[PRP] Unfamiliar Discoveries. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm
"No. I was saving a child from a waterbuck. The stupid thing got herself lost by abandoning her family." He drops down and licks at the one on his shoulder. He gives a light chuckle. "You should meet our King. He's more like your pride then one of ours. He doesn't like to fight and he believes love is important."

He tilts his head. "My pride is toward the setting sun. It takes about four full moons to reach it from here. Your mother? Perhaps... but I don't think so."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 pm
He pondered that... He'd heard of waterbuck, he'd probably eaten one sometime in his life, but... He didn't do so knowingly. "That looks like it hurt," he said concernedly, rosy eyes lingering on the wounds for a few moments before he responded to the rest of the warrior's words.

"Huh, maybe someday. Four full moon's is a really long way away!" He said, eyes widening. "I think my mom would freak out if I left for that long right now. Maybe some time when I'm bigger... But definitely not now. He sounds like someone I'd like to meet, though," he gave a chuckle. An image of a male version of Nsundu popped into his head. Yes, with a black mane, though. Certainly the gold lion before him could understand waiting before traveling for him. There was his drum quest, but... That was nothing compared to the magnitude of travel he'd need to do to get to where Eyal lived.

He was about to speak again when something most strange happened to him. He lost his vision, though he could feel that his eyes were open. It went black, only for a moment, before he saw his sister's face. Jua Na-Taka was somewhere dark and damp, her face contorted in pain. He could tell she was screaming, but all he heard was the wind blowing... And just like it came on, the vision was gone. His sight went black for a moment before he was staring at Eyal. He blinked hard a couple of times, face looking very concerned.

"I... I think there's trouble back at home, I've gotta run, ok? It was nice to meet you, Eyal." His voice carried the worry that his heart did. The juve took to his feet and fled back towards the drum circle. He had to find Taka, he had to find her and tell her about what had just happened. Would she even believe him? He had no idea, but he had to warn her.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm
"Heh, I've had worse." He responds but there are no other real scars on his body.

He chuckles. "It is... but its worth the travel." He smiles fondly. Apparently Rotem meant a lot to him. "Yes he's... something. A bit crazy but who isn't." He missed him. It'd been a long time since he'd been home.

Eyal jerked his head up when the younger lion got a strange look. A vision. He knew that from experince. He stands, ready to face whatever Hakuna saw. However, once he returns to his senses and speaks he can tell its nothing to do with him.

He nods as he watches the other run toward his home. He hoped it went well for him and lets out a roar. To wish him luck. Hopefully he wouldn't need the lack of fighting skills he had. With that he leaves the border, off to find the young cub that was in his care.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff