Kaylee49
I think you guys need to chill.... stare
stare I agree....

Ditto.  

stareyed_in_LA

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:03 pm
snow_yuki aka a vampire
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

ninja go ahead and cheek ive read the book 9 times almost ten ninja

I totally understand your frustration with the movie, but honestly, they can't make every tiny little detail the same. But I do agree with some of that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm
snow_yuki aka a vampire
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

ninja go ahead and cheek ive read the book 9 times almost ten ninja
Well they can't do it exactly like the book, they have to edit and make it marketable to everyone, not just fans of the book, and they have to cut time into about two and half to three hours. They could do a lot worse then just moving conversations to different scenes. Although the Laurent thing is going to annoy me, but it could be worse.....I think if I keep saying this the movie won't completely anger me. The worse is if they to crazy with the special effects, and if they don't show them playing baseball I might just kill EVERYONE!  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 pm
At Tusyo, I laughed out loud at your baseball comment, I so agree.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 pm
I don't get it. This is the movie not the book. So I must say that the movie is the movie and the books are the books.
Why is everyone all mad about Laurent, That part of the cast did not bother me at all. When the promo pics came out and you say jasper I was all like ewwww then I saw later that they change his hair from that very easy to point out bleach hair to something better.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 pm
ok, i found where they show edward crying!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_hSNELxpXM
1:14
you can see the tears on his cheek
im annoyed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:35 am
stareyed_in_LA
Kittycharm
Kaylee49
stare I agree....

Ditto.

100% Agree.

Oh and I watched that link, Edward is NOT crying...now you guys are just trying to find mistakes that aren't there. CHILL.  

covo

R0bots in Disguise

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am
chill about the differences from the book to the movie. they even said its not going to be exactly like the movie. I mean that would be kind of boring if it was EXACTLY the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 am
covo
stareyed_in_LA
Kittycharm
Kaylee49
stare I agree....

Ditto.

100% Agree.

Oh and I watched that link, Edward is NOT crying...now you guys are just trying to find mistakes that aren't there. CHILL.
3nodding  

Kaylee49

EvoMachine

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:18 pm
Really I agree with everyone about just chilling and not looking at the movie in a bad light, if your going to keep doing that, your never going to enjoy the movie and possibly the book again.
We should know by now, that movies are different to books when it comes down to it, take Harry Potter for example.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:22 am
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
ok, i found where they show edward crying!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_hSNELxpXM
1:14
you can see the tears on his cheek
im annoyed

Umm i think that's a bit of light. There's no way a tear can be that humungous (sp?).  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 am
Kaylee49
covo
stareyed_in_LA
Kittycharm
Kaylee49
stare I agree....

Ditto.

100% Agree.

3nodding

yeah i agree with u guys but the thing about laurent being black, i swear in twilight it said something about him having darker skin or something like that. I've only read it twice but i swear that i saw that when they first appeared... I'll try and find it sometime  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff