Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm
Nikura Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
I must say I tend to raid store's on All Hallow's Day. Funny way to celebrate it, but an excellent way to get really cute panties at WalMart. I love those cotton hipsters that say stuff like "Boo!" and "Scardy Cat" on the butt.
I just don't like when they over cutify everything -_-

Some stuff is just a little too cute and fuzzy for my liking, cute to the point where it's just ridiculous and makes me sick.

Ooooh, the CUTER, the BETTER, is what I say. It makes everything waaay scarier. Ever see Happy Tree Friends? Or that episode of South Park where the Terrorists are trying to steal people's imaginations?

Muahahaha.
twisted

I just don't like the overcutification of skulls and such for decorations and bandanas. I have a problem with the fashion industry depriving me of my creepy clothes. They are forcing me to either buy expensive stuff from Germany, or to get guy's clothes in super small sizes if I want my demonic designs scrawled all over them.

Sometimes it's just cheaper to buy the guys clothes since they think girls clothes have to be way to "cute"
Yah, I think I just like whats sold for them for than what's targeted towards us.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm
i kind of like some girls clothes, there made out of more interesting fabrics.  

AEtherclaw

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:27 pm
i prefer shopping in the guys section. drives my mom nuts. i do wear girls clothing but guys is just more comfortable. and it covers everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
i prefer shopping in the guys section. drives my mom nuts. i do wear girls clothing but guys is just more comfortable. and it covers everything.

I wear guy perfume as well a lot of the time... *shrugs* my gf likes it lol.  

Nikki the Juggalette

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

i make my own extracts from cloves and rubbing alcohol for covering bad smells and cleaning  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:39 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

*high fives both of you*
wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 pm
AEtherclaw
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

i make my own extracts from cloves and rubbing alcohol for covering bad smells and cleaning
Nice! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:52 pm
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

*high fives both of you*
wink

O: I gots a high five for wearing dudes clothes? awesome smile  

Nikki the Juggalette

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Nikura Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

*high fives both of you*
wink

O: I gots a high five for wearing dudes clothes? awesome smile

wow i never knew guys clothes were more conferable. i guess i've been taking advantage of it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:33 am
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

I actually love to wear Axe, in addition to Gap Grass and Versace Crystal Noir.  

MediaclCunt

L Kook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 am
MediaclCunt
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu

I actually love to wear Axe, in addition to Gap Grass and Versace Crystal Noir.

Axe does have an interesting smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:04 pm
i always wondered why males get the better end of the stick when it comes to clothing.
i went into the mall yesterday, and my mom saw a pair of blue sweatpants that she wanted, which were on "sale" for about $30.

we go over into the men's section and we saw the EXACT same pair of sweatpants, priced at about $6. THE EXACT SAME PANTS. just w/ the men's tag on them. and a few sizes bigger, but hey bigger is better i think.

now tell me why do they do us women wrong like that, especially those of us that don't know that men's clothes is slightly cheaper?

Ayame_Rikimayu

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu

now tell me why do they do us women wrong like that, especially those of us that don't know that men's clothes is slightly cheaper?

Well, a few things-

1) It's harder to market clothes to men. Most men don't value their clothes highly, and fewer men yet buy clothes for the joy of having new clothes. Stores have to lower prices if they want to convince men to buy new clothes.

2) Women's clothes are usually fitted. Mens' clothes are made very boxy and very straight, with little mind towards body type. Men of all sizes and shapes wear clothes of virtually the same cut, just in larger or smaller proportions. Womens' clothes are usually shaped to fit curves, and often, specific body types. The amount of time and money that goes into shaping clothes alters the price significantly.

3) While prices often skew worse for women, men sometimes get the butt of it. If going to prom, for example, a girl could buy a nice quality silk dress for $100. That dress, plus undergarments she already owns, could be all she wears. A man, however, would probably have to spend at LEAST $200 on the pants and coat of a suit, and that's if they're on sale. Add on to that $50 for a shirt, $20 for a tie, and $30 for a formal belt (most men don't have one). Meaning by prom, the man would have to drop at least $300 on a jacket, pants, a shirt, a tie, and a belt, just to complete one outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:21 pm
so men should go to the prom in matching dresses to there girl friends.  

AEtherclaw

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm
Drakkar Noir... A goth girl magnet! I love the spicy, sensual, and dark scent and with a name like that it's kind of obvious it's for the darkness inclined! I spray it on my hubby's pillow when he's away just so I can still smell him. SO sexy!

As for the cute-ification of the things that we love... I dig cutesy stuff. I'm a girly goth and I like not scaring my niece when I'm in full regalia. Then again I'd like to have a fair share of both in the ladies department. It's great to have options. Sometimes a ghoul wants to be cute... Sometimes she wants to be creepy.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff