Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Lord Plate
OberFeldwebel

So why do you wait until the last week to see a movie?

Because then the theater is empty.

Ah ok.
A little social deviant are we? wink

I did see both of those movies today.

An American Carol was good.
For the person who doesn't like Leslie Nielsen he plays the grandfather that just tells the story, he's barely in it.

There is a short part with Dennis Hopper and an equally small part about Zombies as well. ^.^ George S Patton blasts some Zombie a**.

Ghost Town was pretty good. I laughed a bit more in this movie than in Carol if that says anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

For the person who doesn't like Leslie Nielsen he plays the grandfather that just tells the story, he's barely in it.

There is a short part with Dennis Hopper and an equally small part about Zombies as well. ^.^ George S Patton blasts some Zombie a**.

Ghost Town was pretty good. I laughed a bit more in this movie than in Carol if that says anything.
Socially Deviant? ******** no, smart. I went opening night, and there was a pack of ******** wetbacks in the corner hooting and jeering through the entire thing. I was considering pissing them off, asking them if we can take it outside, and then staying in the theater.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

Socially Deviant? ******** no, smart. I went opening night, and there was a pack of ******** wetbacks in the corner hooting and jeering through the entire thing. I was considering pissing them off, asking them if we can take it outside, and then staying in the theater.

Oh.
I suppose if you were trying to avoid idiots it would be alright.
But why not just yell, "Shut the ******** up!"?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:59 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

Oh.
That's how the fight was getting started. Someone told them to STFU, and they went "b***h, what did you just say?"  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:51 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

Oh.
That's how the fight was getting started. Someone told them to STFU, and they went "b***h, what did you just say?"

I wonder if you can say, "Dude, STFU, I have a CCL."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:59 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

Oh.

With my luck, it'd be illegal. In any case, bluffing with deadly force is a bad idea. If they call it...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Ah ok.

Oh.

With my luck, it'd be illegal. In any case, bluffing with deadly force is a bad idea. If they call it...

The way I figure it, if they call the bluff and attack you, you can claim self defense, and of course they're going to lie for a 'buddy'.

It's the impartial people, but then again if they're equally pissed off that they're yelling during the movie they'll side with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm
Barru
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Oh.

The way I figure it, if they call the bluff and attack you, you can claim self defense, and of course they're going to lie for a 'buddy'.

It's the impartial people, but then again if they're equally pissed off that they're yelling during the movie they'll side with you.
I think I see the divide here... I DON'T have a CCL.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:24 am
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Oh.

I think I see the divide here... I DON'T have a CCL.

Oh ok. Well that sucks.
Yeah, I probably wouldn't make that 'threat' if I did anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:20 am
If what I have said offended you...

I just saw eagle eye a few days ago. My aunt is insanely paranoid about that s**t. She has to see the movie. blaugh

I want to see transporter 1&2 before I see #3.

... then it was probably intentional.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:11 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox
If what I have said offended you...

I just saw eagle eye a few days ago. My aunt is insanely paranoid about that s**t. She has to see the movie. blaugh

I want to see transporter 1&2 before I see #3.

... then it was probably intentional.
1 was excellent, 2 was pretty good, but a definite step down. I hope #3 is good again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm
I saw Eagle Eye yesterday. That was a damn good movie, but I got pissed off trying to figure out what happened to the F-16 after the guy was ejected.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Requiem6661
I saw Eagle Eye yesterday. That was a damn good movie, but I got pissed off trying to figure out what happened to the F-16 after the guy was ejected.
I wanna know... since when have our F-16s had a remote eject button?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Fresnel
Requiem6661
I wanna know... since when have our F-16s had a remote eject button?
That's what I wanted to know.

Although the UAV flying under an overpass will never be as epic as flying an SR-71 Blackbird, at full speed from maximum height, into the deck of an aircraft carrier.

Or a man in a metal suit going up against two F-22's and taking one out, without weapons.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas