Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:44 pm
Sophie sighed. "I'm sorry you're having a rough time. But that doesn't mean you have to take it out on others. If it's something I did, I apologize. I'm new here so I don't really know what's going on." She placed her stuff her things away since the two of them were basically done with everything. "Everyone has rough patches in their lives. We just learn to deal. We have no other choice. But all we have to do is one paper and then we're done for who knows how long. It's not like Mr. Hendricks is going to give us another assignment tomorrow. Knock on wood." She tapped on her head to add emphasis. "It's just one paper and I refuse to do all the work. It's not fair on my part."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Emmet growled. That wasn't helpful in the slightest, in fact he had already ben told that many times by his family. He then got up and stormed out of class, getting into his jeep and waiting until the end of the school day.

((short post, sorry))  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm
(It's ok)
Sophie sighed and left when the bell rang. The rest of the day went smoothly and she didn't see Emmet again. The day finally ended and Sophie headed to her car. A familiar face was looking in the opposite direction as her though he sat in his car. Sophie quickly wrote on some paper and walked up to his car. She slammed the paper on his windshield as it read:
See tomorrow in class.

Sophie stormed back to her car and headed home. As she walked up to the front door, a package with her name on it rested against the door. "It's here!" She said excitedly and ran inside. Sophie dropped all of her stuff and opened the package and took out her brand new carburetor for her dad's car. She grabbed her radio and parked the car outside as she began to install the new part. "At least something came out of today." She mumbled as she took the old part out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:01 pm
Emmet sighed as he read the paper on his windshield. He had though about it while he wasin the car and decided t go to her house tonight, well actually right now since it was after school. He drove to her house slowly only because he honsestly didn't want to go, but he was rather curious about her. What he saw her doing in the driveway did shock him though. She was actually working on a car and playing the same kind of music, even the same song that Rosalie always played while working on vehicle. He then parked the jeep and slowly got out of the jeep, watching her, who was busily taking a part out. He then cleared his throat so shed notice him.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:08 pm
Sophie bumped her head on the car hood as Emmet cleared his throat behind her. "Ow," She mumbled rubbing her hand. The old carburetor was out of the car and in her hand. She turned the music down and placed a the old part aside and picked up the new part. "Can I help you?" She asked as she began to but the new part in the car.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm
Emmet sighed. "So, do you like working on cars?" he asked curiously, smiling slightly. Oh, the memories this was bringing up for him.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 pm
Sophie tightened the bolt on the carburetor and closed the lid. She grabbed a cloth and began to wipe the grease of her hands. "Yeah, it's a hobby my dad got me hooked on. I'm fixing up his car and soon I'll be able to drive it to school. But I still need more parts to come in." She told him and couldn't help but have the same thought as earlier. His arms seemed likely to crush her but something in his eyes seemed soft.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:25 pm
Emmet sighed heavily. "You... kind of remind me of someone." he said sheepishly. This encountr was actually making him feel more of his old self again, but he still was depressed. He was then staring at the car, it looked like it needed some work. He figured after she got all of the parts, it would have taken Rose only about an hour to do, tops. He then sighed adn asked Sophie, figuring hed get a much longer length of time but still curious. "How long do you think it would take you to finish once you get all the parts?" he asked curously.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:28 pm
Sophie thought of all the parts she would need. "Well, if I'm in a hurry I go as fast as I can which takes me around an hour depending on how many things need to be done. But usually I like to take my time. I find fixing cars very therapeutic sometimes. And when I do that it takes me a few hours."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 pm
Emmet couldn't help but smile. "Well, thats interesting." he said, pretending to sound bored. He then sat down on the steps of the porch and watched her work on the car.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm
Sophie worked on the car a little. Writing down more parts she need and what ones just needed to be fixed before sitting next to Emmet on the porch. "You still have yet to answer my first question. What are you doing here?" She asked not really looking at him as she continued to wipe her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:45 pm
Emmett sighed. "We do have a paper to write." he said making up the only excuse she would probably except. In truth he was just curous about her.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:48 pm
Sophie was a little surprised since earlier he didn't want to work on the paper. "Ok, let me just wash my hands and then we'll get started." She got up and headed in the house assuming he'd follow. "My room's upstairs if you want to go ahead and go in there." She told him. Sophie washed her hands and went to her room where Emmet was looking around at all the pictures and sports trophies. "Alright, let's do this." She took out her English book and sat at her computer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm
Emmet stood next to her lazily adn then said "Well, in all honestness I am not a good essay writer at all, in fact Rose used to-" he then stopped talking, painful memories were startingto cme back to him. He then frowned and didn't say anything else.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Sophie looked at Emmet and then back at the computer where she began to type. "Ex-girlfriend?" She smiled. "I pictured you to have at least a hundred or something." She joked and grabbed the English book and handed it to him. "Here you can tell me the answer to the questions and I'll write the paper. That way we're still both working together." Sophie's hand just grazed his hand and she frowned a little. "Are you cold? If you need me too, I can turn up the heater."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff