Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Translator? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm
No problem, although I'm pretty much usless lol, good job Devil biggrin and tis ok, everyone runs into those issues  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm
shinigami~Loki
Sorry guys, I got loaded with school work and my two jobs have been killing me sweatdrop D., tell me about this friend of yours. I still need to convert the file as soon as I can get to the computer on which the movie is stored.I'm really sorry I was away guys. thank you for all the great help. heart
her name is japangirl12345 and she may help u out i will chat to her shes new to gaia ill try and get her to join this guild  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:07 am
Awesome,lovely. Thank you so much heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 am
well shes hasnt been on line for awhile... havent herd from her yet. But we will see. Fingers crossed for You  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:21 pm
*fingers and toes crossed* I wonder if it would be difficult to walk with your toes crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 pm
I sprained my toe trying once...hehe... lol, when I was like 5 I use to cross all my fingers then cross my arms and cross my toes and legs then i'd cross my eyes and teeth xD it was intense yet I remember it so well  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 pm
shinigami~Loki
*fingers and toes crossed* I wonder if it would be difficult to walk with your toes crossed.
well you'd be kinda wonky.... lol i think if u have no ears ya cant keep ya balance lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 pm
If you have no ears you can balance? That's.. odd lol razz but kewl, we had this presentation where this guy came to our school and he didn't have ears because they were burnt off.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 pm
yeah im pretty sure i read or watched sum where that your ears are what gives humans and living things there balance!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm
I thought it was your toes. lol I read in a book about a girl who wanted to cut off her toes because she didn't know wot they were used for, but right before she was about to she was told that they were used for balance.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Ursaula
I thought it was your toes. lol I read in a book about a girl who wanted to cut off her toes because she didn't know wot they were used for, but right before she was about to she was told that they were used for balance.
lol really weird book!!! maybe its ur toes??? dont kno why but i just thought it was ears lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 pm
Lmfao, who knows, but yeah she was going to cut off her toes, it wasn't like one of those horror books though, it was one with pictures, like a kids book lol. So then they'd know wot toes are actually for so they won't cut them off >.< lol razz  

Ursaula

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Like in Cinderella! I think only your big toe and pinky toe are used for balance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm
I donno lol, but I do remember that they were used for balance lol.  

Ursaula

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:21 am
Yeah, I do too. Well what about knee caps? Why do we need those? I mean they don't even grow in until you're about two years old.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff