Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:02 pm
"No, she's fourteen, of perfect age." he replied, eying Nina, who was nodding as if she agreed. The girl was quiet still, looking at Conan. If they were to stay there, she wouldn't have to be married off, and Conan wouldn't blackmail her to make potions for him anymore! She shook her head, hugging Allison and looking defiantly at Conan.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:07 pm
"Fourteen?!" Allison scoffed, her eyes wide. She hugged the girl protectively. "I'm sixteen... and I won't be married off for another five, six, or more years." She frowned, looking at Conan with disgust. "That's horrible. My sister is fourteen... I can't even imagine her having a boyfriend!" She said with surprise. She couldn't get over that. The girl was only fourteen. She shook her head as she thought about it.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:09 pm
"Its not horrible!" Conan growled, "Its normal! Five or six years? You'd be an old woman!" he exclaimed.
Nina closed her eyes, listening to the argument.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Allison rolled her eyes, still keeping her arms around the young girl. "I'll be Twenty-one. That is so far from old..." She seethed, glaring at him angrily. "How old are you? Are you married off?" She inquired, peering at him through narrowed eyes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:14 pm
"No girls have interested me yet." he replied. "And I'm seventeen, I'll marry someone soon."
Nina was silent, looking at Allison with a bit of pity. She didn't know if Conan would take advantage of her being older and unmarried. Unusual for a young woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 am
Allison shook her head in disbelief, laying back on the bed. Her legs dangled over the edge and she stared up at the ceiling. She turned to look at Nina. "Do you want to be married off?" She asked curiously. She raised an eyebrow, propping herself on her elbows. She smiled warmly. "I mean... Getting married is great but why get married so early?" She shrugged her shoulders.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:56 pm
"Why not?" Conan interjected, crossing his arms over his chest. "For the good of Til-land." he said proudly, as if his sister were the pride of the world, even if he didn't mean it.
Nina paused, thinking it over. She wasn't sure if she wanted to or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Allison rolled her eyes, sitting up completely. She peered up at him. "Well its not for the good of... Til-land? Did you say?" She frowned, getting to her feet. She stood her ground, crossing her arms defensively. "No one should have to do something they don't want to do." She said firmly. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to make sense of everything still. She walked over to her closet and pulled out her pjs and rolled her eyes. "I'll be back in a second. Don't move." She said gently, leaving the room to change then shortly reappearing. She plopped down on the bed and sat crosslegged looking up at him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:41 pm
((Whee. I'm Bored. Posty. Posty. Posty.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Nina had gone to find the bathroom when Conan wasn't looking. He turned around, seeing Allison. "Hey." he murmured, poking around. "Gimme the bed."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:01 pm
Allison laughed. "Over my dead body. It's my bed... You can sleep on the floor." She said sternly, folding her arms across her chest. "Nina and I will sleep here. Girls are better than boys anyway... And we'll set you up on the floor." She smiled sweetly. "Good idea? Yup. I know."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 pm
He stuck his nose closer to her, "Excuse me? Did you just suggest that the inferior gender deserves a bed when there is a man staying in the room?" he growled.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Allison glared angrily back at him. "Inferior?!" She scoffed. Her expression was outraged. "Excuse me... But women are equal to men. We are just as good, if not better then the male gender." She rolled her eyes and sat back on her bed. "So yeah. My house. My rules. Besides... You don't live in your little book anymore. You're in the real world and you'd be hated for saying something like that." She shook her head. "It's unacceptable!" She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 pm
"It is perfectly acceptable!" he grabbed her wrists, tugging her close and touching his nose to hers. He glared into her eyes, "Now," he murmured angrily to her, "You do know that I'm allowed to punish you for that right?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Allison glared angrily back at him, pulling her wrists free. "I'm not afraid of you." She said sternly, crossing her arms across her chest. "You have no right to punish me... " She frowned and glared angrily at him. "So BACK OFF" She shouted. Her nostrils flared angrily and her brow was deeply furrowed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff