0%  [ 0 ]
sort of
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 45

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:14 pm
Yeah the Northside and Southside artbooks are coming out some time in Feb if I remember. I like a lot of Clamp's newer stuff . . . like x/1999 and Rayearth up . . . not too found of anything below Tokyo Bablyon . . . I just can't get into it though I do plan to check out RGVeda and there is something else . . . but yeah. I love CLAMP, my first manga series I read was by CLAMP and so was my second. They will always have a place in my heart.

Personally right now I'm lovin' Tsubasa and xxxholic and I can't wait for the Tsubasa anime and the xxxholic movie. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:49 pm
Masquanade
Yeah the Northside and Southside artbooks are coming out some time in Feb if I remember. I like a lot of Clamp's newer stuff . . . like x/1999 and Rayearth up . . . not too found of anything below Tokyo Bablyon . . . I just can't get into it though I do plan to check out RGVeda and there is something else . . . but yeah. I love CLAMP, my first manga series I read was by CLAMP and so was my second. They will always have a place in my heart.

Personally right now I'm lovin' Tsubasa and xxxholic and I can't wait for the Tsubasa anime and the xxxholic movie. whee

I plan to also check out RGVeda because there is a picture in one of my beloved artbooks that I adore and it's from that series.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

SakuyaSama1220

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:49 pm
I love clamps art i think it is great i can draw clamp art but they make it perfection and there stories are good too love tha mnaga they do  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:00 am
SakuyaSama1220
I love clamps art i think it is great i can draw clamp art but they make it perfection and there stories are good too love tha mnaga they do

Same here heart  

ChobiMM3

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:09 am
I've got:
Lagel Drug 1
Tsubasa 1
Chobits 1 and 2
xxxHolic 1,2, and 3
X/1999 1 and 2
And I'm getting more soon  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:21 am
I really can't wait to get the art books, their style is just so amazing. I have a lot of there manga and have read even more.

Lets see all the manga I own from them are....

chobits
wish
clamp school detectives
clamp school defenders
miyuki chan in wonderland
angelic layer
man of many faces

I'm pretty sure I have more too, just can't think of them right now, all me manga is packed in boxes >< This list will of course grow though, I will always be buying more clamp!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

IIxBunnyBxII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:01 pm
Clamp is my second Bible  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:15 pm
To anyone considering RGVeda, it's wonderful. Though some of my friends don't like it as much as I do, I really love it. Oh! And watch the anime! It's awesome.  

Cereah

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:09 pm
^^" alright I shall have to do that then.

My teacher knows how obsessed I am about JTHM and she says that I worship it like a bible XP I don't know why but it just made me think of that when Rikku said it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:12 am
I Love CLAMP!! heart I was so happy when they came out with Tsubasa and XXXholic. I just got volume #4 of Tsubasa and can't wait for the next. I also love X 1999 and I'm glad TP has decided to re-release them.  

LadyAmethyst

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:32 am
LadyAmethyst
I Love CLAMP!! heart I was so happy when they came out with Tsubasa and XXXholic. I just got volume #4 of Tsubasa and can't wait for the next. I also love X 1999 and I'm glad TP has decided to re-release them.

X/1999 is actually published by ViZ.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:02 am
OMG I went to the mall and walked into borders and what was staring back at me but the North and South side, I think I almost jumped through the roof I was so happy. My boyfriend was like O_o jeese calm down.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:44 am
PsychoAce56
OMG I went to the mall and walked into borders and what was staring back at me but the North and South side, I think I almost jumped through the roof I was so happy. My boyfriend was like O_o jeese calm down.

*still wants the original Japanese version of SouthSide to go with her original NorthSide*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:31 am
I would love to have the original that would be so awesome, but I can't get things like that ><  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:18 pm
PsychoAce56
I would love to have the original that would be so awesome, but I can't get things like that ><

Can't order things online???  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces