion

Gallant Knight

1,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:56 pm
If the clone is an exact opposite, then mine is little goody two shoes twisted  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff