Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $
Inn of The Dragon (an Rp Thread)- story decision time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Story?
Story 1 - Christo Minaverus
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 2 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 3 - Christo Minaverus
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Story 4 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 5 - Jameta
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 6 - FabledAddiction
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Story 7 - FabledAddiction
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Story 8 - FabledAddiction
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 9 - Rakei
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:37 pm
xdarkshade
I like all the story ideas except the Middle Earth one. Don't get me wrong though I love LoTR but I'm not fond of that story for an RP.

I personally don't have any ideas. But I do have a question,
Are we going to going to be able to choose our own RP name and character bio? Cause if not then I don't think I'll be too interested. I have a certain name (my magickal name, actually) that I like to use and I use it for everything that doesn't require my real name, i.e. usernames, RP names, etc. And I feel uncomfortable using anything different .

yes you pick secies if needed, character stats and all that good stuff, its just we need to have a story line and run with it. which reminds me i need to try and update and finish this place soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:41 pm
STORY #7

While working on a construction site, Dan found a book with a pentacle one it. He sat it down to clear it off, and realised his duster was on the miniature table he set up. He ran to get it, but when he came back the book was gone.

Suddenly 5 bright lights shot into the sky. Each one representing an element. After about 500 meters in the air, they seperated into different directions. Dan had an awful feeling about this. After that, a group of adults looking to be 25 or so showed up at the construction site. They saw Dan's face and new instantly what happened. They ran off to where the lights appeared from.

"Someone's found the Master's book. And we're all here so it couldn't be anyone from The Order" a woman said.

"Yeah, but if they knew how to conjure the stones, then they have to know something about The Order, right?" another woman said.

A man spoke up "No, not necessarily. Remember, the Master died because he let a random stranger into The Order who later stole his book, and buried it years ago. The Master said that anyone who wanted to learn, could learn. So he probably didn't make conjuring too diffucult"

"But even though, someone had to have known the Spot of Conjuration to make the stones appear, right?" the woman spoke, again.

"No," another man said "After all, Stonehenge is only a few paces away from here"

And with that, the group known as "The Order" took off to stonehenge to look for more clues.

x__CrimsonRegret

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:57 pm
STORY #8

An ancient power known as the Oracle has just been awoken from her burial ground. When her wandering spirit found the offering of water, fire, earth, and wind at her grave, she was awoken in human form. However the plentacle on the ground showed only the 5 pointed star. She knew this was intentional. She was meant to have limitless power. And with this, she flew off to find revenge on the very ones who buried her body many years ago. They've all long since died, but their bloodline carried strong.

A phone rang in the darkness. "Hello?" you answer.
"She's been awoken" a man says "it's time."

And with that, you run off to your car and speed to the Oracle's burial ground. On the way, 5 police cars are chasing you. Effortlesly, you send out a wave of energy and the air-freshener dangling from your rear-view mirror disappears. So does your entire body and car. Invisible.

You get to the burial ground and you find the other descendants of the original Priory. There you discuss the details of how to deal with the Oracle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:45 pm
STORY (almost novel gonk ) #9

I find that highly offensive! you're dealing with a writer what'd you expect!?

Story idea! [if we don't use it I'll write a book whee ]

{background story}
7000 years ago the power of magic was at its peak and the power of the Goddess shone brightly in every country of the world, a school was raised from the ground, they called it "Magi Luna" this was a school for students of magic. People from all over the world came here to study the arts it was also the only place where you could become a High Priest/ess, and it was even rumoured that the three top Students where sent to another plane to become Death, Life and Balance.
This showed to be the truth each year the top students would with the teachers and Headmaster perform a sacred ritual to open a portal that would "swallow" them and suck the into another plane. No one knew what happened there, not even the Headmaster Hermes Trimegistus (real person) knew that.

But 6100 years ago a group of seven power hungry students knew they were way too far behind the top students. And they didn't really want to become Death, Life and Balance. No they wanted more! They wanted to become the elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit and the God and Goddess themselves. The names of these students have been lost, but one thing remains certain and that is: They succeeded in getting the most sacred of sacred books where the most dangerous and powerful Spells and Rituals were written down. [There was no written language at that time, but pretend please] They found a Ritual to summon the God and Goddess and the elements. They found spell to become power and rewrote it into the ritual.

It wasn't until they were too far into the ritual to stop, that they realized they didn't have control or power enough to handle it. The students were too afraid to stop because if they did they would die, but if by the slim chance of a trillion to one, they might make it. The energy that came into the chamber was to powerful and killed them all, the excess energy made the school sink back into the ground and the world did no longer know of such a wonder as Magi Luna again.

{story}
In modern era, today. The power of magic and the Goddess has shrunk, because of the draining of the belief, and because of new religions arising. But now a rumour has been running throughout the world of the believers in the Goddess, the rumour is only a whisper of the name "Magi Luna" and another word always followed "found" Now it is up to the Highest Priestess' counsel to find out if the rumour is just that a rumour, Or if they have found the greatest wonder in the world!

But no one knows the exact location and no one know where the rumour came from. Mysterious deaths of archaeologist throughout have alerted the counsel. The archaeologists have died in various places on the earth: Russia, Peru, Australia, Egypt and China.

The Priestess has order to find qualified people to see which is the place of the real Magi Luna is and which are but portals! if it has been found the glory of the Goddess might again shine on the world

{final note}the people in the RP would be the people in the counsel or the people serching.
oh and If it isn't used I guess I'll just write a novel! whee

you better like this idea I had to write it twice! cuz gaia disfunctioned and deleted it all!  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:03 am
Britney Spears has taken over the planet. You have a paper clip, a straw, and a rubber band to defeat her. GO!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:29 am
FabledAddiction
Britney Spears has taken over the planet. You have a paper clip, a straw, and a rubber band to defeat her. GO!
surprised thats my #1 pick.

ok there are far to many stories now to do a poll. so everyone pick your favorite ones. post what it is ( please not the story) and if possible whos it is. xd  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:47 pm
Christo do you have to make everything so diffucult? gonk

I'll go through and give each story a number. And then put the nuimbers in an actual poll along with the author name. That way it's anonymous and easier to check ^__^ Not to mention Jameta can't edit someones post to make someone else win.. because we all know she's dying to do so razz *nudge nudge*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:31 pm
FabledAddiction
Christo do you have to make everything so diffucult? gonk

I'll go through and give each story a number. And then put the nuimbers in an actual poll along with the author name. That way it's anonymous and easier to check ^__^ Not to mention Jameta can't edit someones post to make someone else win.. because we all know she's dying to do so razz *nudge nudge*

i never knew youi could so many poll options. scream stressed xp  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Arawath

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:55 pm
*sidles in* I sort of like Jameta's (#5)...lots of stuff to run off of it...and Christo's second plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:57 pm
Actually, now that I look at it I like Christo's #1 too...  

Arawath

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:03 am
Be sure to vote everybody!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:02 pm
i should hope more than 5 people anna rp i mean if i can do it then a llama could rp. sweatdrop how many voted do you feel we should have before we get character bios going? 10? 20? 1,323,423,524,56,243 xd  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:36 am
I voted. But for who? ninja I will not say!

I say we wait for about 15+ votes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:00 am
15+ sounds good.

I forget who I voted for sweatdrop gonk stressed

x__CrimsonRegret

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200