14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:57 pm
Razin Frostdrake
my costume is no bum's costume it is a year round costume

xd
Your avi is pretty awesome right now. Finally got better wings.

Isn't the idea to be something you're not for Halloween?

@Salmay: Maybe this year's event items? =o (probably a CS item with the way things have been going... maybe it'll come out of the new Tote EI)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 am
Salmay
I want Addie's hat.
Follow the flowers

QFT

User Image

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Thrux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 am
WHERE'S OUR HALLOWEEN STORE UPDATE, GAIA.

[OMG b***h b***h b***h THAT YOU WON'T EVEN TRY READING IT]Seriously, the CS is now the future of Gaia Incorporated. People who can buy Cash are the only people who can buy better stuff. When they say "You can always buy it in the Marketplace", it's like a "******** You" to us people who can't buy Cash. You've really pissed me off this time, Gaia, ever since that Aquarium s**t started. Oh wait, it all started when the Cash Shop was released. I can't even understand the jokes on the Halloween Survey you gave to us because I'm from a country in Asia called Philippines, a country many people think it's a sucky country. It's pretty damn obvious now that your users are AROUND THE GLOBE, NOT JUST IN AMERICA. Seriously, Gaia needs to care for us people who are not on the country, city, or whatever you're in. I'd shut up a bit if Phin Phang is deleted for all eternity and the items there are moved to the Cash Shop or that thing is a Gold AND Cash store. Seriously, NPC stores are Gold stores. Seeing the shop there almost reached my boiling point. I demand a Halloween Store update, Gaia. And don't even try giving me that "You can always buy it in the Market" s**t. Too ******** overpriced there. [/OMG b***h b***h b***h THAT YOU WON'T EVEN TRY READING IT]

I'm sorry guys, even though the guild is for Gaiaholics. That thing up there has probably been born because I started lurking the Site Feedback Forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:32 am
Roflcopterskates
WHERE'S OUR HALLOWEEN STORE UPDATE, GAIA.

[OMG b***h b***h b***h THAT YOU WON'T EVEN TRY READING IT]Seriously, the CS is now the future of Gaia Incorporated. People who can buy Cash are the only people who can buy better stuff. When they say "You can always buy it in the Marketplace", it's like a "******** You" to us people who can't buy Cash. You've really pissed me off this time, Gaia, ever since that Aquarium s**t started. Oh wait, it all started when the Cash Shop was released. I can't even understand the jokes on the Halloween Survey you gave to us because I'm from a country in Asia called Philippines, a country many people think it's a sucky country. It's pretty damn obvious now that your users are AROUND THE GLOBE, NOT JUST IN AMERICA. Seriously, Gaia needs to care for us people who are not on the country, city, or whatever you're in. I'd shut up a bit if Phin Phang is deleted for all eternity and the items there are moved to the Cash Shop or that thing is a Gold AND Cash store. Seriously, NPC stores are Gold stores. Seeing the shop there almost reached my boiling point. I demand a Halloween Store update, Gaia. And don't even try giving me that "You can always buy it in the Market" s**t. Too ******** overpriced there. [/OMG b***h b***h b***h THAT YOU WON'T EVEN TRY READING IT]

I'm sorry guys, even though the guild is for Gaiaholics. That thing up there has probably been born because I started lurking the Site Feedback Forum.
I read it. QFT.  

Amy Obscurite

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:55 am
Ummm...in the last cash shop announcement they said the other shops will be getting an update real soon. Please don't worry. They would never flake out on Halloween like they did with Easter.

Sadly whether people like it or not the cash shop is here to stay and it seems they will continue to release holiday items in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 am
lilartichoke
supercalisto
Doh looks like I'll miss most of helloween but I've got my outfit on already

When are you leaving? and when are you coming back?
You'll have to remind us for sure before you go, so we can collect items for you!

It all depends if I can get to my bro's to use the internet, if im working etc etc  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:35 pm
I'm sure they'll do something nice for the halloween that includes no CS. They really have to, since it's such an important holiday on Gaia.

Hope we gt some nice free items too! Or gold shop items at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am
User Image

I hope this year is awesome. <333
Like I'm seriously excited, I want some more plot holes to be filled, they did so good last year. MUCH better than the year before even though I like the Zurg.

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:10 pm
New stuff!!!!!

I love Halloween!

Bet we see a lot of Dr. Horribles....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:32 pm
Salmay
New stuff!!!!!

I love Halloween!

Bet we see a lot of Dr. Horribles....

Saw one in the GCD already. smile

I love these bat stocking but OMG the price. I think I am gonna get the matching dress but after tektek updates. I want to build a fantastic avatar around it. Oooo and I need to go shopping for the mules. The should dress up too. smile  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:43 pm
My clothes horses are all dressing up. I will have to make a new picture...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:46 pm
Just pointing it out since no one has yet. Not only did we get a Halloween update, we got a GOLD SHOP update and the dates for the Halloween Event. So everyone should be happy by now, yeah?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm
OH MY GOD I LOVE THE STUFF.

biggrin I can't wait to sit down and try all the stuff on. need to finish homework first though emo  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff