I'm gonna be a Human!
  I'm gonna be a Real Boy!
  um- I vote.... CANDY!!!!
  I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Rosette walked into the room, her long black and red dress flowing smoothly behind her. A wolf and tabby cat followed loyally at her heals, she stopped and bowed slightly to Taifallos. "Hello i belive you gave me and invitation threw Fang," The wolf snorted slightly and the cat sat down behind her. "I am allowed to be here correct?" She tilted her head slightly as she asked the question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Taifallos eyes turned to Rosette and then glanced towards her beautiful faithfulls, "Greetings, I am Lady Taifallos." She nodded her head and gave her drink to a passing waitor to formally shake the woman's hand, "Invitation through Fang?" She looked at Faaiz, Bella and Deadly, "This is exactly the kind of wierd things that's been happening..." Her attention returned to Rosetta, I must admit Miss, I am as baffled as you are. I couldn't tell you who sent the invitation. It seems as though that matter is under investigation at the present. But I am sure you are welcome here despite anything I have to say. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy yourself, perhaps you will even help us discover who this mystery host is. Please, I'd like to introduce you to a few people... Taifallos gestured an open hand towards Rosette and the others as an invitation for introductions.  

Taifallos
Captain

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:42 pm
Bella looked up from instructing one of the servants.
Hello, Rosette. I am Lady Bella. You may call me Bella if you wish. I see you brought some pets with you. Pets make the ages more enjoyable, don't they?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 am
Rosette smiled at Talifolls and the rest of the group. "A pleasure to meet you, i'm Rosette," She gestured to the wolf standing behind her. "This is my bodyguard Fang," The cat jumped onto her shoulder and meowed at the group. "And this is my servant Konya." Fang snorted and looked away, while the cat purred and bowed its head slightly. Rosete looked back at Taifallos. "So your not the one who sent the invitation, odd who ever it is must be waiting for any other guests." She looked at Bella and nodded, she couldn't bow with Konya perched on her shoulder. "Hello Bella. I suppose they do make eternal life less lonely but they are not pets." Konya meowed in agreement and Rosette rose a hand to pet the cat. "Konya's more friendly then Fang i'm afraid, it'd be best not to go near him."  

RosetteHiruka

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:32 pm
Bella arched an eyebrow. In a setting where the vampires themselves were the most dangerous creatures around, it was absurd to debate the efficacy of animals. She wondered what had happened to the devil princess and her tri-headed demon dog protector from last year.

She turned back to the servant, who while apparently anxious to please, was not forthcoming with information. So you don't know the identity of the host?

"Memsahib...all will be revealed in time. Please, let me show you around, and your companion here will be well taken care of."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:21 am
Faaiz turned to Rosette and bowed. "Lovely to meet you, Miss Rosette. And your lovely companions…" He let Konya sniff his fingers before he pet him, do as to know he wasn't getting a bad scent in the kitty's fur. "Such an adorable kitty, this one. And…" He turned to Fang and gave a respectful bow for him alone. "The regal wolf. You're very lucky, Miss Rosette."  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:42 pm
A black carriage came up from the main gate, its black horses trotted to the front of the mansion, where the stablemen were waiting to take the horses in for the night. They stood in awe as they saw the gallant and beautiful steeds, dressed in decoration to fit the season. They had orange ribbons and sashes, lining the reigns from the top of their head to the driver, which was a cloaked... skeleton? The stablemen shrugged at the skeletal driver as one of them opened the carriage door. Out first came a young man, around eighteen years of age. He wore a black, arabian-styled costume, lined with jewels on the vest and belt. His chest showed brilliantly, pale and slim muscled, and his waist showed, due to the pants, which hanged onto his hip with the help of the belt. His black hair was tussled to look like a servant boy to a rich family. Around his neck was a spiked, red-leathered collar. The young man's eyes were red and had the gentleness of a canine, like he really was the family pet. He took over the stableman's job to open the door as another man stepped out.

The next man wore what looked like a sultan from the desert countries. He wore a mixture of black and reds, his main color being black, his sultan's hat had glimmered red upon the black materials of his pants and top tunic. The feather in his hat was a deep blood red with a black jewel. His cape was also black but with the red shimmer. His hair was long and black with a blue tint and was put back into a low pony tail. His eyes were a red color but more adult than the man who came out before him. His eyes were more sinister but could also be gentle. His smooth, pale hand reached out towards the carriage door and one more hand came out, smooth and pale but this time it was a woman's hand.

The woman stepped out and it was the mistress of the carriage. It was Kore Thanatos, the daughter of Hades himself. She came out of the carriage and as she was far enough, the man dressed as a servant came and shut the door behind her. Kore smiled at him and petted him, much like a master with his dog. The man smiled and nuzzled into her hand. The man dressed as a sultan came to Kore's side and lifted her deep red cloak a bit as she turned away a bit. He raised a brow at her and spoke. "My mistress, why must you wear such a concealing cloak when your costume is so extravagant and non-concealing?" he smiled a fanged smile at her. He was quite the bold one.

Kore smiled back, her own fanged smile and answered. "One, my dear guardian, is for when I am out of this chilly air and into the warmth of the manor. And besides, it is for a certain someone to see and not for just your own pleasures..." This cloak also had a hood, for which concealed her entire head except for her face so people would recognize her. Her guardian smirked and offered his hand to her as she took it. The servant man came and followed closely behind. Before they had reached the door, Kore turned to the servant and clicked on a beautiful red-leather leash, covered in jewels and sequences. The sultan opened the door for her as they entered the manor and was directed to the main ballroom.

They were told about how the host's identity was still a mystery to all of the guests as well as parts of the manor being haunted and locked away for an unknown reason. Kore found all of this quite interesting. As they were shown to the main hall, the manor servant opened the door to them and Kore could see some new faces as well as old friends. Kore smiled to see Taifallos, Bella, Faaiz and a new face she did not know of. Kore started walking towards them and of course her men followed her. She went towards Taifallos and smiled. "A good evening to you, Miss Taifallos..." she bowed her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 pm
Lerina walked slowly into the ballroom, glancing around the room with a smile on her face. "I almost forgot about the ball." She whispered. "It would have been a shame to miss it."  

Eisoji

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Rosette smiled at Faaiz and Konya licked his hand when he touched her. "Likewise Mister?' She asked waiting for his name. Fang bowwed back to Faaiz. "Don't think that will get you on my good side." He said, sounding clear like a human. Konya laughed at Fang. "Aww your no fun." She childed sounding just as clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm
Zachariasz arrived to the event in a deep red vehicle. The car was an old style hearse painted up, and remodeled, interestingly resembling little more than a stretched car at the point of it's customization, yet still obvious to those who knew what it was.
He stood, and stepped out of the vehicle's passenger seat, being driven by a driver of his servitude.
"I see it's started without me." His voice came, with the usual Polish accent behind it.
"I seem to be late too often." He added to the cold air.
Tonight he wore dark red clothing, accented in golds and black. He kept his hair tied, though he usually kept it down. Tonight it was tied with a gold strip of fabric just at the base of his neck. He wore knee high black leather boots, as would be seen in civil war eras and before, with a civil war era long-coat of the same dark red as the rest of his costume. He wore a red dress shirt, covered by a black vest lined in gold flowering arcs and trim. A golden chain hung from pocket to pocket, marking his pocket-watch, clipped tight. His face bore a halfmask of a skull, leaving his lower jaw open. (( reminiscent of the 2004 phantom, I know ><))
He walked in, holding a formal wooden cane, with a dragon's head carved into the handle of the grip.
From the entryway, he could spot Kore. "Ah, so I see once again, you're here as always." He said to himself. He also noticed a handful of others that he recognized from similar events. With this, he slowly moved into the main entryway's passage to the ballroom.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Faaiz raised an eyebrow slightly at Fang's response, smiling. Then he turned back to Rosette, bending apologetically. "Ah, forgive me. I'm Faaiz." It was then that he felt a familiar presence enter. He turned to see his kind hostess from the café. "Lady Lerina! It's wonderful to see you again." He bowed now to her, taking her hand warmly, as a friend.
Then he sensed another presence. Now he saw Kore and her extravagant procession as they greeted Taifallos. When they had finished, Faaiz stepped up and presented himself with one more deep and sweeping bow, so as to cover the utter grandness of the three. He looked up and smiled. "Lady Kore, your presence this evening is simply stunning." He suddenly seemed to freeze up a bit, puzzling. "Oh dear. That wouldn't do at all. Lerina, I feel like I just snubbed you…" He frowned at his own impudence. "Please forgive me, my dear."

[[Warg, I can't figure out how to make it so it doesn't feel like he's snubbing anyone! I'm sorry!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:09 pm
Lerina laughed, "Oh, of course I forgive you Faaiz. You've been nothing but a sweetheart to me every time we've spoken. A little thing like that wouldn't upset me." She smiled, "How have you been?"  

Eisoji

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:13 pm
As usual, Dulcineo and Julius had not arrived in any manner of elegant vehicle--Dulcineo preferred simply to stroll in, found something appealing about the simplicity of walking (or travelling otherwise on foot) with one another.
He clearly was in the Halloween mood, indicating so through the looks he had chosen for himself and for his friend (for Julius would never have worn something so flamboyant of his own accord). His rather impressive black silk top hat had an orange band. He wore a black tuxedo jacket with orange accents and a wide, flaring collar that vaguely resembled bat wings, and under this was a dark shirt with ruffled sleeves and a fairly low neckline to emphasize the black band around his neck. Apparently he had decided that this was ostentatious enough, because he had not opted to do anything particularly fancy with his pants or shoes, but who was going to be looking at them, anyway? Just for good measure, though, he had added a belt with an orange, spider-shaped buckle.
Julius looked somewhat similar, though he had gone for red where Dulcy had chosen orange. His jacket was a bit subtler, but he was wearing webbed gloves and a red choker, and he had a few decorative black designs around his eyes.
Suffice it to say Julius felt ridiculous, but there was no getting away from Dulcy when he was in a holiday mood.

They strolled in thus, each feeling his own sort of curiosity about how this would turn out. Once in the main ballroom, Dulcineo headed over to Taifallos and bowed. "Lady Taifallos, it has been a while. It is good to see everyone gathering again." He nodded to each of the others there, the familiar faces and the unfamiliar--"Ah, you all look so extravagant! I love it!"--before moving straightway to Kore and her companions. "And, my dear lady, how are you? It has been too long." Julius's demeanor brightened visibly to see Cerberus there; Dulcineo smirked at this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 pm
Taifallos glowed at all the warm welcomes, she was glad to see so many familiar faces. Lady Tai gestured acknowledgement to Rosette before her eye caught the lovely Kore, "M'lady Kore!" She exclaimed, "fashionably late I see. She moved just a few steps away from the circle, arms extended in a warm greeting. So long since I've seen your face- you look marvelous; and have arrived to find mischief lurking in the shadows. Come." She moved with Kore towards the others who also extended their hellos. As she did so, who else but Lerina, who looked as though she was ready to stir the pot or so ((a playful term to describe someone who is a playfull kind of trouble)) had just entered. Taifallos smiled at the group, Excuse me for a moment, with all these arrivals it's becoming difficult to meet and greet everyone! I will do my best to return with Miss Lerina!" Tai flagged a waitor as she stepped in Lerina's direction, "Creme' blood- straight shot. Add some toffee would you?- and heat it up." She bypassed the waitor in Lerina's direction as Dulcineo approached her. This was a pleasant surprise, "Dulcineo, you devil you..." She smiled coyley, Almost didn't see you there! She reached for her drink as the waitor returned, "Anything for you Dulcineo, you're friend perhaps? I must admit, things have been... oooh.... for lack of a better word- busy. But fabulous. How have you been keeping?"

((I know, with all these people now showing up, it's getting hard not to forget about something or another. Sorry to anyone I forgot about, or if it seems as though I'm rushing through- those aren't my intentions!!))  

Taifallos
Captain

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 pm
"I'm rather glad so many people are showing up. It seems so many of us haven't been talking much lately." Lerina grabbed a drink from a nearby waiter and took a sip. "I've missed seeing everyone around."  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff