Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Gamers' Promised Land - Revised Social Rules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demidom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Being banned from this guild doesn't concern me. Honestly I don't care for Pokemon or anything on the Wii. I've been kicked out of plenty of guilds in the past, and like it or not there's always other guilds sending me invites that are just like this one. And trying to limit my freedom of speech just because you don't like being called names when you make stupid posts acting like a three year old is childish to me. Maybe you should ask your teacher what maturity is.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm
Demidom
Maybe you should ask your teacher what maturity is.

I loved this line. What a douche. Maybe if he wasn't such an a*****e, he'd know what maturity is.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm
Demidom
Being banned from this guild doesn't concern me. Honestly I don't care for Pokemon or anything on the Wii. I've been kicked out of plenty of guilds in the past, and like it or not there's always other guilds sending me invites that are just like this one. And trying to limit my freedom of speech just because you don't like being called names when you make stupid posts acting like a three year old is childish to me. Maybe you should ask your teacher what maturity is.

See, you said that entire paragraph without swearing once! You're on the right path man. Grats.

Also shigeru, either someone edited your post, or stfu pl0x.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:31 pm
I can be civil, but if you piss me off you will feel my wraith.  

Demidom

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Hey douche, all I asked was for people to be civil. So in essence you agree to conform to this thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:35 pm
nitnit
Shigeru K
What is d***e? I'm coming up with blank here.

Also, none of you guys can call me an a*****e anymore.

douche. oddly it's been thrown around a lot lately.

FACT OF THE DAY: A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygenic reasons.

So demidom stop being a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygenic reasons.  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 pm
See, that's A-OK.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 pm
nitnit
Hey douche, all I asked was for people to be civil. So in essence you agree to conform to this thread?

I do not conform to your silly rules. If I feel the need to be polite, I will if I choose to. If you get on my bad side then I'll call you something like a cocksucker or hermaphrodite.

Muleferdan
FACT OF THE DAY: A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygenic reasons.

So demidom stop being a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygenic reasons.

WOW I had no idea what it meant. Thank you kind stranger. Next you'll tell me what the word f*****t means. Because I don't know what that word means either. You are so cool, can I be like you and join your f*****t pokemon league? Sorry I don't know what the word means just thought I'd throw it in there for shits and giggles.  

Demidom

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 pm
Actually if you fail to abide by my 'silly' rules then you'll be warned, then banned. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:49 pm
nitnit
Actually if you fail to abide by my 'silly' rules then you'll be warned, then banned. Just saying.

You broke your own rules calling me a douche after putting up rules regarding not saying the word. Then your ******** buddy preceded to do the same.

Why don't you go warn yourself.  

Demidom

Demidom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm
I'm saying you're a hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 pm
Apparently you don't understand the concept of what highbrow (well at least more highbrow than you) humor is.

For example, To call something other than its literal meaning, that is irony.

And if you didn't get that then you don't get highbrow humor, also if you use terms like f*****t, douche, or cocksucker other than to find intelligent uses for them such as the douche joke (which was a joke) you are in fact a f*****t, douche, or cocksucker.

So don't think everyone is trying to get up in your trolly business because the only reason we are attacking you is because you have trolly business that you want to take out on us.  

Muleferdan

Demidom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:12 pm
Muleferdan
Apparently you don't understand the concept of what highbrow (well at least more highbrow than you) humor is.

And if you didn't get that then you don't get highbrow humor, also if you use terms like f*****t, douche, or cocksucker other than to find intelligent uses for them such as the douche joke (which was a joke) you are in fact a f*****t, douche, or cocksucker.

So don't think everyone is trying to get up in your trolly business because the only reason we are attacking you is because you have trolly business that you want to take out on us.

Correction, you used what you call highbrow humor to call me a douche. So you're saying it's okay to call you a homosexual if I use a dictionary definition of the word in place of the actual word? No, it's the same thing, a rose by any other name is still a rose. And further, I don't have beef with anyone but nitwit. He fails to comprehend that I don't like him, don't care about this guild, or warnings or anything here.

I'm old enough to swear, unlike some of you who still abide by their parents and get allowances and little sack lunches with your name written on them. I'm not a kid like all of you, I am a man. As a man I can vote, drink, smoke, fight and die for my country, and I have a little thing called freedom of speech. I don't live in a third world country where there is a dictator and 90% of the wealth is in 10% of the population. I'm an American, I have rights. If someone acts like a douche I call it like it is.

Sorry I'm too RAW for you. How was that mental imagery? Did it paint it thick enough to wrap around your dense skulls? Or should I just call you a f*****t because taking my time to write up three paragraphs explaining how your guild leader is a hypocrite and can't present himself in a respectable manor abiding by his own rules he made after I, using his own words here, pushed him over the edge.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Demidom
Muleferdan

Correction, you used what you call highbrow humor to call me a douche. So you're saying it's okay to call you a homosexual if I use a dictionary definition of the word in place of the actual word? No, it's the same thing, a rose by any other name is still a rose. And further, I don't have beef with anyone but nitwit. He fails to comprehend that I don't like him, don't care about this guild, or warnings or anything here.

I'm old enough to swear, unlike some of you who still abide by their parents and get allowances and little sack lunches with your name written on them. I'm not a kid like all of you, I am a man. As a man I can vote, drink, smoke, fight and die for my country, and I have a little thing called freedom of speech. I don't live in a third world country where there is a dictator and 90% of the wealth is in 10% of the population. I'm an American, I have rights. If someone acts like a douche I call it like it is.

Sorry I'm too RAW for you. How was that mental imagery? Did it paint it thick enough to wrap around your dense skulls? Or should I just call you a f*****t because taking my time to write up three paragraphs explaining how your guild leader is a hypocrite and can't present himself in a respectable manor abiding by his own rules he made after I, using his own words here, pushed him over the edge.

Don't get too full of yourself. Someone edited "douche" into his post.
Also, maturity and "being a man" is not all about aesthetics. That nonsense made me lol.

Also, you're in a laid back guild that has seen it's fair share of trolls and flames in the past few weeks. Because of this, we need to lay down some rules that does not turn everything into a flame war. This is NOT because of you. You give yourself too much credit if you're thinking that.
Just relax and stop responding to our posts with insults and blatent uses of ad hominem, and you'll be fine here. Notice how the captain, and almost all of the regulars are blunt, condescending, and critical assholes? You, a man, will fit in just fine with us kiddies if you simply relax a bit.  

Jonnnn

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm
Demidom
Muleferdan

K... can you leave then because being too RAW causes chafing and flaming.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff