Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
((First RP post. whee ))
A young boy pushed his way out of a tight crowd. He seemed to be searching for someone. He spotted him. Sora ran as fast as he could to his father and he was welcomed with a warm embrace.
"I did it, dad!" He boy exclaimed.
"You sure did! You're a ninja genius!" Shinji said, finally letting go of him. "Where is Kiko?"
"She's coming out soon. It's hard to get out of that crowd," Sora frowned.

Kiko squeezed out of the crowd and nearly tripped. She was so excited. A real ninja. No more pretend behind the academy, she would be able to take on missions! Spotting Sora, she ran up and glomped him. "We did it Sora-kun!!" Tears tried to escape her eyes.
Sora glomped back. "Yes we did! We are ninja geniuses! A-HAHAHAHA!" He yelled out aloud.
"Kids..." Shinji said, drifting off into his own memories. "Well, then, do you guys want to come back home? Mai's making something real tasty!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:33 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
((First RP post. whee ))
A young boy pushed his way out of a tight crowd. He seemed to be searching for someone. He spotted him. Sora ran as fast as he could to his father and he was welcomed with a warm embrace.
"You sure did! You're a ninja genius!" Shinji said, finally letting go of him. "Where is Kiko?"

Kiko squeezed out of the crowd and nearly tripped. She was so excited. A real ninja. No more pretend behind the academy, she would be able to take on missions! Spotting Sora, she ran up and glomped him. "We did it Sora-kun!!" Tears tried to escape her eyes.
Sora glomped back. "Yes we did! We are ninja geniuses! A-HAHAHAHA!" He yelled out aloud.
"Kids..." Shinji said, drifting off into his own memories. "Well, then, do you guys want to come back home? Mai's making something real tasty!"

Kiko giggled. "Yeah! I love Mai-sama's cooking!" as if just remembering, she pulled out her new headband and held it up. "Look what I got Shinji-sama!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
((First RP post. whee ))

Kiko giggled. "Yeah! I love Mai-sama's cooking!" as if just remembering, she pulled out her new headband and held it up. "Look what I got Shinji-sama!"
"Heh, wow!" Shinji leaned a bit closer, "Just between you and me, I think yours looks better.. more shinier and thicker."
"What? What are you guys talking about?" Sora asked eagerly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:42 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
((First RP post. whee ))

"Heh, wow!" Shinji leaned a bit closer, "Just between you and me, I think yours looks better.. more shinier and thicker."

Kiko giggled again. She loved to keep secrets with Shinji-sama, especially from Sora. "Lets run home!" she announced and grabbed Sora's hand.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:52 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
((First RP post. whee ))

Kiko giggled again. She loved to keep secrets with Shinji-sama, especially from Sora. "Lets run home!" she announced and grabbed Sora's hand.
Sora's hand was nearly yanked from his arm but he was forced to run along with Kiko. He laughed as the cool breeze washed onto their faces.
Shinji caught up with them almost instantly. "Trying to get away from the old man, huh? Tsk tsk," Shinji said as he ran ahead of them. "The food is MINE! HAHA!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:01 pm
Kiko let out a girly scream. "He's beating us! Faster Sora-kun!!!" She yanked on his arm harder. Mai heard them coming and met Shinji at the door. "Back already? Sometimes I think you only married me for my food." she chuckled.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kiko let out a girly scream. "He's beating us! Faster Sora-kun!!!" She yanked on his arm harder. Mai heard them coming and met Shinji at the door. "Back already? Sometimes I think you only married me for my food." she chuckled.
Shinji gasped. "She found me out" He said jokingly as he kissed her on the fore-head. "So what have you made for the kids?... Is it a snake?"
Sora let out a boyish groan as he found that his father had beaten him to the door. "Thats not fair!" He said crossig his arms. "Is it, Kiko-chan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:16 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji gasped. "She found me out" He said jokingly as he kissed her on the fore-head. "So what have you made for the kids?... Is it a snake?"
Sora let out a boyish groan as he found that his father had beaten him to the door. "Thats not fair!" He said crossig his arms. "Is it, Kiko-chan?"

"No it isn't!" Kiko exclaimed.
Mai chuckled. "Why don't you two get washed up. The stew is ready."
The two children ran off and Mai smiled. "Kiko-chan is almost like our own daughter. I have no idea how Chiyo-san can stand seeing her only once a week."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:22 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

The two children ran off and Mai smiled. "Kiko-chan is almost like our own daughter. I have no idea how Chiyo-san can stand seeing her only once a week."
"It's because she's a hardened ninja," Shinji said as he sank into his sofa. "Speaking of harded ninjas, I have to go on a mission tomorrow. B-rank. The pay is quite good."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:27 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"It's because she's a hardened ninja," Shinji said as he sank into his sofa. "Speaking of harded ninjas, I have to go on a mission tomorrow. B-rank. The pay is quite good."

"Of course you do. You love running off on your missions and leaving me here with the kids." Mai said while stirring her stew. "But you know..." she started.
Suddenly she ran and jumped into his lap. "I love you anyways. Good luck on your mission." She kissed him.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:00 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Of course you do. You love running off on your missions and leaving me here with the kids." Mai said while stirring her stew. "But you know..." she started.
Suddenly she ran and jumped into his lap. "I love you anyways. Good luck on your mission." She kissed him.
Shinji grinned. "Oh? Is that so?" Shinji asked her, moving a bit closer.
"Hi dad!" Sora said flying out of nowhere, the way children usually do. "Can we eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:17 pm
A raven, pink streaked, braided headed girl stared at the other parents and their children. She sighed as her light green eyes looked over at them. She was swinging slowly on the old swing by the even older tree beside the even, older Academy. She was a bit lonely today, for her father was on a mission, and her mother... Well... Her mother died a week ago. She sighed once again looking down at the shiny forehead protector wrapped around my neck.

"I passed, yay, yoohoo, party with myself to day at six..!" Hana Mikami muttered to herself, with a small grin on her face. She swung a bit more before jumping off and going home, into the Hana District.

[+Made in Mexico+]

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:31 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji grinned. "Oh? Is that so?" Shinji asked her, moving a bit closer.
"Hi dad!" Sora said flying out of nowhere, the way children usually do. "Can we eat?"

Kiko ran up next to Sora and grinned from ear to ear.
"Oooooooo! Were you gonna kiss?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:12 pm
[[I think i can post even though my bios aren't up, I think you said they were ok Sneeze, right?]]

In the Vortex Region, forests surronding the hidden Shadow Village:

A man stood in a forest, or in a small clearing within a forest, only 30 feet in diameter. He had on a very loose fitting, white t-shirt and martial arts wrap around his arms up to his elbow, though his hands were covered by gloves that had a steel plate on the back. He had on the normal ninja issued navy pants and wore his ninja headplate around his neck, a moon with the yang part of yin-yang covering half of it. He stoof inthe clearing with his hands wrapped around the handles to two swords held in a X shape at his lower back, one a shorter than normal katana and one even shorter, only a 2 feet long blade. His eye were closed and he had a serene, almost overly calm look on his face.

There was the smallest rustle, as quite as if a squirrel had only dropped a nut from the lowest branch. But at that moment the man ducked as a hail of shurkins and kuani came froma hidden location. Then he back flipped as 4 strange disks with nasty looking, rotating blades came at him on the low end to try and catch him while avoiding the other projectiles. The man's facial expression still didn't change from its nonchalantness (sp?) as he simply moved so fast he left blur lines and their was a sound of muffled swearing as three young ninjas were thrown from hidden locations in the trees and piled next to each other at the base of a tree by the throws before wire connected to two shurinkins wrapped around them and held them there and a kuani nailed into the two overlapping holes as the shurikins past over each other.

The white haired ninja swore audibly, while the other, black haired boy just sat quitely and the girl looked in utter dumbfoundedness at the man as he landed in front of them. "Tsk, tsk," the man said as one of his eyebrows raised, but his eyes still stayed shut, "Have you really only come that far in three months?" "Sorry Akira-Sensei," the three said in unsion as their heads bowed. "Don't be sorry," he said as he released the cable and his face once again had is calm yet amused look. "Be determined," he said, " Before we leave for a while, some of your parents reuested to see you, so i don't want to dissapoint them and say you aren't ready for it. Now do it again and do it better." The three nodded and were gone ina flash as the man called Akira walked back to the center of the small clearing with a mild smile on his face...  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Muuga's snake-like eyes darted back and forth as he measured the clearing. He was incredibly far away, but his enhanced vision allowed him to view the three nin and thier master without trouble. That's Rio's brat alright. he thought to himself. Rio had nearly killed him years ago during the Kabuku fight. After Yamazaki's death and the breakup of Bakufu Muuga had stayed in the shadows watching. Soon he would have his revenge via Rio's son. But for now, he would wait and watch. A grin spread across his face as his grass hat dipped down...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff