Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
New MCs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They suck?
  Yup
  I love 'em!
  50/50
View Results

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 am
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
What do you guys want the MC's to be?
hey i think a big panther or sumthing like that ya kno?? that wuld be cool what bout you what wuld u like, also I want a Ghosty Spirit thing that wuld rock

That would be kewl biggrin Wot I'd like to see for the MC's would be a kitty something like coco and kiki kitty again, but like in different colors smile like have black and white or brown or orange with stripes, ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Iono, I kinda want another plushie, like a ferret plushie or something. That would be cute.

That would be cute ^__^ and it could be like a scarf too like the longcat scarf, cute ^__^  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 am
devilsmokinangel
ohh yeah a ferret thats just cute fullstop. apart from the fact one killed both my guinea pigs when i was little, i still like them ....

Aww sad poor guinea pigs, apparently one of my sister's friends has one. Everyone says they're really mean, are they? My sister's friends ferret isn't mean, it's cute ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
hey i think a big panther or sumthing like that ya kno?? that wuld be cool what bout you what wuld u like, also I want a Ghosty Spirit thing that wuld rock

That would be kewl biggrin Wot I'd like to see for the MC's would be a kitty something like coco and kiki kitty again, but like in different colors smile like have black and white or brown or orange with stripes, ^__^
lol ya can tell we like cats lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:41 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Iono, I kinda want another plushie, like a ferret plushie or something. That would be cute.

That would be cute ^__^ and it could be like a scarf too like the longcat scarf, cute ^__^
thats a really good idea there ursaula a longferret scarf I like it alot  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
ohh yeah a ferret thats just cute fullstop. apart from the fact one killed both my guinea pigs when i was little, i still like them ....

Aww sad poor guinea pigs, apparently one of my sister's friends has one. Everyone says they're really mean, are they? My sister's friends ferret isn't mean, it's cute ^__^
yeah poor wee things aye it was sooo horrible finding them !!!! I wont give u the details sad

But what do u mean by they are mean???? I thought they were loevly little things  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

lol ya can tell we like cats lol

oh yeah xD razz kittys ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:38 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

lol thanks ^__^  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel

yeah poor wee things aye it was sooo horrible finding them !!!! I wont give u the details sad

But what do u mean by they are mean???? I thought they were loevly little things

My sister said that they're very mean, so I'm just saying wot I heard, I donno if it's true or not though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 pm
noo there lovely i had 1 and my sister wanted one so we got another female cos the males fight and smell bad, so we got another one and it was a little grey one then all of a sudden my one "cocoa" started gettin really fat ... then i became an expert on guinea pigs and i found out bubbles the grey one was a boy!!!! then i woke up one mornin and had 5 new babies smile they sooo cute but sadly one died i was sooo sad i had to bury it and have a wee funeral ..... i was little  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:15 am
devilsmokinangel
ohh ok cool wow ur avi changes all the time i love it soo much ...

lol I can never make up my mind. Thanks! I love yours, it's all purple/black purddyness!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 am
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

That is a really cute idea!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 am
devilsmokinangel

Aww, I'm sowwy about your guinea piggies. That's so sad.

Wait, are ferret's carnivours?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:46 pm
devilsmokinangel
noo there lovely i had 1 and my sister wanted one so we got another female cos the males fight and smell bad, so we got another one and it was a little grey one then all of a sudden my one "cocoa" started gettin really fat ... then i became an expert on guinea pigs and i found out bubbles the grey one was a boy!!!! then i woke up one mornin and had 5 new babies smile they sooo cute but sadly one died i was sooo sad i had to bury it and have a wee funeral ..... i was little

Aww, that's so cute ^__^ except the dying part D: When we got fish (we don't have them anymore because I got so caught up in their lives) but when we did have them I'd cry and have nightmares when one died, then we'd flush it down the toilet. I'd cry every night for a like a week sad I like fishys smile  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:47 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

That is a really cute idea!

Thanks ^__^ lol, I love my longcat scarf so, I just put it together xP  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out