Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
If you got the school blues post here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Muleferdan
Yup...which is perfectly fine in our school.

Cool I'm a freshman too!!! High school is pretty fun actually. Anyways I won't be as active, but still active.

I'm a freshman,too,man!! cool I agree.High school is kinda fun,though I did get kinda lost a couple of times.But anyways,I'll try to be as active as I was during summer break.And hopefully,I'll still be able to post threads about upcoming consoles,games,etc.,like the PSP 3000 with better picture,built in microphone,less battery life(like 20-30 minutes less battery life than the preivous PSP)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Am...I the only one who is finished with school?I've actually been done for 2 years so I've been sitting on my a** awhile.I never had bad school hours before because was homeschooled though :3

Nope. I'm done with school too, high school and university, and let me just say adulthood is way overrated. If you think spending 6 hrs in school is bad, you have all the wonders of work waiting for you with all the politics of school still existing! gonk That is, unless you fit into that small percentage of people who get their dream job...yep, I'm still dreaming for that.... cry

I do most of my postings when I am at work because it is so mind-numbingly boring.... I miss university, in my last semester I only have to go for 1 hour a week!!  

Undine Mystic

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:23 pm
Muleferdan

MichaelRD
I'm a freshman,too,man!! I agree.High school is kinda fun,though I did get kinda lost a couple of times.But anyways,I'll try to be as active as I was during summer break.And hopefully,I'll still be able to post threads about upcoming consoles,games,etc.,like the PSP 3000 with better picture,built in microphone,less battery life(like 20-30 minutes less battery life than the preivous PSP)

WOW GTFO FRESHMEN LOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL^9001

/mandatory stuff I say as a senior
(also that was a classic freshman post Michael RD, grats man, you're growing up *tear* )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm
You were a freshman once so you were calling your old self stupid.

DICKHEAD^9001

/Mandatory stuff I say as a freshman.  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 pm
that's like the official, lame, generic comeback that every freshmen uses. don't worry though, sophomores are just as annoying, if not more so since they run around saying "omg i haet freshmen"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:12 pm
nitnit
that's like the official, lame, generic comeback that every freshmen uses. don't worry though, sophomores are just as annoying, if not more so since they run around saying "omg i haet freshmen"

indeed 3nodding
they're just bitter for being called horrible things the previous year
though I never did that *coughcough* ninja
I'm a junior this year  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:23 am
dracokagebuyo
PhoenixBlade983
Muleferdan

Cool I'm a freshman too!!! High school is pretty fun actually. Anyways I won't be as active, but still active.

I am too...
What are you're school times?
Mine's from 7:55-2:15

7:20-1:43  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 am
Kirei_chan
nitnit

indeed 3nodding
I'm a junior this year

Yeah, I never really bothered talking to them at all IRL. I ended up taking a freshmen spanish class while in sophomore year / sophomore spanish class junior year / junior spanish class senior year, and so far the freshmen and juniors have been the most annoying =O  

nitnit
Captain

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am
Senior FTW top dog >D ....Engineering academy is the shiznits .....and will cut in 2 my time ALOT T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 am
nitnit
Kirei_chan
nitnit

indeed 3nodding
I'm a junior this year

Yeah, I never really bothered talking to them at all IRL. I ended up taking a freshmen spanish class while in sophomore year / sophomore spanish class junior year / junior spanish class senior year, and so far the freshmen and juniors have been the most annoying =O

how many foreign language classes do you have to take? eek
we only need two years. I already took my foreign language in japanese 3nodding  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:43 am
Well freshmen year I took latin, and that was a terrible idea so I switched into spanish the next year. They tell us to take 3 years of a language if we want to try to get into a decent college.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm
nitnit

I say it because that is what I hear when other freshman get picked on.

I don't get picked on because I end up making them look like total idiots to everyone around them and they learn quick.  

Muleferdan

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Well, I'm not going to be as active because I'm a nursing student which does take a majority of my time. I still get on everyday though. I just don't post in the guild.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff