Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Jayce and Lucien's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:11 pm
"Something wrong?" She reckonized the tone. She herself had used it many times before. She didn't think their conversation was going in the happy go lucky category.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:18 pm
Jayce brought himself back to reality. I apologize for veering off. Unfortunately, I am prone to such tangents. What he did not tell her, was that this was his way of politely changing the subject. He hoped she would go along with it.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 pm
Eilena got the message and nodded her head. She knew she had accidentally found a soft spot. One could only imagine what he was thinking. "So what do you think of the castle so far?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm
Jayce let out a small sigh, appreciative of how she flowed seamlessly into a new subject. I love it here. I have a place to think peacefully. A place to reflect on the past.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:25 pm
"How long have you been here?" She looked around. He seemed well settled in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:23 pm
No more than a week. Jayce laughed. They say that things sometimes are not what they seem. But things are exactly as they seem here. He motioned to his clothes, and the furnishings. Don't let the manners fool you. I am exceedingly wealthy.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:28 pm
"And you seem very proud of it." She continued to peer around. "It's only my first day here. It seems like a nice home so far. Haven't spoken to anyone else but you so far though."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm
Jayce chuckled. He sure was proud of his wealth. So I'm the first person you've spoken to here? It is an honor. He wondered what was behind that veil. He stared harder (Though with no visible effort), trying to see through it.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Eilena smiled. "And an honor it is to speak to you. I hope there are lots in this castle likle you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Jayce had a sudden thought. Remember, if you see a Lycan, avoid it. Their manners are as bad as their personal hygiene.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 pm
Eilena's cheeriness quickly fell. "Not all of them..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Jayce became cautious. Oh? He wondered where this was going.  

Melkore The Bard

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm
"They can be very sweeter-- sweeter than a good couple of vampires," she said. She closed her eyes remembering the last man she ever dared loved. Mason. How she missed him. She also remembered the painful way he died.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:58 pm
Jayce couldn't see past the veil, but he knew what she was thinking. You loved him, didn't you?  

Melkore The Bard

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 pm
As Mayung entered the room, he saw Shadowstep chatting with Eilena, and made a glance on them and sat on the couch. Then, Mayung said: "Never remember the death of your love. Remember only the days when he lived. Make your pain and suffering become your strength." Then, Mayung remembered the last time when he saw his love, Xara, the last time before he saw her brutal death.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff