Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 pm
Cassidy nodded her head. "Yeah, of course silly! What else do teen girls do?" She asked laughing. Her friends around her giggled and raised a few eyebrows at her. "It's tons of fun! We have a few drinks, a lot of partying and truth or dare games, then some of the guys come over." She winked giggling. "It is outrageous fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Koji raised his eyebrow.
"Drinks? As in alchol?" Izzy asked warry.
though he was ready to leave, Koji stayed a moment longer to hear the reply.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm
Cassidy laughed. "Of course! NOT!" She grinned and shook her head. "Oh no... We would never subject you to that... Now the boys... thats a different story." She nodded her head, pursing her lips into a line. "No worries, I'll look out for you" She wrapped her arm around her shoulder. "Who knows... maybe you'll meet a guy you like?" She shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:33 pm
She breathed a sigh of relief and Koji seemed satisfidy with this.
"I gotta go now Izumi. They won't let me have my helmet in class. I'll see you later, alright?"
"Alright. Bye." She said giving her brother a peck on the cheek and he left.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 am
Cassidy waved sweetly as Koji left. "So Iz, your brother... is he single?" She laughed softly. "Some of the girls think he's totally cute. But anyways..." She grinned. "The sleepover'll be a blast! It's at my house and its on Friday night. It's kind of like a major thing to go to." She nodded her head as she got up. "Well I'll see you later k?" She waved and walked off with a few of her friends towards class.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 pm
"He's single. He has yet to have a girlfriend." She answered. "see ya."
It didn't take Izumi long to find her class.
Koji Tossed his helmet into his locker and headed for his first class, English.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:49 pm
Cassidy grinned and slid into her english class. She sat in the back, on her own. She pulled out her notebook and pencil and waited for class to begin. Impatiently tapping her pencil on the desk, she sighed heavily and opened her notebook to a back page. She started doodling a little cartoon that starred her and Koji. She blushed as soon as she realised it was him on the paper.

((Edited!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:45 pm
Koji walked into the classroom at sat in the back near the door (about two seats from Cassidy). Waiting for the bell to ring and the room to fill, he pulled out his sheet music and slowly began filling in the notes for a song he was writing.  

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Cassidy looked over at Koji and smiled, knowing he probably didn't know her exisitance other then being the girl who invited his little sister to a party. She snickered when she thought about the little white lie she told about drinking. She sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear, turning back to her notebook. She quickly hid the cartoon and sighed heavily, laying on her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:53 pm
He stopped and tapped his pencil at various tempos. Mutter things like "no that's not it." "too fast" "too slow". He continued to tap it almost irritating at the different tempos and different rhythms.  

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 pm
Cassidy peeked at him with a semi annoyed face on. She scooted to the chair beside him. She frowned and tapped his shoulder. "You know that is really annoying." She sighed and pursed her lips to form a hard line across her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:02 pm
He looked at her as if he finally noticed he wasn't alone in the room.
"hm?" he stopped tapping the pencil. "oh that. Sorry. Force of habit when something doesn't sound right."
He replied referring to the music.
"You're the one that invited my sister to join you right?"

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 pm
Cassidy frowned a little hurt that he didn't realise she was in the room. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah... But I happen to have a name. It's Cassidy." She folded her arms across her chest. "You should come to the party too." She shrugged her shoulders. "You know... Theres going to be a lot of drunk boys there. Who knows what'll happen." She grinned. "Actually i do know... The last freshman we took in had a wonderful time, The guys loved her." She nodded her head smirking and went back to her chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm
"You said there would be no alcohol." Koji reminded her. "Izumi doesn't do things like that."
he looked over at her.
"If I would've known you were in here, I wouldn't have been working on music."

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm
"I said no alcohol for her. Most of us don't drink anyway... We mix a bit but everyone does that. It's the guys. They drink. Then come and crash the party..." Cassidy smiled. "Things happen. One girl ended up becoming pregnant. Well she wasn't allowed back into the group." She shook her head. "I highly doubt that you wouldn't have been working on music. I'm just some girl after all." She said shrugging her shoulders.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff