Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I thought you said 'no' [[Uchiha_Tsuki&& ship-wreaked1]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 pm
He laughed softly as he pulled his hand away. "Why didn't you just ask me? I have a whole bag full of food!" He said as he opened his book bag and pulled out a giant plastic bag, which was filled to the brim with tons of different foods from all over the world in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:37 pm
"ahhh" she skidded to a stop and gawked at his food "I'm sooo GELOUS YOU MEANIE!!" she tackled him and took the bag, digging through it "I don't even know what half this stuff IS!! what do I start wiiiitthhhhh...."  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 pm
He smiled as he stood up and brushed himself off. "OH OH OH! start with the strawberry pocky!" He said as he stole it out of the bag and pulled a pocky stick out. He put it in his mouth then sighed as if in love. "The best snack food."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 pm
"gimmy gimmy gimmy" she reached for some and put one in her mouth "hmmmm... foooooodddd" she smiled and hugged him again "have I told you I love you...?" she laughed softly  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm
He smiled and hugged her back. "Oh you do do you?" He said as if trying to look like a cool boy. he then alughed. "Come on lets get to class."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm
"but it's health... she's going to ask me sooooo many questions..." she groaned softly as she picked up her bag and started off to the health room with him tagging along. They got there just as the bell rang "morning Mrs. Markshow"

"good morning Alice... how did things go over the summer? oh I see we have a new student, what might you're name be?"

"things went fine, they still are. I'm feeling ok, nothing went wrong and if I need any help I have my mom there and I'll come to you..." she recited in a droned voice "and this..." her voice became full of life again "is my good friend Colton Denby, he came here as a freshman but moved away... now he's BACK!!" she hugged him again and giggled before taking her seat

"it's nice to meet you Mr. Denby... have a seat with Alice if you'd like and Alice... bring her in some time... I want to see how big she's gotten"

"maybe some other time Mrs. Markshow... it's kind of hard right now... my mom barly lets me out of the house with her, it's kind of sad..." she sighed softly "can I have my work sheet and get started with class? OH and can I eat? we had a rough morning..."

"sure Alice... take care of yourself ok?" she handed Alice and Colton there papers  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Colton looked over at Alice strangely. "Umm Alice what is she talking about? Did something happen while I was gone?" He asked just looking at her, not even bothering to try to do the work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 pm
"a lot happened Colton..." she said softly as she bit her lip before taking another stick of Pocky "something that... I'm not even very comphertable with yet... it's not something I want to relive..." she worked on her paper, not being able to look up at him "I'm sorry..."  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:06 pm
He nodded. "Okay, well just know I'm always here to listen if you wanna say something." He said as he tried to do the worksheet. He then filpped it over, It was a sheet about reproduction. He sighed. "Grr why do we need to learn this? Why do you need to know how to make babies? I think we all know how to do it." He said sounding pissed off. He was trying to be quiet for only him to hear but instead it spread to Alice too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm
she fell completely silent now and her hand stopped moving for a moment. she looked over at him and then back at her paper, letting her hair fall between them to hid her face. she was trying to keep herself from crying when the bell rang again "alright... now for Biology" as they walked down the hall many students asked her questions like "how big is she?" "who does she look like?" and "you kept her? that's so nice of you" when others were being crude and said things like "don't lie about what happened... you enjoyed it... that's why she's even here now..." and things like "are you two getting back together when he gets out of jail?" she didn't even make it to Biology. She turned on her heels and ran from the school crying. she pulled out her cell phone and dialed her house number "mom... can you bring her to the park near the school?... I really need her right now..." she sniffed a little as she sat under one of the trees  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm
"Alice!?!" Colton asked as if worried. "i have to find out what the hell happened." So he walked back to health class. He went up to the teacher then asked "Umm What exactly happened to alice? Like what were you questioning her about you kep saying she who is she exactly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:19 pm
"Alice's daughter... Karry" she looked up in shock that he would come to her to ask such a question  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm
He just stared at her for a moment then looked really confused. "She has a daughter? but how? what happened?" He asked as he looked at her like he was almost excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 pm
"there was a teacher here two years ago... he got a little to close to Alice and... he raped her" she took a breath "Alice went through a really hard time with dealing and coping with the pregnancy through the year" she looked out the window and saw Alice in the park "I'd go to her... Karry might be here soon so... you might get to meet her"

she continued to cry under the tree, waiting for her mother to bring Kerry to the park  

Frank_36912

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:29 pm
Colton's mouth dropped. "Oh wow. Thanks well I'm gonna go now." He waved by then ran out of the school and over to alice. He sat next to her and sighed "Well hello. I uhh heard about what happened."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff