Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm
Makoto kept on moving, sniffing the air and her ears twitching every five seconds. She then stopped and turned to him, "You keep on moving, to the east until you spot a cave. I will catch up, but I must set up my illusion again. They must not find me," she took a leaf out of her sleeve and threw it to the ground. Her hand then lit with a blue fire and she launched it at the leaf, "Fox Fire!" it hit and then the illusion was set up, since they were inside it, it was just ripples, but to the outside it was a mountain surrounding the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:32 pm
He nodded and kept running east, seeing her illusion too "nice done.." he thought, but didn't say anything to her, he just kept running. Soon he arrived at the cave she had talked about and walked inside it and sat down "and what do I do now? I need to find a way to get home..." he shrugged and looked out of the cave as he sat there "damn this is getting harder and harder when I think about it..."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Makoto finished and leaped through the trees until she landed at the mouth of the cave. She walked in and sat down in front of a small fire pit, she held out her hand and it formed the blue flame again, "Fox fire," it hit the wood and a normal red flame burned lighting up the cave and warming it. She looked over at her new comrad, "Now, let's try this again. I'm Makoto."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 pm
He looked at her as she sat down and shrugged "My name is Eikal..." he said and looked into the fire "theres nothing else you need to know.." he said and looked up at her through the fire "So where are we going? I have a place to reach, and I have to find out about how to get there."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:25 am
Makoto looked at him as the fire's light flickered off her face, "Well, if you have somewhere to go, it would help if I knew where you were going. Perhaps I could help you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 am
He looked at her and shook his head "You may have helped me, but I cannot tell you were I'm going, only a really close and trustworthy friend can be allowed to hear that, and as I see you know, your almost a total stranger" he shrugged and looked into her eyes through the fire "but I must admit, your beauty is something I haven't seen before where I am from"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:26 am
Makoto felt the blush creep over her cheeks, that never happened before, "You must have hit your head or something," she stood up and went over to the corner and sorted through some items. She took out a couple of apples, and went back over. She sat down and flexed her claws. She sliced her apple into slices for her and she tossed the core into the fire. She looked up at him, "Do you want me to slice yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 am
He looked at her as she got up and grabbed the apples. When she got back and asked him the question he looked at her strangely, he had never seen, nor heard of the thing, apple, before "is it safe to eat those things...?" he asked slightly confused about what she was eating now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:38 am
Makoto growled a bit, "It's not like I cooked them! I just got these yesterday and they are hard to come by in this area. It's just an apple, and frankly, next to boar meat, they are my favorite," she took a slice and bit off half of the slice. She chewed and swallowed before speaking again, "So, do you want it or not?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 am
He nodded slightly "yeah...let me taste this apple thing..." he shrugged "theres no need to get angry...I have never seen that kind of fruit before..." he shrugged again as he looked away from her and got lost in his own thoughts. It took a little while before he came back to himself again and turned around, starring into the fire.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 am
Makoto got up and dropped the apple in his lap, "Just eat up, the last thing I want is you passing out on me," she turned and went to the mouth of the cave and looked up at the moon, "And I'm not angry, just irritated. I've always been alone, so I'm not used to having company."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 am
He took the apple and studied a little and then took a bite "mmm this tastes good..." he mumbled with the apple in his mouth and looked over at her "I guess I will have to start getting used to be alone too now.." he sighed a little and looked down on the ground "at least for a while..." he looked over at her again "if it's the moon your looking at...don't bother think of it...theres nothing back..." he mumbled to himself again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 am
Makoto looked back at him, "That's not why I'm looking at the moon," she lifted her hand and she looked down at it, opening it and closing it. She then lowered it, "How long do you plan on staying here with me? I'm just curious..." And hopefully if he's here long enough, I could hide easier when my time comes...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 am
He nodded a little at her movement with her hand and thought for a few minutes again. "I don't know how long I will be here....I need to find my way home...but it will take time...so I guess I will stay here a long time still..." he stood up and walked over to her "come on, your getting cold over here" he took her arm gently and pulled her with him back to the fire and sat down. He handed her his last slice of apple "here, take it, I don't really need it" he said and put it down in her hand and turned his eyes to the fire again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 am
Makoto sighed as she took the slice and tossed it in her mouth chewing it then swallowing, "Don't worry about me, I'm a half demon, I'm made out of stronger stuff than that," she looked at the fire, "And thank you...I do appreciate it. I know you don't trust me, but I'm willing to trust you. And you'll see why in a day or so."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff