Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~In The Golden Light~ RPG! (!possible spoilers!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 am
im gonna stick with the half-vampire thing...

Alana raced at a human's pace to where her home lay among the trees. She jumped through the door and smiled broadly.

"Hi Analise!" she said beaming at the lovely statuesque woman who greeted her with an equally warm smile.

"How was school?" she asked in a floating voice.

"Great.. i guess... people still avoid me for some reason... it's like they sense im not quite right," she murmured.

"Don't worry about it love. It's best people dont' get too close to our kind."

"What do you mean 'our kind'?Im not human or vampire! Im half and half! A freak!!" she cried as she raced up the stairs to hide in their attic, leaving analise behind, a worried look on her face. She didn't know anyone like her and at that very moment she felt like the loniest being on the face of the earth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 am
The rain pounded against his heated skin as he ran to First Beach with great speed. As he ran, he thought about what had made him so angry in the first place. Aiden stopped at First Beach heaving for breath. 'That probably wasn't my best idea' he thought while coughing and wheezing. "Great, I'm starting to have an asthma attack,"Aiden said to himself while he struggled to catch his breath.

The rain was cooling his skin as he sat there trying to calm down and catch his breath at the same time. His sholders were heaving as he forced air into his lungs as he struggled greatly to calm down so that no one found him struggling for breath in the midst of an attack.  

rocker_gal226

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:18 pm
she looked back at her car with scornful eyes. not because it had broken down but because she didn't want to leave it behind unatended. she grabbed the lightest of her things and began to walk along the side of the road past rocks that began to thin out amongst the trees. there was a store to her right. she knew that her uncle lived right on the boarder, the line actually being just feet in their back yard, but she knew no one would be there so she wandered, looking for a helping hand. she paused when she heard rocks sliding together, clicking absently from what she realized was a beach as she moved closer. there was sharp gasping and someone bent over breathing oddly. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice carrying quite easily over the gentle wind, sounding more soft that anything of that volume should. after all her voice training had effected her speaking tones as well, her eastern or almost english sounding accent couldn't be missed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:49 am
Aiden looked up before saying,"I'll be fine,"he paused to take a breath before continuing,"My asthma is just flaring up and I don't have my inhaler with me." Breathless, he closed his eyes and forced himself to take slow, deep breaths. His face was pale and his lips had a slight blueish tint to them as his sholders heaved greatly to fill his lungs with the air he craved.  

rocker_gal226

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:33 pm
Teresia stepped over onto the small rocks tword him. his color was really off although the light drizzle that dropped from the clouds wern't going to help that factor. she stopped a few feet from him holding back the urge to help him. she could see that he would have it under control in a moment but she couldn't help but let her amber eyes follow his every gesture just to make sure. "I was walking by to find someone when i saw you, Just making sure you're ok." she replied, her accent making her voice smoother than nessesary. she knew that she sounded a bit strange, after all it's not often that a complete stranger stops to ask if you're alright but she wasn't exactly the type to leave a person who looked like they might have almost drowned. Everyone seemed to look drenched in the weather they had and the beach being right there...that seemed to not be the case though. but she didn't want to wander off before she knew that he was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 am
Aiden opened his eyes and took a slow deep breath before speaking with a slight wheeze,"Thanks for being so concerned, who are you looking for?" He squinted through the rain to look at her while giving her a weak smile. Forcing a slow breath through his nose, he was relieved to figure out that his flare-up was passing. "I'm Aiden Uley,"he said while still a little breathless.  

rocker_gal226

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:48 pm
Alana stared emotionlessly out the window at the forest that lined the back of their home. Without thinking of what she was doing, or what she was going to do, she stood up, opened the window and leapt from her balcony, landing fairly gracefully on the wet lawn. She ran at her fastest and soon she had left her home behind and had entered the dark forests. She didn't care that there was a boundary, she didn't care that she might be found, she just wanted to run far, far away and be alone, like she should be. She found a clearing and lay down, letting the pouring rain drench her skin. She didn't know how long she lay there but she suddenly realised that she had run a fair distance and she was now over the boundary. Shrugging, she stood up and started to continue running. They never said anything about half-breeds... she thought. Soon she left the forest and began to run at a human's pace so that she wasn't noticed too much. When she reached the beach, she sighed and sat on the rocks.

"What am i doing here?" she muttered, feeling guilty for making Analise worried and also ashamed to have snapped like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:33 pm
she shrugged, "No one in particular. my car broke down on the road a ways back." she answered, "and being in the process of moving here i was wandering around looking for some help. my uncle won't be home for a few days so things are a bit complicated." she replied with a sigh, "Oh, my Name is Teresia, teresia carter." she spoke easily letting her new england accent smooth her words together. it was obvious that she wasn't from new york or the southern coast. only new hampsire and maine had her more english sound. "James carter's neice." she finished knowing that they would pry know who that was. even if her uncle was a trucker they wouldn't forget a person like him.

((sorry i'm not on that much. my work hours have changed and so i get very little access to a comp))  

Aradia Helevorn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:50 am
Alana stood up and slowly walked down to the rocky shoreline of the beach. She stared out at the grey waves, her wet hair sticking to her face and her busy thoughts zooming through her mind with relentless questions and vague answers. Finally she turned and headed further up the beach, taking of her shoes so she could feel the freezing cold water beneath her toes. She took in a deep breath and let the air cool her lungs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:59 am
for a moment teresia froze, hearing more footsteps on the small rocks of the beach. her amber gaze rose to look at another girl on the other end of the beach. still she couldn't help but stare for a moment, there was something up with her, she could feel it but she wouldn't let such things get in the way of judging someone. after all it wasn't negative, just strange.  

Aradia Helevorn

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm
[sorry for joining in late sweatdrop ]
Username: vanny_jae
Character Name: Himeko Kyuuketsuki
Race:Vampire
Appearance: User Image (Himeko is actually hand drawn by me, but i didn't want to upload a picture-the last one i drew of her was bad- so i looked one up. But if you subtract the angel wings, that's pretty much Himeko)
History: Himeko was born a royal vampire (in Japan XD) on August 2th, 1960. She was human until age 18, when she was officially changed into a vampire. When she was officially changed, Yumeni Niwo (my original character) gave her 6 jewels from the Niwo Shrine, which worships the water goddess Mizuki (my original character). These Jewels were placed in her crown, which she still wears. These jewels give her holy protections, helping her stay safe. She also discovered that she had an extra ability, the ability to enter human's dreams. She was turned August 2th, 1978. Since then, she has been living safely in her palace, with her family and guards. Her favorite guard is Kurome, a guard vampire that has the appearance of a 12 year old girl, but is really 128 years old. Himeko is a royal vampire only for a small district in Japan. Outside there, she has no power. Many vampires have never heard of Himeko or her family. She decided to go to Forks, Washington once she heard about the Cullens, a vampire family with a diet the same as hers. She is currently in Forks with Kurome, searching out the Cullens and other vampires with her diet. She doesn't know about the treaty.
Diet [Vamps only]: She only drinks animal blood
Personality: Himeko is polite and kind, but has a short temper, and doesn't like being provoked. She is one who listens to others problems, and does whatever she can to help them. Even though she is new to vampire lifestyle, she has had a lot of preparation, and has no problem being around humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm
Himeko was walking across a beach, when she spotted a girl. The girl looked troubled, so Himeko walked up to her. That's when she caught the scent. She doesn't smell human...but not vampire either. What is she?
"Hello. Is something wrong? You look upset", Himeko said to the girl.  

vanny_jae

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 am
Alana was startled out of her thoughts. She looked at the woman in front of her. vampire... she thought as she caught the scent faintly.

"Yeah I'm ok, just thinking is all," she said with a tired smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 am
Aiden smiled as he felt his breathing return to a slightly normal pace. He shakily got to his feet and swayed a little before regaining his balance. Wishing that he had his inhaler, he sighed before doubling over in a coughing fit as he struggled to draw air.  

rocker_gal226

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:44 am
Himeko noticed the quick flash of recognition on the girls face. So she can tell I'm a vampire..., Himeko thought to herself. She smiled back to the girl.
"Why don't we go somewhere more private to talk?", Himeko suggested.
"Oh, and my name is Himeko, by the way. May I ask what your name is?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces