Lord Plate
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:11 pm
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Biting_Beaver  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm
Lord Plate

Yeah...

You know you've f***ed up bad when the internet has an entire page devoted to you're stupidity.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Crash Maniac
"when he coerces a girl into sex (rape)" Cause its a man coercing a girl, and not a girl coercing a man... its rape.... Xia hua, gou neong yung de, chun zhu... (yes, i just insulted in Chinese)
Je shr shuh muh lan dong shi?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 pm
Can some one sift throught that and tell me what happend in normal english? ((i cant stand ed))  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm
Orkronos
Can some one sift throught that and tell me what happend in normal english? ((i cant stand ed))

"I'm a psycho b***h who thinks all straight relationships are rape and I want my sons to be gay and my daughters to be lesbians."

That's her belief.

Here's her problem, "My son is rather normal for a hormonal teenager. He's a bit of a dipshit because he wont listen to the rules I set, no matter how ridiculous and insane they are. Why wont my sons be all gay? I want them to be gay because straight sex is rape. Any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm
OberFeldwebel
Orkronos

"I'm a psycho b***h who thinks all straight relationships are rape and I want my sons to be gay and my daughters to be lesbians."

That's her belief.

Here's her problem, "My son is rather normal for a hormonal teenager. He's a bit of a dipshit because he wont listen to the rules I set, no matter how ridiculous and insane they are. Why wont my sons be all gay? I want them to be gay because straight sex is rape. Any suggestions?"
Thought so, i couldent get through all of it. I was on ed once and after that ordeal i tend to shy away...  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Lord Plate

Where does she get her pot? Or is she smoking peyote?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 pm
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate

Even drugs cannot explain her high levels of bullshit.  

Freak_090
Captain

tokarov

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm
HAHAHHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:42 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate

Her bullshit kind of. Her insanity yes.

But then again her extreme level of insanity can probably only be brought on by marijuana mixed with meth.  

OberFeldwebel

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 am
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate

But then again her extreme level of insanity can probably only be brought on by marijuana mixed with meth.
well she is batshit insane  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:08 pm
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Orkronos

That's her belief.

Thought so, i couldent get through all of it. I was on ed once and after that ordeal i tend to shy away...
And don't forget "He recites hsi feminist scripture and says his prayers to venus before he sleeps."

EDIT: ALso, her RAPE CHECKLIST
Rape list  

Krilliad

tokarov

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate

well she is batshit insane
you should read some of her other stuff

very funny  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Orkronos

That's her belief.

And don't forget "He recites hsi feminist scripture and says his prayers to venus before he sleeps."

Rape list
well its pretty clear what rape is but some of thouse like number 18..... you dont always know if it breaks and if so how does that makes you a rapest?  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Krilliad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Orkronos
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Orkronos

That's her belief.

Rape list
well its pretty clear what rape is but some of thouse like number 18..... you dont always know if it breaks and if so how does that makes you a rapest?

Exactly. But she doesn't care, like Freak said Bat-s**t crzy.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff