Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Some gold, perchance?
  Aye, milady! =^ ^=
View Results

Meghan1313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:46 am
Actually, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this yet... sorry if it belongs over in the Pennic 2005 topic, but I just have to say it:

MIDREALM WON PENNSIC XXXIV 26-1!!!!!!!!!

Also: TRM Alaric and Noelle, who led us to our first decisive victory since Pennsic 20 (I believe), are from my home barony. We just keep churning out kings... hehe.

DRACO INVICTUS!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:19 am
My don's wife recently got her white scarf and her laurel. All at one event. In one court. Woohoo!  

Arithrel
Crew

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:03 am
I've finally got something of my own to brag about: I got my first sword 2 days ago! heart

Haven't had an opportunity to use it yet. . . but I'm practicing all the basic moves on my own (I'm such a newbie. . . sweatdrop ).

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:10 am
In our Shire's last major tourney ("K/Conga's Training Tourney") my Lord came third out of everyone. The worthy opponents he lost to? A Knight & his Squire!

Not a bad effort, I say!

(Side note: the Squire had told one of my friends - in secret - who then told me (of course! She's my friend!) that he considered my Lord to be "a challenge" xd heart )

JewelsSparkle

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:24 pm
I authorized as a siege engineer at Marinus's Hero's Portion!
I am very nearly blind without my glasses (all I can really pick out with any sort of reliability are glints off helms, and I go cross-eyed on the nasal of my helm), so I'm pretty well useless. (until I can get me some sport-rated goggle-type glasses xd )  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:15 pm
well nothing as big or as interesting as that!! but i get to start learning to fight heavy and rapier in august, and i found i'm pretty good with a box! xd heart heart heart

although my friends got many awards the last event we had - i just can't remember what they're called xd  

Naito_Mitsukai

BladeDeSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:42 pm
Earlier this year I was in a tourny, first tourny since my year off.... Killed a Knight in the melee and then a Viscountess in the first round. It was nice.....about crapped myself. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:17 pm
hehe, I'm ressurecting this thread because I got asked to be the deputy pied piper for my barony today! I'm really excited. It'll be my first time doing anything like this, but the Pied Piper seems very cool, so I'm looking forward to learning more.  

Arithrel
Crew

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:00 pm
I fought in the An Tir crown trunny.... I've only been fighting a few mouths so I really had no chance and was beaten horificly...... but I fought....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:50 pm
Ugh I'm so jealous! You all have such wonderful things to brag about. My most recent acchievements are only that I used a sewing machine for the first time Saturday and that my bellydance instructor said that my leg work is great and my snake arms have improved a lot.  

xxDethWishxx

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:34 pm
I hit a duke in the face ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:39 am
Okay this probably isn't that special but...
At my last event I was permitted to serve on Their Majesty's(sp?) at feast. The cool thing was that the Queen, who might I add is a sweet heart, graced me with the privledge of eatting at their table with them. I thought it was wicked awesome. I think Her Majesty saw that I was staving and my feet hurt. So I scarfed down enough food to keep from starving to death before I was pushed back into the Kitchen's

Maybe it's not so cool but it made me happy.  

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:16 am
Way cool, guys! smile

Don't worry about comparing what you've done to anyone else-- if it makes you proud, then it's worth bragging about! That's why I made this thread! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:48 am
Hmm, I dont know if I can really brag about this,

But the local fighters (including a Knight) say I hit like a ton of bricks. I use a longer than usual sword&board.

Also, I killed someone while I was on my knees, and have knocked someone over from a hit to the shield.

Whee.  

[Shall.We.Blaspheme]

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:46 am
Oooh, I can finally brag to people I don't know IRL about this stuff! I feastocratted an event for the first time, ON MY OWN, at an event my husband created. Everyone loved it, and even people I know are extreme picky eaters said they were amazed, because they could eat all of it! I even had a cooking Laurel complimenting me on my good work. The next time I did that event, I had to work with a cooking Laurel that lives in my shire, who basically just took over, and no one really liked the feast. xd

Then there is my Illumination. When I showed my very first scroll to Master Tristan Alexander of Atlantia (who is an Illumination Laurel) he thought it was very good. Then I told him it was my first piece, ever. He looked at it again, looked at me, and said 'I so hate you. I can't get my apprentices to do this in a month of practice.' mrgreen  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff