Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:52 pm
"oh.. crap..." he said to himself. Seth felt bad that he didn't know her even though she went to his school, even worse,"Hey... wait. Do you wanna join me?" he asked her. He knew he had a girlfriend but he figured what was sharing one pizza with her gonna hurt anything? "Please? I'll make it worth your while... I promise." he said asking her still.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 pm
Lilith was a bit surprised when he asked if she'd join him. "Erm-" she tried to run the great many reasons not to join him through her mind. But while the 'girlfriend' and 'you have work to do' thoughts were being thought, she'd already said, "Yeah- sure," with a shy smile.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 pm
"Alright. Cool then." he said letting her inside his house and closing the door after her,"Ah... well.. Just make yourself at home I guess. You want something to drink?" he offered her as he was walking back through the den to the kitchen. He looked back around the corner,"You comin'?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 pm
"Er-" she smiled weakly, "Yeah," she nodded, following him. "A coke would be nice," she replied to his drink question.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm
"Ok." he said and opened up his fridge and got her out a coke and another for himself,"So.... You go to m- I mean our school... Why don't I recognize such a pretty face like yours then?" he asked her and opened up the pizza box on the breakfast table and handed a coke to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 am
She opened her coke and smiled, "Well, I don't really do much socializing, work and track and all," she replied, taking a sip.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 am
"Yeah... obviously not." he said with a laugh and took a bite of a slice of pizza, after he chewed and swallowed he took a sip of his coke and set it back down on the counter with his hand still around it,"So.... then... you find time to go see the football games somehow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:54 pm
"I like football," she replied, smiling, "And my brother's a huge fan of yours, but he doesn't have his license. I'm pretty much his driver until he gets it," she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm
"haha. well... if you want... I could get you into the games free..." he paused wondering if she would take his offer. The pizza tasted amazing, he took another piece and started eating it,"But... ya know.. I mean... if you don't want I won't reserve you tickets. It's whatever though..." Seth looked down and then over to her, he didn't know how she would take his offer even though he was just trying to be nice and not make it a charity case.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm
She smiled, "Really? That'd be great!" she said, quietly taking a slice of pizza. She loved her dad's pizza, and he was constantly trying to slip her the recipe. She didn't want to know just yet, liking the idea of the secret recipe.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:42 pm
"yeah. haha. I'll just tell the nice people at the gate to save two tickets foorrr...." he paused,"Ah... what's your name again?" he asked. Seth hadn't known her name in the first place, but figured that that was a good enough way to find it out. He fixed his blonde hair with his hand, he had a feeling it might've messed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:56 pm
She smiled, "Lilith," she nodded to the box, "Like the pizza." she took a bit of the pizza, watching him quietly. She hadn't really expected to be sitting with one of the popular boys and sharing pizza at any point in her lifetime, but here she was!  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:01 pm
"Lilith... I like that. It's a pretty name." he replied and nodded to her,"Oh... so... Does that mean like the pizza is named after you or something?" he asked her finishing his slice and taking another drink of soda. Seth leaned forward, toward her, in his chair and rested his arms on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:11 pm
"I'm not really sure actually," she smiled, "I might be named after the pizza for all I know," she sipped her soda quietly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:23 pm
"oh... ok well then.." he said and looked away to the den and then back to her,"So... uhhmmm... I work on weekends during the day, and at night... I'm free..." he said and felt his phone buzzing, he knew it was a text from his girlfriend most likely wanting to know what he was up to,"and... I was wondering, I mean if you're not working that is, if you would like to go watch a movie at the theater or something with me? my treat that is too." he said and looked into her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff