Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:04 pm
"Look what you did, you scared her off.."
"good.."

"ah, shut up.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 pm
He didn't scare me off. It takes more than that.

It does, trust me.  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm
"....damn.."
-chuckles a small bit- "serves you right...so may i ask a question? how do i get a restricted or limited digimon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:14 pm
You enter and win contests or quests. ...I'm not sure if your digimon will digivolve into one or not yet. I'll find out when Dinohumon digivolves again and again. So we'll see. I'll tell you when I find out.  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm
This is the reason why I wanted to know I need to know if he can digivolve into Zanbamon..or not..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:27 pm
yes he can from an unexpected digivolve but from normal his mega is slashangemon and ulitmate is kyukimon
Hehe look at all the puny digimon
Can we eat them?
NO! bad aura
ya dont scare the little ones
Lol slammer has common sense  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:27 pm
is that the next digivolution you wanted him to have or is that a later one???  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm
Yes, but that is only if Shikon takes the branch of Dinohyumon instead of the one we want which would be musyamon..

-evil glare at the larger digimon from under mask-  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:32 pm
disreguard this 1 i hadnt checked kotemons data he can dark digivolve to musyamon like the post under this says  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Tigerx81
Yes, but that is only if Shikon takes the branch of Dinohyumon instead of the one we want which would be musyamon..

ok if you want the musyamon line you will have to use a dark digivolve (not a dark digiegg a dark digivolve) and that will get you his line then just normal digivolve the rest of the way ^_^
edit: the post above this i hadnt checked kotemons data and i see the he can darkdigivolve to him so disreguard the above 1  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Oh okay. Now I know...and now we all know!!! You are so helpful! 3nodding Kudos to you!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:37 pm
hm, so i msut get a unexpected digivolution thingy to get to my zanbamon? but all of these can be what he turns into if using random.. Blimpmon, Kuwagamon, BlackGrowlmon, Starmon, Kabuterimon, FlareRizamon, Yasyamon, Ninjamon, Apemon, Shurimon, DarkLizardmon, Growlmon (X), Wizardmon, Hookmon, Grizzlymon, Greymon, ExVeemon, Growlmon, Kyubimon, Stingmon, Devimon, Angemon, Omekamon, PlatinumSukamon  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 pm
from the sounds of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 pm
ZarAburame
Tigerx81

ok if you want the musyamon line you will have to use a dark digivolve (not a dark digiegg a dark digivolve) and that will get you his line then just normal digivolve the rest of the way ^_^
edit: the post above this i hadnt checked kotemons data and i see the he can darkdigivolve to him so disreguard the above 1
so i darkdigivolve it?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Tigerx81
ZarAburame
Tigerx81

so i darkdigivolve it?
yes that should work dont take me 100% on that but im 75% sure you should get him then so I wish you good luck with it ^_^  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff