2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:11 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
*enters to bath and sees that someone is bathing* Umm... im not in the right place am i? *and closes his eyes as she was bathing* I'll be leaving now...

*Shifts lower into the water* It is public, I won't make you leave. You are a guest here and are welcome to use the baths. *A smile comes from under the cloth* It is rather nice to experience... *Goes back to soaking*

Thanks *takes off his shirt cape, and boots foldes them neatly then places it on a small stool. Then he grabs two towels and some some soap as he removes his pants and wraps the towel around his waist as he turn the nobs.* Your right its feels nice. *blushes slightly*
It is relaxing, but the water is really hot. I have to settle in slowly. I have not met you before. *She take the cloth off her face and re-wets it. She places it back on her face* My name is Emmy, but everyone calls me Mac. Water please. *The dragon head opens and pours hot water into the bath*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:25 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
*enters to bath and sees that someone is bathing* Umm... im not in the right place am i? *and closes his eyes as she was bathing* I'll be leaving now...

*Shifts lower into the water* It is public, I won't make you leave. You are a guest here and are welcome to use the baths. *A smile comes from under the cloth* It is rather nice to experience... *Goes back to soaking*

Thanks *takes off his shirt cape, and boots foldes them neatly then places it on a small stool. Then he grabs two towels and some some soap as he removes his pants and wraps the towel around his waist as he turn the nobs.* Your right its feels nice. *blushes slightly*
It is relaxing, but the water is really hot. I have to settle in slowly. I have not met you before. *She take the cloth off her face and re-wets it. She places it back on her face* My name is Emmy, but everyone calls me Mac. Water please. *The dragon head opens and pours hot water into the bath*

The name's Chaos and just been around wandering for a long time *as he rinses of his hair and turns around to look at her*  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:45 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

The name's Chaos and just been around wandering for a long time *as he rinses of his hair and turns around to look at her*

You were the man in my bedroom, about the sword, huh? Stop. *The head obeys, the water halting*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

You were the man in my bedroom, about the sword, huh? Stop. *The head obeys, the water halting*

*Looks at her for a moment* What sword? sweatdrop  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:57 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

*Tries an immitation of a masculine voice, rather impossible with her soft and childish voice,* ... the sounds of the cursed blade i was looking for.... *She grins* To rush right in would have been rude of me...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:23 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

*Tries an immitation of a masculine voice, rather impossible with her soft and childish voice,* ... the sounds of the cursed blade i was looking for.... *She grins* To rush right in would have been rude of me...

I see you wanted the curse blade of solis am i right? *looks at her as she grins* The blade is still feeding on the darkness soon i'll be able to stay on world once again just one more day and i can finally... I've said too much already, but why would you want the sword?  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:27 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

I see you wanted the curse blade of solis am i right? *looks at her as she grins* The blade is still feeding on the darkness soon i'll be able to stay on world once again just one more day and i can finally... I've said too much already, but why would you want the sword?
No, I do not want it. I really do not know much about it. I was just quoting what I heard from you... But now the blade DOES sound more interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:29 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

No, I do not want it. I really do not know much about it. I was just quoting what I heard from you... But now the blade DOES sound more interesting...

you are a collector ancient book right?  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:31 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

I collect all sorts of books, but the older ones do help me more. I am rather a ...a bookworm, I suppose... I have slacked off recently, though, because of new finding and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:38 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

I collect all sorts of books, but the older ones do help me more. I am rather a ...a bookworm, I suppose... I have slacked off recently, though, because of new finding and such.

I have an very old book handed down to me by the followers of Soilis and how a sword united 3 kingdoms. it's not much but it does have probably some useful information that you could use but for it's secrets i have them so nobody could ever know how use the swords real power.  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:42 am
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

I have an very old book handed down to me by the followers of Soilis and how a sword united 3 kingdoms. it's not much but it does have probably some useful information that you could use but for it's secrets i have them so nobody could ever know how use the swords real power.

I had been chasing the wrong path for a while, in search for lies amongst the books. Now that I know my truth I do not know if any book can help me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:58 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

I had been chasing the wrong path for a while, in search for lies amongst the books. Now that I know my truth I do not know if any book can help me.

That's alright i've found what i was looking for and that all i wanted was the sword as and its knowledge. You can have the book i have no need for it just come by my home and pick it up. I have to know so laters and it was nice talking to you. *walks out in the towel and heads home...*  

Emperor v2

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:01 am
*After a while she rises and wraps in a towel* Hrmmm...that book. Well, it is free...*Shrugs and dresses, then leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:07 pm
Zimmy walks past the tile floors, the steam clinging to them and gathering in the air, making a hot smoke about her. She walks all the way the back and follows the nature-cut stairs down the side of the hill to the secluded natural hot spring there. She removes her towel and prepares to sink in, the steam in the air giving her goose bumps as the moon grows large and yellow above.  

ZimmyChild

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:37 pm
Zimmy settles into the far too hot water, but after a few minutes of toe-biting, nerve sizzling pain, her body gets used to it and her sensetive nerves numb to the heat.

"Paaah." She rests her head against the side of the rock and watches the steam float into the sky.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff