Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:35 pm
ugh....i used a lot of chakra on that mission......really i should be resting but i don't feel like it. Shira walked into a small food shop and order a hot cup of tea which she quietly drank, while watching people walk in and out of the busy shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 pm
"what a jerk"she sighed and continued walking.She got to the shop and sat down with two other chatting people"hey guys"she sighed.  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Shira silently sipped her tea, a few people looked at her, but she ignored her gazes. She stared blankly out of the shop, just thinking about the mission she had just gotten off of.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:47 pm
"Whats wrong with you?"A girl at the table asked"I'm fine kioku just....tired"she sighed again  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Shira paid her bill and walked out, a man from the back walked out moments after she left the shop, following her inconspicuously. After a while of walking and getting to a spot where there was less people around she stopped, and turned to glare at the guy, "can i help you with something." She asked angerily. The guy came closer to her and let out an evil looking grin. "What the hell is your deal buddy?"
The guy grabbed her arm and her maroon eyes flashed in fury.
"Big mistake pal." A greenish mist enveloped the man's vision with only a flick of her hand. They both stood perfectly still until the man ran away screaming bloody murder at what she made him see with her genjutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 pm
Fell ran outside to see what the scream was about"what the f-"she started  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:02 pm
Shira shrugged her shoulders, "the creep desserved it." She turned and began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:57 pm
"Weirdos in this village"she thought to herself before walking back into the shop  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Shira growled and walked further away, not careing to go home at the moment.
Tsumi sighed and walked out of the hokage's office with the results of who would be joining her new team.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 pm
Fell sat down again"oh crap"she remebered then dissapeared.She ran into Tsumi on her way to the hokages office  

Blind Anbu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:56 pm
Tsumi caught her by the shoulders before she crashed into her. "Watch out there miss, you could hurt yourself or someone else being so reckless." She smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:16 pm
"sorry I wasn't paying attention"Fell said  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:28 pm
Tysin took out a liter and he lite his house on fire it quickly grew to where it covored the hole house. Tyson had all of the things he wanted to keep. He dropped his headband and walked out of the village he was leaveing the village for good.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm
Fell walked in the hokage's office and got her team info and everything.Then she dissapeared reappearing on the village outskirts.She laid down by a tree to rest in the soft calmness of the forest.Fell noticed Tyson"What the heck is he doing?"she thought noticing the small sack slung across his shoulder.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 pm
Tyson noticed fell and acted like he didn't see her. He started to walk away from the village saying " good ridence."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff