Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The silent child Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 pm
she looked up at him when he rested his hand on her head and her lips trembled out an unaudable word 'help.' when he handed her the paper she read it shaking so badly she was almost unable to write back to him 'give me one minute to get my things.' she slowly got up had a terrible need to touch him. Thank him and walked inside. A few minutes later something loud broke and she was racing out her shirt ripped, coat, shoes and school bag in hand running from him. He was yell profound names at her. "You killed your own mother. you're a monster. You wont escape for long. You'll come back." her growled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Rage caught her at the end of the street. He saw how hurt she was. He held her there in his arms. Trying to calm her to make her feel better. Her breathing slowly stopped and he lead Yuki to the car. He let her in and then opened his door and got in. He started the car, Flyleaf softly playing, and drove slowly. He looked at her at every stoplight to make sure she was ok. He kept the same pace at all times. He didn't want to do a thing to upset her. At the slow pace it took a while to get to his house. It was simple but elegant. It was built in the Japanese style complete with garderns. A little slice of calm in a sea of insanty. He smiled at her as he lead her to the door. Rage opened it for her and indicated the chair brewing some green tea.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 pm
She sat and stared down at nothing her hands fisted together, knuckles white and shaking. While his back was turned to her she started to speak. Just loud enough to be heared. Her voice was different, even to her, it did not sound formiliar like others peoples voices would be to them. It trembled on her tunge and the edges were laced with pain at the cut that she had failed to notice on her side. "He's right.... It was so long ago... and as hard as I try i cannot pay for my sin..." she looked up at him. Waiting for disgust. For him too to throw something at her and scream at her in the utter disgust that her father held for her but she forced herself to continue. To be honest with him... if anything he diecerved to know before he got anymore involved with her. "I was 6. We were playing... in the kitchen. there was water on the floor from it." tears of memory filled her eyes and she went on. "I slipped and knocked her back... her head it the counter and she landed on top of me... No one else was home. She didn't wake up... and I almost died... when father got home and the ambulence came he cried and cried and told me it was my fault that she died... as I lay in a hospital bed dieing myself..." she ran two fingers through her silver hair looking at it at length. "It used to be red." she muttered her eyes clouding and she waited for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm
He wasn't. He was at fault for something too. But he wouldn't tell her that. No not yet. He wouldn't talk just yet. He brought the tea to her motioning that it was hot. He looked at her to say. "I am not disgusted. You are you. And I don't care. I'll help you put the pieces back." He smiled. It was just a little off. He didn't smile a lot. Rage didn't have much to smile about. No, Rage lived in his big empty house uttely alone. He drank some tea. He was trying to show her that she should drink some. He came to her side. He looked in those beautiful pale grey eyes. He was radiating want and desire for her. He wrote on the paper. "Hungry?"  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:22 pm
She smiled as tears welled up in her eyes. god it felt so good to be exepted by someone. She put her head in her arms on the table and cried because she couldn't quiet yet reach out to him. What would it feel like to be held? Just to be held and cared for? She read the paper and sniffed whiping her eyes and smiled a little and nodded writing quickly as she stood. "want some help?" Her eyes were still dull but the smile was true and brilliant.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm
He grinned back melted. Her smile oh her smile. It was amazing and lit him on fire from head to toe. He lead her to the kitchen. It was pretty well stocked. He grabbed a box of shells and shook it to ask if that was ok. Rage was a pretty good cook having had to live by himself. Rage smiled again. She made him happy. He got to working making the cheese and set her to work on the meat sauce.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 pm
she worked with competense obviously confident in the kitchen. her long sleeves were rolled up to her elbo. she looked through his cupboards for spiese that would taste good. She had her hair tied back with a piece of string and was almost tempted to hum while she worked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Rage couldn't help it. He was happy. She was beautiful and cute and.......amazing. he worked alongside as he looked up he met her eyes. He grinned at her and then got back to work. The stuffed shells were soon done. He got them put them on the table and then watched her reaction beore he ate some himself. He wasn't sure if she would like it. He cut himself a quick preicse slice and began to eat. He drank more green tea with it. He was kind of addicted to the stuff. He would occasionally smile at her from his side of the table.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:04 pm
She finished the meat sause and put some over her shells and sampled it. It was amazing. she smiled in approval and little child like dimples appeared. she drank tea with him and slowly started looking around the room while she ate her meal. It was an amazing place. She like it alot, and the person that owned it. When she was done she stood in a fluid movement and took her plate to the sink and washed it by hand and dried it. She motioned to her empty cup asking if she could have more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:17 am
Rage grinned. That sweet face, with those dimples. Oh, it was heavenly. He melted right then and there. He washed his plate and then nodded at her. He poured them both more tea. He inidcated the couch and this time he sat next to her. He was blushing. Rage had never felt any of this before, done any of this before. Dear God, the boy had never celbrated any holiday, not even his own birthday. He looked over at her sheepishly. He wrote on the paper in his neat precise handwriting. "I think your beautiful." He was bright red. Rage shook his hair into his face again utterly embarassed.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 pm
She was drinking tea and read his words at the same time and chocked. She put her cup down whiping her mouth with her arm rereading it. She started to laugh and looked over at him. She could see how red his face was and sat on the edge of the couch and gently brushed his hair out of his face so that she could see his eyes and he would know she was serious. "Thank you... you make me feel..." she search for word. "Beautiful... I don't think I am... but your not like anyone else... I feel like I can trust you." she smiled and let her finger trail lightly down his cheek just to feel him and turned red at what she just did and laughed at herself her own hair falling around her face. "I like you... I want to be your friend." she offered him a smile and her hand in friendship. "I owe you so much for helping me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:30 pm
Rage was so pure red. He grinned though. He let out a very small whimper of pleasure when she brushed his hair out of his face and a little louder one she traced his cheek. He looked deep into her eyes. He wrote on the paper. "Ok. Friends it is." Rage kept looking her eyes. And when her hair went into her face Rage carefully and clumsily brushed it out of her face. He cocked his head at her. He wrote on the paper. "Whats a freind exactly?"  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:45 pm
She thought for a moment liking the feel of his hand against her face and tilted her head to one side as she thought of an answer. "A friend... is someone you can talk to... you may start out not knowing eachother... but over time... you sorta bond with that person..." she bite her bottom lip fidgiting with her hands. She had never actually had one and the thought of him being her friend made her increadibly happy. "You can tell them anything and know that they wont judge you." her eyes soften, "They exept all of who you are... they listen and if you get in a fight you make up quickly." she smiled and the dimples reappeared she was so happy to think that maybe he could be her first friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 am
He nodded. "Friends we are." He wrote. Rage removed his hand and his heart melted when she smiled with those dimples. He was grining. He wrote carefully on the paper. "What do we do now? Its too early to sleep." He never stopped grining. She was amazing and beautiful........and now she was his freind. His first real one. He had two others but he didn't know what freind had meant. He had felt nothing for them. This was true freindship. He looked into her eyes and sincere happiness was there.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:24 pm
Just posting to bump it back upf))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers