Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Welcome to 3G! Rules, Site and Staff Info are here!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:34 pm
Hi! I just joined. I'm happy I found this guild in someone's signature.

Nice meeting everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:37 am
thank god. Some literate gaians. I am not perfect in spelling and sometimes I type words shortly but I still agree that this should not be done constantly.  

SantanaMule

Pish-Posh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:07 am
Thank you you for letting me join.
This is a great way to help my spelling. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:54 pm
I also add my thanks to you for letting me join the 3G. heart  

Siafa

3,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Tis muffin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:01 pm
At last some people that can spell.
First off ill apologise for the spelling mistakes in advance I am dyslexic.
So sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:25 am
Correct grammar, strategically placed punctuation, neuances of the English language recognized and followed.. Oh my, I've died and gone to heaven!  

Ikotsu

snitchseeker5000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:37 pm
Thank you for letting me join this guild! biggrin

One day spam and bad grammar will die in terrible war. There will be rainbows throughout the land. The grammar obessed will rule the world!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:51 pm

I, am Honoured & Thrilled;

To be able, to label myself as part of our community.
Also, to be part of a community who use's proper english.
And not, Text Talk!

A Big Thank you, for accepting Moi!

[The Emo]

Fire-box

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:01 pm
I say...
What is this?
*gasp*
Literate Gaians?
This must be a miricle of God.
Hallelujah! *basks in the glory*

Thank-you, you've made me a believer. I once thought the literate community was all but dead, overpowered by the dreaded masses of n00bs and l33t-speakers creeping like a bad smell over Gaia. I had to resort to "troll"ing the boards, an outlet for my frustration. But, oh! What a frajabous day it was when I stumbled upon that pretty little link in someones' signature! *dances Swan Lake maneuver of joy* You've made me a better person.

Extreme wonder-happy-hugs for accepting moi!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:56 am
*Struggles through sea of bad grammar. Collapses on the beach of the 3G.* THANK GOD! LITERATE PEOPLE-ON THE INTERNET! What a relief this is. *Begins to turn cartwheels. Remembers halfway through that she can't, and collapses on the floor.*

Sorry. I'm just a tiny bit insane. Oh, all right, I'm entirely insane. Just ignore it.  

Sachiko13

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:34 pm
Sachiko13
*Struggles through sea of bad grammar. Collapses on the beach of the 3G.* THANK GOD! LITERATE PEOPLE-ON THE INTERNET! What a relief this is. *Begins to turn cartwheels. Remembers halfway through that she can't, and collapses on the floor.*

Sorry. I'm just a tiny bit insane. Oh, all right, I'm entirely insane. Just ignore it.
It's alright, I believe we've all felt the same, before Shinobi 1977 created this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:54 am
Ikotsu
Correct grammar, strategically placed punctuation, neuances of the English language recognized and followed.. Oh my, I've died and gone to heaven!

I agree wholeheartedly. =] As the lady in A Series of Unfortuante Events said, grammar is my life.  

KitoYasha

Shrocomemos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:03 pm
Thank you for accepting my request to join this wonderful guild! I would've gone insane if I could not talk to people that know what grammar is and how to spell it.
Thank you! *squee*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:04 pm
I'm very happy to be accepted (my username was Wolvine when I requested to join 3nodding ) into a place where literacy is highly valued.  

[Alice In Wonderland]

MarzGurl

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:31 am
I am so glad that there is in fact still a place on the Internet with people who are still literate. Honestly, it saddens me to think that perhaps most English speaking countries, especially America, are becoming extremely illiterate, and lazy net-speak these days most certainly isn't helping. But there will always be us, right? Right!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff