Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Islam and Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 pm
Ratri_Cat

No it isn't.

It doesn't matter whether the victim is female, male, young, or older. It doesn't matter the racial background, it doesn't matter the religion. LUST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE.

I demand that you provide adequate proof that lust is a major part of rape.

Studies have shown again and again it is PURELY DOMINANCE.

http://www.statenews.com/index.php/article/2005/10/clothes_contribute_to

But I agree that many circumstances show dominance such as Warfare tactics.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:50 am
It's not allowed to rape, and the diffrence by hijab weared and non-hijab weared women is, that if a non-hijab wearing woman gets raped. Then IT'S HER OWN FAULT, and she whill proberly get gunha! But ofcurse the raper whill also get gunha!

These words are wroten by me, i don't know the qur'an text!  

Zaakii

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Zaaki
It's not allowed to rape, and the diffrence by hijab weared and non-hijab weared women is, that if a non-hijab wearing woman gets raped. Then IT'S HER OWN FAULT, and she whill proberly get gunha! But ofcurse the raper whill also get gunha!

These words are wroten by me, i don't know the qur'an text!

The woman is the victim. She should not be punished.
I don't wear hijab. I'm sure that Ratri doesn't, either.
But you're saying that, if one of us were to be raped, it would be our fault for not wearing the correct clothes?

Um, yeah, no. I disagree. neutral Strongly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Haydar the Truthful
Ratri_Cat

No it isn't.

It doesn't matter whether the victim is female, male, young, or older. It doesn't matter the racial background, it doesn't matter the religion. LUST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE.

I demand that you provide adequate proof that lust is a major part of rape.

Studies have shown again and again it is PURELY DOMINANCE.

http://www.statenews.com/index.php/article/2005/10/clothes_contribute_to

But I agree that many circumstances show dominance such as Warfare tactics.
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

Dude, I asked for adequate proof. You got an opinion of a male sophomore zoology student for a newspaper/online source.
I wanted a STUDY. TRIALS.
Not someone's opinion.

Zaaki, with comments like that, you deserve to have your balls cut off. Rape is purely dominance, not clothing wise.
If that was the case, no Hijab-wearing woman or Burqa wearing woman would ever get raped. But you know what?! They do! And in Muslim countries!!!! By Muslim MEN!!!
Because male morons like to dominate women, regardless of what they are wearing.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:48 am
It whill thake too long time to prove! But if u look at a woman without any hair, and then look at her with hair, u whill see a diffrence!

And those people are just going to the wrong path 3nodding

And u do not judge what i deserve!

And yes the raper is gonna get gunha, i dunno how much... But also the rapped!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am
Zaaki
It whill thake too long time to prove! But if u look at a woman without any hair, and then look at her with hair, u whill see a diffrence!

No Zaaki, you're just being a snotty little kid who's too stubborn to realize the facts. Studies have taken YEARS and they've proved that rape is a dominance thing.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm
Zaaki
It whill thake too long time to prove!

No, Zaaki, Ratri's right. Rape has been proven to be a dominance thing.

Zaaki
But if u look at a woman without any hair, and then look at her with hair, u whill see a diffrence!

...What? Are you trying to say that the girl with hair showing is more attractive? That may be true, but it does not lead to rape. I live in America, and we have attractive girls who can walk around in bikinis and not be raped. So whether you show hair has nothing to do with it.

Zaaki

I'll admit that Ratri was a little harsh there... but I can't say that I disagree with her. sweatdrop

Zaaki

No. The victim should not be punished.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 am
How much time of my life i use on this? sweatdrop

1. I was talking about something else... To prove attractiveness!

2. Well... In Amarica girls ain't attractive rofl Just kidding rofl rofl But in Amarica girls also get rapped! They jsut don't count it as a rape, cause in Amarica they rape he others all the time for fun... rolleyes

3. Why? Do u think that i am a rapper ore something?

4. If she were covered, then she shoulden't! And i ain't sure about if the non-covered whill get gunha because of the rape also! But i know the non-covered whill get gunha!  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:35 am
whats the point of proving whether rape is lust or dominance?

and zaaki i guess you are wrong! you are not even using common sense!

the one who rapes gets the punishment!

there comes not mistake of the one who gets raped! that's an other perspective of that she is wearing hijab or not!

in Pakistan there are woman who get raped even after wearing hijab - XD peace out  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:24 am
tassan

and zaaki i guess you are wrong! you are not even using common sense!

the one who rapes gets the punishment!

there comes not mistake of the one who gets raped! that's an other perspective of that she is wearing hijab or not!

in Pakistan there are woman who get raped even after wearing hijab - XD peace out

There acturally comes a li'l mistake if the rapped ain't covered! If the rapped is getting gunha, i don't know razz

And i wont say that womens with hijab can't get raped! Cause perverts mostly look at the a**, right? They dun care about a pretty face?  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:40 am
tassan

Because you get morons getting out of court and punishment by saying "well she asked for it! she didn't wear proper clothing!"

That is the point. It has be reiterated over and over again, because some people refuse to accept the truth.

I will not stand for Muslim males (or anymale for that matter) claiming it's a woman's fault that she gets raped for not being "properly covered".
It's the stupid, most baseless lie I have ever heard, and I've heard some pretty big ones.

Zaaki, rapes occur all around the world, not just in the USA. Get your head out of your a**.

stare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:46 pm
Ratri_Cat

I will not stand for Muslim males (or any male for that matter) claiming it's a woman's fault that she gets raped for not being "properly covered".

What she said.

She's right. Men who rape women often try to claim that it was the woman's fault for... for being too sexy. Which, you know, no. =/ Even if rape were about lust, it would be the man's fault for not having better self-control. There is no way possible to blame the woman for this.

And Zaaki, I don't understand what you mean. People aren't raped in America for fun. Because, to begin, if you're doing it for fun, you're consenting to it. If you're consenting, it's not rape. It's just sex.

I know people who have been raped. They certainly did not get raped for fun.

And no, I wasn't calling you a rapist. But you are defending rapists by saying the woman should also be at fault. And that bothers me.  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 am
The raper proberly made the biggest fault! But the raped, did not wear cloth! Soo it's pretty much both's fault!

And if the woman did wear clothings, then it was not her fault!

But i'm saying that in Amarica it's kinda always concindered as normal sex! And that's why they say that it is not a rape!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 am
BeXlieXve
Men who rape women often try to claim that it was the woman's fault for... for being too sexy. Which, you know, no. =/ Even if rape were about lust, it would be the man's fault for not having better self-control. There is no way possible to blame the woman for this.

its man's fault not woman's but i do not have anything to prove what i am saying (in the point of Islam)  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:04 pm
Zaaki
The raper proberly made the biggest fault! But the raped, did not wear cloth! Soo it's pretty much both's fault!

Incorrect. Quit repeating male chauvinistic s**t and move on to the 21st century.
Zaaki
And if the woman did wear clothings, then it was not her fault!

Again, get your head into the 21st century where is is known and scientifically proven that this not the case.
Zaaki
But i'm saying that in Amarica it's kinda always concindered as normal sex! And that's why they say that it is not a rape!

No it is not. Sex is different than rape. Premarital sex is not forced sex.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces