Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:42 am
-Risu was miffed at the black creature for grabbing his arm again, but now he had his knife out. Just as the creature grabbed him again, he spotted the kunai coming for him. In a flash, he had drawn his arms in front of him, yanking the creatures from their spots and into the path of the incoming kunai.-

"If you things won't die by my hand, how about the hand of your creator?! Hope their bodies can take it, or I'm dead!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:45 am
Solid watched his actions as the bodies of the black creatures laid there stabbed to death
Very wise young friend. How about this...
2 Needles came forth from behind Solid with 2 small bombs closing in aswell
The Needles will cut through those creatures and the bombs will finish you off  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:06 am
-Risu's eyes widened in horror as the needles shot through his protective barrier of baddies and landed square where they were going, one in his right shoulder, the other into his chest below his heart. The bombs hissed, then exploded...-

"..."

*POOF!*

-...into a shower of splinters and twigs as the bombs detonated on a log replacement.-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:09 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes widened in horror as the needles shot through his protective barrier of baddies and landed square where they were going, one in his right shoulder, the other into his chest below his heart. The bombs hissed, then exploded...-

"..."

*POOF!*

-...into a shower of splinters and twigs as the bombs detonated on a log replacement.-

Not good enough
Another hand seal was in place before the words even finished as Solid closed his eyes waiting for some sign of movement.  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:16 am
-Risu already knew it wasn't, as Solid's words reached his ears. He was hidden in the branches just above where those weird creatures were. Looking at his hand, Risu checked for the sun's position by measuring the shadow on his hand from the surrounding branches.-

"I mightn't be so good at Ninjutsu techniques, but I know how to read a forest. Now..."

-Carefully, ever so carefully, Risu drew three shuriken from his pouch, keeping that kunai he drew earlier in his left hand. If he could pull this off...He shifted a little on the branch and threw a shuriken into the tree Solid was in front of, into the branches above him, some leaves floating down as it landed in a branch, sounding like a footstep.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:28 am
NeoNexus
-Risu already knew it wasn't, as Solid's words reached his ears. He was hidden in the branches just above where those weird creatures were. Looking at his hand, Risu checked for the sun's position by measuring the shadow on his hand from the surrounding branches.-

"I mightn't be so good at Ninjutsu techniques, but I know how to read a forest. Now..."

-Carefully, ever so carefully, Risu drew three shuriken from his pouch, keeping that kunai he drew earlier in his left hand. If he could pull this off...He shifted a little on the branch and threw a shuriken into the tree Solid was in front of, into the branches above him, some leaves floating down as it landed in a branch, sounding like a footstep.-

With a small noise a rope a few feet away from Solid was trip and a tree busted in an explosion. But no scream or heavy breathing
A TRAP!
Solid jumped away from his position
Maybe leaving myself out in the open wasn't good idea....

Solid left his hands go as he started a new seal and Shadow Replicans were made. 6 total now covered the area, all forming hand seals of their own.

Defense is the strategy here! Now you know that Risu-kun!
Solid yelled  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:44 am
-Risu watched as the tree exploded, thanking the gods that that wasn't him instead of his shuriken. Then he watched and listened as Solid used his Shadow Replication technique to duplicate himself multiple times. What was interesting about this was that each seemed to be forming their own seperate seals from all the others. Risu didn't know Solid could do that yet!-

"Woah, he's been training a LOT! Well, I better buckle down and focus...let's see."

-Bringing his hand up again to measure the shadows, this time holding up his two shuriken, Risu used the weapons to cast shadows for his forecast.-

"So it's just a little bit in the west, huh? In such a case...yes, this should work."

-Risu drew a silent breath and leapt from his hiding place, over to the next tree, then swinging on a branch threw his kunai back to the tree he was just in, it landing cleanly in the trunk in the centre of all those leaves. It sounded as if he were in two places at once.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:51 am
NeoNexus
-Risu watched as the tree exploded, thanking the gods that that wasn't him instead of his shuriken. Then he watched and listened as Solid used his Shadow Replication technique to duplicate himself multiple times. What was interesting about this was that each seemed to be forming their own seperate seals from all the others. Risu didn't know Solid could do that yet!-

"Woah, he's been training a LOT! Well, I better buckle down and focus...let's see."

-Bringing his hand up again to measure the shadows, this time holding up his two shuriken, Risu used the weapons to cast shadows for his forecast.-

"So it's just a little bit in the west, huh? In such a case...yes, this should work."

-Risu drew a silent breath and leapt from his hiding place, over to the next tree, then swinging on a branch threw his kunai back to the tree he was just in, it landing cleanly in the trunk in the centre of all those leaves. It sounded as if he were in two places at once.-

Moving with rapid speed was a 7th Solid who leapt up above all the overs to throw 2 kunias at the "noisy" tree. As the Kunais hit a clash of metal was heard.
Sneaky!
The 7th landed back on the ground and it seemed as though he had compltely disappeared from sight! Now the clones began to speak in unison as one seemed a little off from the others.
Now the defense will be complete.
And you will fall young one!
They all grew very silent as their hands stopped moving and their eyes searched all around.
Where....  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:24 am
-Risu's hand had delved into his pouch again, his fingers delicately pulling on two more kunai. He was slightly startled as he saw the seventh replication strike out at his diversion. Once again, as he finished drawing his new kunai, he held up his palm to check the shadows cast by his weapons. He ran through what he couldn't do in his head.-

"Alright, I'm almost in position, but this is going to take some luck and speed, both of which I think I've used up for today. I don't have any wire, I'm not allowed to have that yet, so I can't use the kunai and wire trap like sempai can. Let's see...I should have three more kunai in my pouch, as well as three shuriken. Two shuriken and two kunai in my hands. Seven replications. Damn, I'm in a pinch."

-Despite this, he steeled his face, placing one of the kunai between his teeth and throwing the other kunai ahead of him, to the next tree he wanted to leap to, as well as a shuriken in the opposite direction, he himself leaping upwards a few branches up, landing lightly, hoping Solid would be fooled by the double landing sounds in the other trees.-

"If he comes up this tree, I've got him, or at least a replication."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:06 pm
NeoNexus
-Risu's hand had delved into his pouch again, his fingers delicately pulling on two more kunai. He was slightly startled as he saw the seventh replication strike out at his diversion. Once again, as he finished drawing his new kunai, he held up his palm to check the shadows cast by his weapons. He ran through what he couldn't do in his head.-

"Alright, I'm almost in position, but this is going to take some luck and speed, both of which I think I've used up for today. I don't have any wire, I'm not allowed to have that yet, so I can't use the kunai and wire trap like sempai can. Let's see...I should have three more kunai in my pouch, as well as three shuriken. Two shuriken and two kunai in my hands. Seven replications. Damn, I'm in a pinch."

-Despite this, he steeled his face, placing one of the kunai between his teeth and throwing the other kunai ahead of him, to the next tree he wanted to leap to, as well as a shuriken in the opposite direction, he himself leaping upwards a few branches up, landing lightly, hoping Solid would be fooled by the double landing sounds in the other trees.-

"If he comes up this tree, I've got him, or at least a replication."

And just like that the 7th had hoped and launched two more kunais. With Risu on the Offense Solid had to move even faster if this whole entire thing would even come close to falling into place. Maybe it was enough. But DAMN! Chakra was to low to continue for another 2 minutes  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:42 am
"Now's my chance, while he's trying to figure this out!"

-Risu threw a shuriken out of his tree as he launched himself deftly out of it towards the next tree, the one he had thrown his last kunai. The shuriken's path happened to have Solid's closest form to Risu in it's path.-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:04 pm
NeoNexus

-Risu threw a shuriken out of his tree as he launched himself deftly out of it towards the next tree, the one he had thrown his last kunai. The shuriken's path happened to have Solid's closest form to Risu in it's path.-

No way out. Oh well one down
The Shuriken tore through one of the clones with extreme speed, as the clone melted away with a smile
You're getting closer kid
The voice seemed to echo as not to reveal Solid's location  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:06 pm
[Solid]
NeoNexus

The Shuriken tore through one of the clones with extreme speed, as the clone melted away with a smile

-Risu made it to the tree and was on target, as he found that kunai he had thrown ahead of him. He pulled it from it's resting place in the bark, one kunai still in his mouth. His eyes surveyed the scene below, and saw that he had destroyed one of the replications. He was still unsure of where the real one was though. He held up the kunai above his palm, and found that the shadow of the kunai was overshadowed by his own.-

"Perfect. This is it!"

-Risu now throws the kunai that was in the tree right into the centre of the circle of replications, as a way of making them look up at his tree. Soon after throwing the kunai, he bounds up the branches, then leaps up and out, above the canopy of the tree, and begins falling towards the ground and the group, kunai in mouth and hands loaded with his remaining kunai and shuriken. Behind him, the sun blazed away, so he was only a shadow descending towards Solid.-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:38 pm
NeoNexus
[Solid]
NeoNexus

-Risu made it to the tree and was on target, as he found that kunai he had thrown ahead of him. He pulled it from it's resting place in the bark, one kunai still in his mouth. His eyes surveyed the scene below, and saw that he had destroyed one of the replications. He was still unsure of where the real one was though. He held up the kunai above his palm, and found that the shadow of the kunai was overshadowed by his own.-

"Perfect. This is it!"

-Risu now throws the kunai that was in the tree right into the centre of the circle of replications, as a way of making them look up at his tree. Soon after throwing the kunai, he bounds up the branches, then leaps up and out, above the canopy of the tree, and begins falling towards the ground and the group, kunai in mouth and hands loaded with his remaining kunai and shuriken. Behind him, the sun blazed away, so he was only a shadow descending towards Solid.-

Gotcha
All the clones now stopped their individual seals and look toward the sun and the kunai's original direction. With their hands over their eyes, a flood of Kunais soared toward the sky in Risu's direction.
Dammit. Clever boy!  

[Solid]

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas