Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
The saiyajin jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Kenji looked up and noticed the human-like Kakarota flying above him 'great...they sent me to the saiyans for punishment...' he thought as he walked out of the crater and looked up at here. "Hello...and who might you be" he asked looking at her with a calm, serious look. He could already tell her power level was higher then his but that didn't mean he was outclassed, then again he didn't exactly feel like starting a fight either.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm
Kakarota replied " Hi, I'm Kakarota. So who are you and what are you doing here?  

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Kenji looked at her. "I'm Kenji, and i'm a Namekian...I was...exiled from Namek and sent here as punishment." he said as he flew up to her and crossed his arms. "Now why do you ask such a thing" he said giving her a cold glare while he seemed the environment of dinosaurs and all could be heard around them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Kakarota smirking " There's a war going on around. At least I know you're not with them."  

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Kenji looks at her "So what's with the smirk, let me guess, you want me to join your group right" he said simply looking at her with a calm, serious look  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 pm
On the other saiyan Planet, Planet Vegetasai, Empress Dee was watching Kenji through her mystical headband. She smiled as she saw that Kenji was at least making an attempt to prove his honor, which was what Guru wanted of the boy.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Kakarota calmly said " if you want to join our war, you can. What do you know of a saiyan named Dee?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
Kenji looked at her calmly he had heard talk about her on Namek, however the Guru typically didn't talk of the other planets very much in fact he hadn't even told Kenji about the planet he was being sent to. "Dee...well i know she is a saiyan, and if i had to guess by your question your fighting her group aren't you....however how am i suppose to make an informed decision if i do not know your or her motives....so go ahead and tell me of your goals in this war." he said looking at her with a somewhat intrigued look.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Kakarota replied " yea She is the one we're going to war against. I'm not saying you have to choose now and it's not my goals. They're my sister's...She plan on taking over the other half of the planet."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 pm
All the while, Dee continued to listen. "Interesting..." She said, "So, it is Viper that wants to rebel. It should make quite the battle. But, Kenji is wrong about one thing. I am only half saiyan. If only he knew the other half. It could scare him poopless."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:11 pm
blade comes back with a peace of the dinosars leg and sees the namekian
"wow a namekian here thats weird so what r u gona do here o and u want som dinosar leg"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Kenji sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm guessing that would be labelled as their goal as well, but anyway i was exiled here" he said turning to blade as he shook his head at the dinosaur leg. "Are all Saiyans so brutal, you know you could have let the poor dinosaur go." he said shaking his head, this was going to be a difficult to be around these brutes whom were involved in essence a civil war.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Kakarota sighed " No not all of us are brutal. Enjoy your stay on Planet Vegeta. If you want to go hear.." she growls a bit" their side of the story, you'll find them in the castle east of here."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Kenji looked at her as she growled and then began to float off in that direction. "Your not on good terms with them are you, well i guess i'll be back." he said as he began to fly off though he kept his ears ready as he was listening in case either of them decided to attack him.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Kakarota watched Kenji leave " Well I think I'll be heading back to the castle" she took off in the opposite direction and headed toward the lunar castle.  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games