Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
bleach.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 pm
DUDES AND DUDETTES, I HAVE FOUND THE WEBSITE THAT HAS THE FULL 2ND BLEACH MOVIE. HISTUGAYA FANS REJOICE !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am
hahaz where is that site? question  

crimsonsky91

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:01 am
it takes alittle work but you look it up on veoh make sure the time says over an hour, next it says you need veoh tv, click it and up load it then go back to the video on the top right it should say click here to watch full. then sit back and enjoy...best bleach film ever...everybody was in it and hitsugaya showed a variety of emotions that will have the fan girls in aw..i personally liked it 5 stars  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 am
Kyoyin
it takes alittle work but you look it up on veoh make sure the time says over an hour, next it says you need veoh tv, click it and up load it then go back to the video on the top right it should say click here to watch full. then sit back and enjoy...best bleach film ever...everybody was in it and hitsugaya showed a variety of emotions that will have the fan girls in aw..i personally liked it 5 stars

thnx alots! xd cant really find the whole movie sooo frustrated but thnx to u i can finally watch it xd 3nodding  

crimsonsky91

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:59 pm
ur all very welcome.....tell all the bleach fans on gaia that the movie is now possible to watch  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 pm
rofl bleach is so cool....... sweatdrop  

Crete_calydon

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm
yea bleach fan all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 pm
The station is making me hate this series. Not only is it dragging but the chanel decided that after a while ( I lost count of the episode) it was going to play reruns starting from the begining!... now I don't remember the episode I'm at but Ichigo is stronger but still trying to get the girl...
As long as it plays on tv and I've got the time I'll keep watching.  

karasuki_doom

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 pm
if you really want to you can watch the subbed version on youtube or veoh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm
I hate Bleach.  

Ursaula

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:06 am
confused really?....why is that?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:10 am
hmm well i just watched 10-15 ep so its kinda cool 4 me and sad to say that 10-150 eps wer the last ones crying gonk  

quik fire

aquaparadox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:34 am
User Imagei've seen all bleach so far it is awsom anyone who dosent like bleach dosen't know a good show  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm
Kyoyin
confused really?....why is that?

Well, I've never seen it, and everyone rambles on talking about it. And it sounds somewhat like that Inuyasha crap, which I also don't like, also sounds like Naruto. Which I don't like. As well as it's the kind of anime I dislike, no offence to anyone who does like it.  

Ursaula

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:33 pm
well youcant judge if you haven't seen it can you and bleach kicks inuyash's a** all the way and as for naruto the english is crap no offence to the narutards. but yea thats all i got to say bout your answer  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff