Game Cube
  Game Boy Advance
  Nintendo DS
  Playstation Portable
  I know nothing of games..... *shrugs*
View Results

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:46 am
Meatl Gear Solid 4 will kick all of your asses because Solid Snake has a 'mo. GO THE MO!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:04 am
MGS 4 looks like it will be cool. I have only seen a few magazine articles about it, but what I have seen I liked.  

iamNOTanidiot

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:10 am
Delithraldur
i will have to google them another time, for i am off to bed for now. and i shall most probably be playing WoW for most of tomorrow. 3nodding
i got a lot of grinding to do before i can do the 3 dungeon quests i have solo.
i'm too lazy to group. sweatdrop
Woot WoW rocks.

If you do not mind my asking Del, what class and race are you?

What lvl are you now?

And what server are you on?

My mate, know on gaia as Darth_Mitey has it at his place and I love it. I can not wait until I can get my own account on the Silvermoon server so that I can have my own Human Warrior running around. I just love Warriors.

I also concur, I do not see the point in grouping. You get less exp and if you do not change the setting, you get less shiet. So solo on with some SOLO.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:32 am
Magnus Igniatus
Resident Evil 4 looks fantastic and I have not played the previous ones in the series. The whole being set outside the USA and in Europe is what gets me the most, I think it is legendary.

Hahaha yeah it's funny. Just because you have to fight crazy bumpkins and not zombies. It's good though. I've got this friend who is a zombie game/movie fanatic and he really loves it, and plays it much. So yeah, I've played a bit and watched alot. It's good.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:55 am
I'm not too fused with Soul Calibre 3, it just looks like 2 with a few slapped on characters. I doubt it can introduce much more ontop of 2, but then I suppose we'll have to see.

Colossus also looks awesome, I can't wait for that game. xd

Also, Revolution controller: nay or yay?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:44 am
Isn't Soul Calibre 3 supposed to have a story mode that is, I don't know, good? Soul Calibre 2 was ok, but the story mode was the suxx0rz.

And YaY for the Revolution and all things associated with it. YaY!

Unholy Meatpuppet

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:53 am
Story mode is hardly ever a fighting games strong point. The strong point of Soul Calibre is it's incredible depth, and the Adventure Mode, which has a slight story, which sort of works.

I love some of the prospects of the Revolution controller as well. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:23 am
First of- Yay for the revolution controller. It will be great to see something trully new.

Now Soul Calibur 3- The biggest thing about it, in my mind is the charracter creation. You are able to have a character looking and fighting how you want them too.

As for the story mode of it, I have not read enough about it.

And I am pissed off about it as well- it has been pushed back to the 24th of Nov.  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:33 am
Ah yes, the character creation could be interesting actually, but I don't think it would be very deep though. It's coming out on PS2 exclusivly first though isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:38 am
The character creation part, from what I think, is going to be for the story mode. You should also be able to use them in standard combat. It is an PS2 only game. It was said to be a E3.

Have a look at Soul Calibur 3 preview for some character info and level info.

I just hope that it feels better than SC2 and that is going to be hard to top.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:07 am
So, after being a fan of the movie and book for such a long time, I am SO excited for The Warriors release coming soon. YaY!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:21 am
It does look interesting. Although, I am looking towards Bully to be the next big from Rockstar. Being able to run around and being a bully- is enough to get anyone who was picked on in school interested. This is the only reason why I want to play it.

Although, it might be banned before it reaches our shores.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:26 am
I must admit, with Bully it just looked like Rockstar was asking for trouble. I'll still buy it, though. Probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:28 am
Rockstar are always asking for trouble. It is their motto.

Think about it. their biggest titles are about the seedy under belly of american society or illegal street racing.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 am
Well, they found their niche. It just so happened to be in games revolving around the criminal underworld...  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff