View Results

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:50 pm
Hmm. Well, the other day in Biology we were talking about temperate rain forests, and Someone raised their hand and started talking about how they went to Forks over the summer. I of course was too busy reading some Twilight, but I looked up as soon as I heard the word... Then, a few girls started talking about twilight, and the person who raised their hand about Forks said that he saw the Cullens there.

When I'm old enough, I'm going there, and I'm going to visit that highschool. I'm going to look for them. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:26 pm
I live about an hour away form Forks and every morning on the way to school I see this rrrreeeaaallllyyyy pretty shiny silver volvo with slightly tinted windows and i know that its a guy inside but i cant see his face. follows me to school every morning but then takes the exit when we got off the highway.....some days thers a red bmw following it. but thats it.
Next summer im going with my twi hard tweekers down to forks for a week or two. were going cullen hunting!  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

Beloved_angels_servant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 pm
I had a really weird thing happen to me.Just the other day I ran into a boy named Edward Cullen. The only thing is that he dont look anything like Edward in the movie or how he is described in the book.Plus he sixteen and not seventeen. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:42 pm
nothing much, i saw a silver volvo and freaked out screaming twilight...but thats about it  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 am
Treekee

When I'm old enough, I'm going there, and I'm going to visit that highschool. I'm going to look for them. ninja

You can't. The high school is condemned. It's going to be demolished. crying

And, ever since I finished the Twilight Saga, I've met like 3 'Bellas' and 2 'Edwards". And I see Volvos everyehere.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:12 pm
The only thing that i really saw was a Volvo car but it wasn't like Edwards also a Volvo car dellership and i've seen a red jeep before.
When i went into Eastside Marrio's(i have no idea if that's spellet right) but it a Intalien type restruant and when they go to the Volturi in the book and they go through sewers well i look up to the cealling and their was a picture anted on it with people looking down like we were in a sewer.

Fragile Panic

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 am
ElementelTwilight
Aradia Helevorn
ElementelTwilight
I was on my way to school and I saw a silver VOLVO and the guy in it looked about 17-ish. Then, I saw a jeep soon after it. I was like... OMG CULLENS ARE INVADING WISCONSIN!

If they're invading Wi i should keep a look out. lol. i've only lived here for a little while but this place just gets weirder and weirder. lol
YA! I've only lived here 3 months but it was so weird weeing that!

it would be... i'm from london though so things are pry weirder for me than just seeing possible characters of a fictional book. wait, fictional...never mind thats just weird. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:09 am
Exo-Polition
Ha ha ha i have a few actualy! when i was in dublin i saw a yellow Poshe 9/11 turbo.. a big red jeep and a silver volvo... i nearly went mad! scared alot of people around me by pulling my friend over and shouting "MY GOD ITS THE CULLENS!" lol

there is a place down the country called "killcullen" i couldnt help but say " i found the Voltouris holiday destination" lol

Oh and we crashed into a silver volvo once and with out thinking i said " stupid shiny volvo owner" lol 3nodding

i particularly like the second one. He He  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 am
Oh, and to add onto my weird and funny things...well this is just weird actually but...

last week it was actually sunny out and i work on a school bus with little kids and my eyes happened to catch in the light, flashing gold because they are strangely reflective. i felt so bad because i had been talking to a kindergardener who froze mid sentence pointed at my face terrified and said that my eyes were scary. i wanted to cry.

((here are a close up of my eyes so you can see what i mean, it's just a close up of my sig pic))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 pm
yeah... i saw an rv the other day with the word Denali on the front... i pointed it out to my friend and we both had a temporary spaz out moment xp  

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Petalpelt0123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 pm
so lucky i wish i could hav little spaz moments like that!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff