Reply Favorites
Favorite HP book! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:24 am
half blood prince mainly because it told us about the horcruxes and all the troubles that harry has to go through now  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:47 am
the 6th and the 3rd one.. their just cool  

Myrthle

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:00 am
I like the third book because Sirius Black rawks! *kicks the woman that killed him right in the face*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:30 am
goblet of fire - its actually got a famous hufflepuff exclaim (thats not very common)
i love this book even though my favourite character dies  

Random_person_no1

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:11 pm
i like the prisoner of azkaban, bcus i dunno y LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:45 pm
1. Goblet of Fire. The chars were maturing, but Harry wasn't a maniac. It was also just the best book.
2. Order of the Phoenix. Dips into a bit more serious danger, someone dies. Gave birth to my love of Fred

Honourable mention: The Half-Blood Prince gave birth to my love of Draco.  

Kana.Emiko

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:54 am
I really love the 4th and 3rd book. I think I like them the most because they aren't following the trend with the rest of the books. Harry isn't in an encounter with Voldemort, and in the 4th book the TWT takes place! They are both just really exciting books!

I don't like the 6th book. It seemed a bit rushed to me. If she spent more time on it, it wouldn't be so bad.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:57 am
I'd have to say Goblet Of Fire, 'cause of several reasons. I found the whole Wizerd Tournament extremely well thought up and entertaining. A lot of new characters were introduced in this book (inluding Fleur, Kruml and a whole lot more on Cho) and the other characters matured a whole lot. I also think this was the first book with romance playing a bigger role (the Ron/Hermione thing started here, and of course Harry's crush on Cho). It's also the beginning of.. the whole further plot, Voldemort comes 'back to life' and the real first death occurs. Also the fact that new wizard schools are introduced in this book is an amazing detail. I also think JK Rowlings writing style started to change a bit in this book, but that could also be because the characters mature.. and, you know, the first books were written in a more 'childish' way, the further in the series we go, the more grown up it becomes. That doesn't mean I didn't like the writing style of the first books, it's just different! xD Neh, it's hard to explain but I guess most of you understand what I'm trying to say. xDDD I hope.

I loved the other books a whole lot too though. The first one was amazing simply because it is the first one. Everything's new and that's just great. PoA has Sirius in it <3 and so on every books has it's own special things. Haha, I could rant on forever about the other books but that wasn't the question. Keehee. xD

Yap. I go for GoF.. mmhm. :]

Asryane

RobinLohan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:53 pm
I liked 3 and i don't know why...i guess cause sirius is one of my favorite characters  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:05 pm
Goblet of Fire... loved the action, the adventure and it was the only one I had really emotions with.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:46 pm
I liked the 4th book, GOF because it was full of action, was an enjoyable read, and finally invovled the REAL (well, semi real) Lord Voldemort!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:57 am
i like 4th book too...  

OoEliNkakAOo

[.Aladdin.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:07 am
I liked the 3rd one on the 5th most
The 6th sucked Dx It was boring and such >,<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:51 pm
Goblet of Fire is my favorite book because I like the introduction of new schools and I really like the introduction of teenage hormones into the story line finally. I loved the whole Ron/Hermione/Viktor love triangle. I liked the Triwizard Tournament and I LOVED the Yule Ball.

User Image  

melilazngurl

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:52 pm
Velvet_Nitemare
I liked the 3rd one on the 5th most
The 6th sucked Dx It was boring and such >,<

OMG!! How can you think that Half Blood Prince was boring!!! I thought the Order of the Phoenix sucked. It was so dull to me.  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff