Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life is short, what do you plan to do about it?
  Sell my soul to demons and become immortal!
  Have a family and live happily ever after.
  Become a mad hobo.
  Drown myself in cheese.
  OMG! Stop making me depressed!
View Results

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 pm
homeless, dead, and/or a famous artist  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:39 pm
Dieci anni?
1. Trapping someone-I mean finding a lover.
2. Asking my friend for the seventeenth year "You remember the old days when we married anime characters in my living room?"
3. A fashion designer or a linguist helping my son break the system.
4. Smarter, richer, faster, stronger, better, and aerodynamic.
all while, as trampyre said, still spooky. O_o

AdrianaKitten

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm
Ill be 29 so I think I will probly be at the near end of my life. I never really thought I'd make it past 29. Let's pray I manage to run my own bar or club.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 pm
I'm hoping to establish myself as a fashion designer, maybe by then I'll have my own little boutique or something. I have a lot of really unconventional ideas about fashion, especially the ethics involved in the industry, and will be sticking to my guns on these issues. This will either make me or break me.

If not I'll probably be living on a commune. Or I'll be squatting and living a freegan lifestyle with a few friends.  

DreamerSpirit

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:42 pm
Dark_Style
Ill be 29 so I think I will probly be at the near end of my life. I never really thought I'd make it past 29. Let's pray I manage to run my own bar or club.

Why the poor life expectancy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 am
XWraith_LordX
Can I interview you someday and make one of those nice coffe table books on you?

But of course! And make sure there are lots of glossy pictures in it! I'm quite photogenic, and so are my birdies.

I love birdies. They're smart and they're beautiful and they sing along with me. My best friend, Selkie, has just adopted a cockatiel because its owner was moving and needed to find a new home for it, and jokes that someday we'll be a pair of old spinsters living in a house full of rescued parrots.

Hmm. This gives me an idea for a new thread...  

Veruniel
Crew

Exodus2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm
married  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm
lol oh boy 10 years. well lets see....

hopefully i'll have my dream job of being a nurse
married with a loving husband and a child
maybe be in a band for a while and become famous!
making my own clothes
and hanging out with my wonderful friends who i will never lose contact with
oh and for holidays and random days have completely amazing parties! (everyone is invited!)  

midnightwings34

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Veruniel
XWraith_LordX
Can I interview you someday and make one of those nice coffe table books on you?

But of course! And make sure there are lots of glossy pictures in it! I'm quite photogenic, and so are my birdies.

I love birdies. They're smart and they're beautiful and they sing along with me. My best friend, Selkie, has just adopted a cockatiel because its owner was moving and needed to find a new home for it, and jokes that someday we'll be a pair of old spinsters living in a house full of rescued parrots.

Hmm. This gives me an idea for a new thread...
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:09 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Dark_Style

Why the poor life expectancy?
Have you ever heard the espression the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long?

I party hard and never cared much for growing old. I want to go out with a bang, living life to the fullest. I never want any kids or a wife or a 9-5. I just want to live it up and die.  

Dark_Style

broken_joker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 am
10 years you say?

I'll go with having my Degree in Childhood psychology with Education (yay for the open university) and setting up my own private practice where I can charge the earth for an hour...but I'll be so good people will be willing to pay the prices.

Or presenting a childrens TV show with my closest and craziest friend Joel...I can see it now, party poppers, glitter, bubbles, face paints, food fights...oh yes, a new brand of madness for the young children of the British isles twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm
me in 10 years....

ummm, I see my self blowing all my money by traveling the world. Maybe learn a whole bunch of languages and make some money translating, or sell some of my photography. I already told my friend I'll be living in a tent in her backyard because a) I won't have money left for a house and b) I won't be in one place long because I'll be traveling. Mayb
Or if that plan fails I'll probably live in a little house in the middle of the woods and have a job in some sort of science field. Design clothing and write books in my spare time. Maybe have a boyfriend or girlfriend but not get married. Any children I accquire will be adoped.

Ahh and I will have a mohawk...I've always wanted to try that. twisted

The world is going to end in 2012 anyway...  

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:54 pm
1. doing some sort of business in japan
2.having my own store and clothes line
3.starving artist on the streets
4.in my dad's basement