Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thrux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:34 am
Lucky Charms Pancake
User Image

Tha's okay, Mirai is cute o 3o

You're leaving Flynn? I hope to God you won't. Oh wait, threesome.

I'm really pissed off about this Aquarium thing. If it needs Cash, PUT IT IN THE GODDAMN CASH SHOP.

What about people who aren't in the U.S?! This is really unfair Gaia. Today, I was all, "ZOMG OMG ZOMG!! THE FREAKIN' AQUARIUM IS OUT!" I immediately went to the shop to find out that you needed GC. I have to agree on this thread. Gaia needs to make their CEO and Marketing Group or whatever you call them. What's more, the Shop owner's face is ugly. You've really disappointed me and A LOT of members, Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:08 am
It's so wrong.... And you get some prices by keeping you're fishes happy? from that shell thingy? How can I make it a happy aquarium when I have no access to CS!?! Damn you Gaia... stare  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 am
Well I have to say that Gaia really dropped the ball on this. What they should have done was make the fishes gold and the rest gold/gaia cash. This really could have been nice addition but instead it has become fodder for a battle between the haves & have nots and the oldbies & newbies.

Personally I like the fishes. An obsessive game I have to check every day? Sign me up! I love s**t like this. 4laugh  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff