Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Two-Timer Tim (ship-wreaked1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:47 pm
She leaned away, "You're my age, and you're marrying my mom." she muttered, not mentioning the barrage of men before him. She held her breath, not looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 pm
He chuckled softly. "Yup, and I'm still a virgin and well I think it's good for someone your age to marry your mom only because I can relate to you and be more of a friend then a father." He then thought in his head 'Or more liek a boyfriend'  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:52 pm
"You don't need to be my friend," she replied, gulping. She wasn't very comfortable in this position, and her heart was telling her to get the hell outa there!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 pm
"I know btu I wanna be." He whispered as he kissed her cheek softly. "No need to act bitchy around me." He said with a wink.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:00 pm
She blushed, biting her lip and leaning away as much as she could. She couldn't reply, except for a, "J-just get me to my job..." she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 pm
He rubbed her thigh softly then nodded, "Okay but I'm picking you up again tonight." He said turning his car on again and driving with his hand still on her thigh the whole time.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:12 pm
She gulped, closing her eyes, as they arrived at her job she quickly unbuckled. "Well," she hesitated, "I'll see you..." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm
He smiled and waved. "Bye baby." He said winking and driving off quickly. He chuckled softly as he changed the song to 'the girl all the bad guys want.' He started to sing it as he went back to her house.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 pm
She went into the restaurant, Penny's Place, a small little cafe with a stage near the kitchens. The staff was friendly, and most took turns entertaining the diners and doing their normal job. Nina loved the place, it was her home away from home, and she spent many hours there. She went over to the kitchen to change into her uniform and get ready for her shift.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 pm
He sighed as he got hungry. He turned around then drove to the diner. He went inside and sat down at a table, where a few of his high school friends were. "Hey guys whats up?"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm
Nina worked a bit, then went to work the stage a bit. She was excited, taking her guitar from the stand backstage (well, the kitchen, the curtain basically separated the stage from the kitchen) and went on to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 pm
Tim's eyes widened as he saw her. "I'm tapping her mom." He told them. They chuckled softly. "Infact she's gonna be my daughter soon."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm
One of the waitresses tripped and poured water in his lap. "Eek!"
Nina, seeing this, nearly guffawed on stage, but kept her composure. Although she did play the rest of the song with a huge grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Tim jumped up quickly. "WHOA THAT'S COLD!" He screamed as he looked at nina and her grin. He then wrote on a napkin. "Oh your never gonna hear the end of this by the time you get home." He smriked.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Nina set the guitar down, leaning into the microphone, "I just love your timing Milly!" she stepped off the stage, going over to help the poor girl clean up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff