Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:00 pm
Freak_090
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

I heard that torture isn't really effective or reliable.
I think at one point they'll tell you anything, which can be good but it could be all bullshit just to get it over with.

Now what do you mean by Biggy? I'm confused.

Torture/abuse is only good when it comes to aquiring services.

Biggy = random "Gansta"

It works... it just has to be applied properly, and gradually. you cant just lay into a person. You have to get to know them, find what makes them... think, what makes them understand. You have to find where a person's priorities are.

Torture is a very personal experience. Not only for the Agent, but for the Subject as well. Torture will tell a subject exactly what they are made of, how far their body will allow them to last. It takes time to trust a person, during torture. Because at the first moments of pain, they will test that limit, to see how far they believe they can go. Then once they find out that the pain is beyond what they are capable of taking, they will talk... But they wont be telling the truth at first. It'll just be something they think that you'll want to hear.

Its only after they abandon the illusion that they're stronger than the agent, stronger than the pain. that they'll start talking. And things get more reliable after that.
There's more, but i'll stop there.

Just has to be done right.

Of course, this is only granted the fact that they KNOW the information you want. If the subject does NOT know the info you want then they just tell you what you want to hear.

true, it does help.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 am
I lol'd at both the second and the third video rofl

The first wasn't that amusing stare  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:33 am
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

I think at one point they'll tell you anything, which can be good but it could be all bullshit just to get it over with.

Biggy = random "Gansta"

It works... it just has to be applied properly, and gradually. you cant just lay into a person. You have to get to know them, find what makes them... think, what makes them understand. You have to find where a person's priorities are.

Torture is a very personal experience. Not only for the Agent, but for the Subject as well. Torture will tell a subject exactly what they are made of, how far their body will allow them to last. It takes time to trust a person, during torture. Because at the first moments of pain, they will test that limit, to see how far they believe they can go. Then once they find out that the pain is beyond what they are capable of taking, they will talk... But they wont be telling the truth at first. It'll just be something they think that you'll want to hear.

Its only after they abandon the illusion that they're stronger than the agent, stronger than the pain. that they'll start talking. And things get more reliable after that.

Of course, this is only granted the fact that they KNOW the information you want. If the subject does NOT know the info you want then they just tell you what you want to hear.

I assume you have done this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:02 pm
SBBuckner
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Biggy = random "Gansta"

I assume you have done this?

Why bucky, why would you ask such incriminating questions on an open channel? why?  

Crash Maniac

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces