Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
CSI: Miami [Spoilers inside...Ye be warned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!
  Hello!
View Results

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 pm
CSI Miami is a joke of jokes. It plays into, I personally think, every stereotype a cop show has. The script is bad and the main character is bland. What in the world?

The Original I believe is the best. CSI:Las Vegas.

I watched two episodes of Miami....I wanted to jump out a window sadly. sad

( I dont mean to be mean, I'm just stating my opinion.)

CSI New York I didnt find to bad, but I still couldnt really get into it.

But my parents and I are definitely addicted to CSI Las vegas. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 pm
That crushed my spirit a whee bit, but you are entitled to your opinion. I used to love the original over Miami, but I got hooked on Delko.

Cuties have such power over your will, I swear!

But I'm off to call my couzo so we can watch it together. >_<  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:30 pm
OH, WELL THAT WAS A RIP-OFF

*kind of a spoiler if you haven't seen last night's episode*
Here I thought Horatio ACTUALLY died, but it turns out he just staged his own death? =___= I'm tired of these cheap tricks TV stations are using to get people to watch their show D;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm
SPOILER RIDDEN POST
You've been warned!!!

Okay, I'm just glad I wasn't the only one upset with last night's premiere. Was that not kinda a crappy way to open up the season? It felt all scattered, all over the place, like the whole thing with Jake.

I mean, I knew H wasn't dead, but, iono, it just felt horribly staged. Like no one's gonna notice a redhead in the suits and not think, "Oh, it's Horatio Caine." I mean, if he was going underground, he did a pretty lousy job of it.

And Ryan still needed to be punched repeatedly. The second I'd have found out that the text went to his phone, it would've been molly whoppin' time. Silly Eric! He can get all Rambo with the lil street punk, but he can't even slap Ryan??? Wuss!

And is it just me, or was Eric a bit upset that H chose Ryan over him? When he said at the end, "You and me, H?" he sounded a lil hopeful, if you get my drift. *wink wink*  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 pm
I found it a little disappointing too. Like it was pretty much obvious that H wasn't dead because that would be like the end of the show cause he's the main person, but him going undercover, that was pathetic it only lasted like a couple days.

I know, as soon as he got the text I was like OMG! I'LL KILL YOU! It was like argghhhh, if I were Eric I would've CREAMED Ryan.

It seemed like he was upset, heck he most likely was. I laughed when he said, "You and me, H?" I was like haha nice. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I'm so EXCITED!!! Tonight's the season premiere and I can't flippin wait. Less than 3 hours and counting! whee heart

I WAS pumped to see it, until it turned out to be a little odd way of opening the new season. It was like, come on dude, you're suppose to still be gone for a bit longer and have everyone freakin' out still!  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I'm so EXCITED!!! Tonight's the season premiere and I can't flippin wait. Less than 3 hours and counting! whee heart

I WAS pumped to see it, until it turned out to be a little odd way of opening the new season. It was like, come on dude, you're suppose to still be gone for a bit longer and have everyone freakin' out still!

Honestly, right?! 3 months of waiting and this is what we get? I'd say a bit on the anti-climatic side, yah?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:45 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
That crushed my spirit a whee bit, but you are entitled to your opinion. I used to love the original over Miami, but I got hooked on Delko.

Oh. I'm sorry. whee redface As for the cutie.

Chya..He was nice to look at during those two episodes I saw. It was the main guy I couldn't stand really. I think if they had gotten someone else and made his character less "Macho" and "Badass" and wrote him a better script it would have been ten times better.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:20 pm
sankapoo
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Oh. I'm sorry. whee redface As for the cutie.

Chya..He was nice to look at during those two episodes I saw. It was the main guy I couldn't stand really. I think if they had gotten someone else and made his character less "Macho" and "Badass" and wrote him a better script it would have been ten times better.

Horatio? I love Horatio, kinda. I mean, he has really purddy eyes. And though his lines are rather cheesy, they're still awesome....as well as awesomely bad, but I forgive him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 pm
I must say that I'm rather impressed with last night's epi. I was expecting it to continue on it's downward spiral, but it surprised me quite a bit seeing as how I loved it. Mostly for the cute moment between Eric & Calleigh. That was such an "Awww" moment.

I'm still kinda curious as to why they stopped solving the 2 crimes per epi and are now down to one, but it was a good epi nonetheless.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

wellie93

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 am
I like CSI Las vegas, but I really can't watch CSI Miami.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:32 am
While I still love Miami and watch it devotedly, I find myself really confused watching it. Thank goodness for On Demand or I'd never know what the episodes are about. And what the hell is going on with the plot? What's this whole business with Eric and how did he even come to pursue this family fiasco? What the hell happened to dude that was on the boat when Horatio blew it up in the first epi of the season? Miami needs to get they story straight. neutral  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Shad0wAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 pm
I think CSI: Miami is the best so far!
T.T I wish i could watch more of it.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 pm
So, do you like/love/hate it? love
Do you prefer this one to the other CSI's [CSI, New York]? my fav is csi:crime scene investigation
Are you excited about the new season? hell yeah
Who's your fav character? i like them all  

Akatsuki_Gaara_kazekage

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm
SPOILERS!!!

I'm still wickedly confused about the goings-on of the show, but I'm glad to see Eric/Calleigh finally got their heads outta their asses and hooked up. I'd like to see more cute moments between them.

Oh, and let me say this now: I am so EFFIN' glad that Ryan was tortured. I personally don't think he was tortured enough, but the lil bit he got was long overdue. And, am I the only one wondering why the hell he wasn't fired for tampering with evidence and the like??? I swear he has too many lifelines. Horatio really needs to quit getting his a** out of trouble!

And what's with this business with Ron Saris popping up so randomly? He was supposed to be part of the main story-line, no? Why no mention after the season premier? But, I'm not gonna lie, I laughed my a** off at his appearance. He looked JAKED! xD  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff