Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja1104

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:03 pm
Beat Fable 1 7 time
*woot*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:00 pm
OMG i love going back and playing fable one over and over again!!!
and each time, i think when i load it up... "... i thought the graphix were better than this..."  

lauriainna

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:37 pm
I have beaten it too many times to remember and my best guy on my 360 hardrive is full good EVERY pice of equipment in the entire game is mine muhahahaha except sword of Aeons because I chose Avos Tear maximum stats I punch the heads off of guards in enraged mode hahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:58 am
I beat it like thirty time. I really actually enjoy pure good playthroughs. Wearing Archon's full armor and the pimp hat while basking under the adoration of the meek with your awesome halo is just.......right.  

The Idealist

Revgurl13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 am
Of course! >o
First time: Good
Second time: Evil
Third time: Evil
(Evil is so much better)

xoxo
rev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm
I played it alot before Fable 2. I probably beat it over 5 times. (In preperation for the secound, but not since I got Fable 2.)  

Link is JD
Crew

TheDeadJesterKing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 pm
i beat it 1 time im still kinda neew to it so i have a lot of killing to do but i LOVE being evil its so much fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 am
i completetn fable 1 in 3h first time but then i started over and over to make different charecters and to check if i missed something and i did that until the xbox 360 was released and started to play it on my 360 until i got fable 2 <3<3<3  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 pm
Played it maybe 40-60 times.
^^ Always wanted to see what I can do to get all the Demon Doors and Keys. (Cheated with the SKs though with the Rose Cottage Quest Glitch)

^^ Also for those who still own FABLE (Not TLC) Type in the Profile KRUNK. FunnyEaster egg  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 am
Bat Weasel
Played it maybe 40-60 times.
^^ Always wanted to see what I can do to get all the Demon Doors and Keys. (Cheated with the SKs though with the Rose Cottage Quest Glitch)

^^ Also for those who still own FABLE (Not TLC) Type in the Profile KRUNK. FunnyEaster egg
u cheated whit SKs to lol i did that until i found all of the SKs then i got 22 of them lol^^  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

jaysukai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm
i love fable 1 i jusT HATE HOW IN FABLE 2 THEY CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE EXPERIENCE LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 am
I have TLC for PC, but haven't beaten it because it keeps glitching up. The Guild Seal keeps on freezing. D=

Might get it for Xbox. Is it any less glitch-ridden on there?  

Voldemort point two

The Unlucky XIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm
I had the original fable and TLC beat em both and fable 2 no matter how many times I play either its always exciting  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 pm
I downloaded Fable from the xboxlive marketplace. I usually have three saves: One good, One evil and One neutral.  

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Violette Brume

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 pm
Lol, i beat it 3 times, i stopped playing after the third time..  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff