Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:18 am
Christo Minaverus
FabledAddiction
I seek your prayers, my fellow guildmates.

My aunt is 4 months pregnant. She's having another baby girl. But there are some problems in the pregnancy. It'll have her in bed rest for the duration of the pregnancy.

The placenta is usually on top of the baby, right? Well, the placenta slipped under the baby and is so far down that even at 4 months the doctors are 100% they'll have to do a Ceserean Section, and possibly a Hysterectomy.

This problem is more serious that I knew. Turns out that when this happens to the placenta, it's possible that not only the baby can die, but the mother also.

The same happened when my mom was pregnant with me, however I was somehow strong enough to push the placenta back on top. However with my aunt it is too far down for that to happen.

Please, offer your prayers for my Aunt.

We're visiting next weekend, and I want to give her something that will promote a lot of health with a little bit of luck. If you know anything that can help, I would appreciate it greatly.

love and to tell her your prayers are with her, that is the strongest thing and nothing can break it.

If you are able, bring her a rose quartz and an aventurine stone, for the first promotes love and the other luck and success. Pour your good will and hope into them, possibly putting them into a small, but decorated bag.

Best of love and wishes to you, Fabled. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:50 pm
Where can I find Rose Quartz and Adventurine?  

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:14 pm
FabledAddiction

You can usually find small ones at little gift shops with a display that has a glass panel held up by a wood frame where you can see a bunch of different types of rocks, and in the bottom the rocks come out (on some) and you can dig through it. Think like a Battleship set up where you have the top and can see stuff and the examples and an open bottom where you dig for stuff. Your local metaphysics store should have them in either this way or on display, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:18 pm
Jameta
FabledAddiction

You can usually find small ones at little gift shops with a display that has a glass panel held up by a wood frame where you can see a bunch of different types of rocks, and in the bottom the rocks come out (on some) and you can dig through it. Think like a Battleship set up where you have the top and can see stuff and the examples and an open bottom where you dig for stuff. Your local metaphysics store should have them in either this way or on display, too.

Oops xd

Jameta I accidentally edited your post instead of quoting it lol! I was like "wait a minute.. I thought *I* said that?"

but here's what I tagged on to the end of your message razz

My small town doesn't have any gift shops within 5 hours..
Metaphysics store?

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:27 pm
A Metaphysics store is usually the weird store that sells a ton of candles, crystals, books, hemp products (no, I'm not kidding- I've seen balls of hemp twine for sale), aromatherapy products, etc. If you still don't have one of these, I can probably find something online for you.

I feel for you, though, for not having a quick and easily place to get stuff- the little baggies cost about a dollar and you can really fill up a bag with stones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 am
ok if yo have a mall try going into a nature store, rock store, spencers maybe. its easy to find rose quartz. Actually i just saw some today. also if you have anything that she holds dear like if she loved cats then get her a cat fiqurine. the more personal it is the stronger the power it will have on her.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:19 pm
This city has nothing.

We have a mall, but nothing close to natural health. Just generic clothes shops and the occasional electronics store. We do have a spencer's though. They sell Rose quartz?

I can't order online. Mom doesn't trust computers with her credit card and I don't have a debit card (lost it).

My Aunt does like cats. I have a few cat whiskers that I've collected (already shed by cat, no harm done whatsoever) that should be useful.

I suppose I'll have to get creative x_X;;

Can I have something symbolize rose quartz?

Oh, and I finally figured out the difference between a pentacle and a pentagram.. be proud biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:52 pm
Where'd you fine that? Ranting Witches?

Adn just as white can substitue any color except black, I beleive a well-charged white stone can convery things.  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:37 pm
Jameta
Where'd you fine that? Ranting Witches?

Adn just as white can substitue any color except black, I beleive a well-charged white stone can convery things.

Where'd I find what? o.o;;

Okay, so if I went into my backyard, picked up a random white stone, cleaned the dog feces off of it, it'd still work the same?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:46 am
FabledAddiction
Another good place if you're unable to buy online is a college or even high school science teachers; they might have some geological supplier leads, and if they're nice, they might sell you some.  

blukattt
Crew

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:28 pm
Hmm....this is a prayer thread, yet this page is all non-prayer discussion. Oh well. Guess it's up to me to bring it back. Although it has already been done, I offer prayer to the victims of the tsunami. May those who lost family find a way to move on, and may those who lost shelter and food be helped to recover their losses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:05 pm
sadly though i will be the first to ask prayer and some guidance for myself. May I find better roads to travel and better friends along the way.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:01 am
I pray for Aislinn.. I hope she makes the right choice tonight..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:44 pm
I pray that My grandmothers healths gets better even though she keeps saying it is her time I pray that her spirit is blessed because she's the best gran ever  

Akuma-Loki

Cheap Hit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:46 pm
mangaelfgirl
i pray for all the Tsunami victims. i hope they get enuf food and clean water and medicine and help to rebuild their shattered lives heart

I pray along with you  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces