Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Afterimage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:23 pm
JinRaiken009
hey ppl's, saw this cool cosplay you guys gotta see. Nice cosplay of Kenshin

here's the website:http://ayamechancosplay.tripod.com/cosplaypics/battousai.jpg
*jealous* thats really good. i tried cospalying before... but i truly am helpless when it comes to a needle. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:07 pm
hypnocrown
Gee Kivaki, you look sooo darn cute! wink Too bad I can't ask you out. crying

Let us know how the acen con is cuz I sure can't go to things like those in my country. *sighs* sad

*blush* DOMO! blaugh heart why can't you ask me out and why can't you go to cons in your country? and uh, what -is- your country? o.o  

kivaki

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:45 pm
Afterimage
JinRaiken009

*jealous* thats really good. i tried cospalying before... but i truly am helpless when it comes to a needle. sweatdrop
You're not alone!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:48 pm
JinRaiken009

eek Whoah!! Jin! That's a great pic!The guy is friggin HOT!!! crying crying xp sweatdrop Sweet! his costume is so friggin' awesome! stressed scream gonk whee  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:15 pm
Hey Kivaki! You live in the U.S. right? Unless you live in Guatemala (that's where I live), then we can't go out. crying

And the reason why I haven't gone to any conventions is cuz I haven't heard about any here in Guate. Maybe there have been recently but I haven't been aware. Oh well... *sighs* xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:22 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Kivaki! You live in the U.S. right? Unless you live in Guatemala (that's where I live), then we can't go out. crying

And the reason why I haven't gone to any conventions is cuz I haven't heard about any here in Guate. Maybe there have been recently but I haven't been aware. Oh well... *sighs* xp

eek eek eek SMALL WORLD! my whole family went to pannahachel (spelling?! gonk ) last christmas for my brother's wedding!!!!! heart and gawd... that sucks for you. and yeps, i live in wisconsin! heart  

kivaki

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:05 am
Hey Kivaki! I think yer right about the spelling of Panajachel but I'm not sure cuz I've rarely seen it in writing before. But, I think the spelling of it is more likely as I wrote it. Anyway, Winsconsin eh? Sounds cool! I guess you must like that 70's show huh? I didn't like it when it first came out but now that I've seen it I think it's cool. Hmm, will you be returning to Guate any time soon?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:35 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Kivaki! I think yer right about the spelling of Panajachel but I'm not sure cuz I've rarely seen it in writing before. But, I think the spelling of it is more likely as I wrote it. Anyway, Winsconsin eh? Sounds cool! I guess you must like that 70's show huh? I didn't like it when it first came out but now that I've seen it I think it's cool. Hmm, will you be returning to Guate any time soon?

neat! i know nothing about spanish, and i completely forgot "h" is usually replaced with "j". haha! i'm a nerd. sweatdrop but anyway, not that big a fan of "that 70's show". it's alright and i used to love it, but just because it's from wisconsin doesn't mean it's good, haha! i'm just not a big fan of television in general. and no, i doubt i'll ever go back to guatemala ever, actually. sad unless something really random comes up, which isn't likely. ~.~; ever planning on coming to america? haha! have you been here before?  

kivaki

Abractacus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:11 am
hypnocrown
hey I love that show I think it's hilarious! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:27 pm
Mine_chan
hypnocrown
hey I love that show I think it's hilarious! blaugh
Hehe, I agree! xd  

Sephiralen

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:44 am
sorgin
watchdawg77
i was Kenshin for halloween 2004...it was really fun...i should've been Battousai...i would have looked better crying

have you got any pic? biggrin

nope! (i'd probably break the camera...besides i didn't even have a sword sad )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:02 am
watchdawg77
sorgin
watchdawg77
i was Kenshin for halloween 2004...it was really fun...i should've been Battousai...i would have looked better crying

have you got any pic? biggrin

nope! (i'd probably break the camera...besides i didn't even have a sword sad )
lol thats too bad! blaugh  

Abractacus

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:19 am
Well Kivaki, I have been to the U.S. once. I have to say I loved Florida, especially Orlando and Miami which were the only places I actually saw for quite a while. I don't remember much about the trip from Miami to Orlando but, I remember disney. It was great! Are the hot dogs there still the same? Those were really good, I doubt I'll go again soon cuz my visa was denied. I have no idea why the folks at the embassy just assume every latin person is bad or something. It's really dissapointing... My visa was denied before the events of 9/11 so I doubt they thought I was a terrorist. But ever since then, even more people here get their visas denied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:24 am
Ouch they denied your Visa! b-tards...and its a shame you guys cant hook up,(you'd make a great couple ^_~ ) anyway *to everyone* I'm so sorry I havent posted...like... at all recently... I had to quit Gaia for a little while but now I'm back *bows* I'll see everyone around, later  

Youkai_Kurama

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:44 am
User Image

My first cosplay. I wasn't 100% complete with the outfit but just made the jacket. I call it...Boot leg Sano. XD I had to make it out of a lab coat. Notice the small holes that were supposed to go after I washed it.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff