Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

inudragon21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:37 pm
I think Harry should end up with Hermione or maybe Ginny. Or maybe a new character that J.K. hasn't introduced yet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:24 am
RubyRays
bbaxel32
EmsMercury
Honestly, I hope he's not paired with anyone in the end. I don't want him with Hermione because she's Ron's. I don't want him with Ginny because that's very predictable. Oh, let's have a happy ending where Harry marries into his best friend's family and blissfully happy forever. Besides, the Weasley's are like family to him. I'd rather Ginny end up with Neville. ^_^ Luna... eh, I wouldn't really mind, but I'd prefer for it not to happen. Cho Chang... I don't like her. *glares* She's a stupid human hosepipe. So, yeah, I hope nobody.
i HATE cho chang. i hope harry just finds someone who doesnt judge him so much. and i want ginny to end up with . . . someone. cute... and neville to end up with an '' in ur face! my girl's hot'' girl

Yeah I hate Cho too stare , Ginny and Neville would be so cute, Harry I can see him with anybody.

agreed i wouldnt mind ginny and hp cho is a b***h  

mystikfall

mystikfall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:26 am
inudragon21
I think Harry should end up with Hermione or maybe Ginny. Or maybe a new character that J.K. hasn't introduced yet. 3nodding

yea i think maybe a new charater also  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:34 pm
serenity112286
Right now I can't see Harry dating anyone. But JK Rowling is an expert story teller so if she wants Harry to fall in love, she will make it believeable and worthwhile. We know better than to think she will not think this through perfectly.

I personally don't want him with anyone. If i had to choose someone though i would choose Hermione  

Hakania

Hakania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:47 pm
rosawill
HERMIONE!!!!I think Harry and Hermione should end up together, or if they don't at least her and Ron.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:17 am
I think he'll end up with Ginny but I'd rather him end up with Hermione.  

Miss Diedre

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:50 am
I think he'll get a mail order bride from russia!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:59 pm
SincerityAnn
...just wondering everyone's opinion on this question. I think that if he lives he definitely won't be with Hermione. I think J.K.R. will save her for Ron. I think it may be Ginny.

Yeah, I agree. I think he'll end up with Ginny. Plus, I like Hermione and Ron.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

sexy_british_girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:56 pm
I hope how ever he ends up with will treat him nice because he deserves it heart I think he will end up with Cho Chang because he dose have a crush on here rolleyes not Herm. or Ginny!! but what I really wont is him to end up with me 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:58 pm
AtreeX
SincerityAnn
...just wondering everyone's opinion on this question. I think that if he lives he definitely won't be with Hermione. I think J.K.R. will save her for Ron. I think it may be Ginny.

Yeah, I agree. I think he'll end up with Ginny. Plus, I like Hermione and Ron.

I so agree!! I think Ron and Hermione will end up together heart  

sexy_british_girl

Volley_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:30 pm
Ginny or luna if ginny dies which i don't think will happen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:01 pm
I think Harry will end up with Ginny, though I found the relationship a little dull  

non642

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:59 am
I hope that he'll go for Ginny  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:04 pm
Ginny

Orange Leather

RedRose07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:47 pm
i think that Harry will end up with GInny he so obviously loves her and besides, Hermione will end up with Ron  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff