Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
The "Wizard Of OZ" and "Return to OZ"(contains spoiler info) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:33 pm
hh the wicked witch of the east oh well at least dorothy kills her lol........ have u seen the second movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:56 pm
Yeah lmao, wait wasn't it of the west? I forget D: I haven't seen the first movie in a while.

And yeah, I've seen the second. I didn't like the starting of it though sad and how no one believed her and stuff. Also the turning into stone thing freaked me out, but I haven't seen the movies in a while so, I'll likely have different opinions from them now then I did then.  

Ursaula

Jar City

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 pm
wait, there's a second movie?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:46 am
Frantic Femme Fatale
wait, there's a second movie?
lol yeah the return to oz smile its really quite cool , totally different to the 1st one though  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:51 am
Yeah, no kidding, it's like TOTALLY different. The second was creepy >.< razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:21 am
Ursaula
Yeah, no kidding, it's like TOTALLY different. The second was creepy >.< razz
really i didnt think so at all? what did u find creepy  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 am
I found it when they were turned into stone was really creepy. I don't know why but it just really freaked me out. And at the starting the machine was creepy too. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 am
Oh yeah the start in that whole place she gets taken is really weird and frreaky.The Head thing was freaky too. lol but quite cool  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm
I seriously NEVER get sick of watching the Wizard of Oz. XD
I watch it whenever it's on TV. x3
I looove the Cowardly Lion. <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 pm
oh well but to me Wizard Of Oz is a Trippy movie and to notice that scene with suicide they took out in the latest copy lucky for me i have the old old one  

xTx Monty xTx

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 pm
xTx Monty xTx
oh well but to me Wizard Of Oz is a Trippy movie and to notice that scene with suicide they took out in the latest copy lucky for me i have the old old one
what movie are you talkin about and where i have both??? what suicide scene excatly?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:21 am
i loved that film! well, i still do... >.< i need to watch it again, just for the fun of it!  

allmy9lives

mari-karu33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:30 am
the original was fantastic! I haven't seen return to OZ but,I'm reading wicked ...which is just so so..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:55 am
gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL
xTx Monty xTx
what movie are you talkin about and where i have both??? what suicide scene excatly?

It's the 1st one. I think it's when they're heading out of the forest with the Tin Man...I'm not sure...you see someone hanging themselves in the background. But, that has been disproved.

Oh, and the reason Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, and Tin Man look weird in Return to Oz is because they tried to make them look more like they were illustrated in the books. I think I preferred how they looked in the 1939 movie, though...  

Lackshmi

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 pm
Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies ever. It's such a good movie! I actually didn't know that there was a sequel at all...good or bad, I need to see it! xP  
Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff